Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 71 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    So this past weekend, I ended up communicating and meeting with a local SA woman who I had not noticed before. She looked okay for an older possibility, but something compelled me to reach out. It was a good decision on my part.

    I had a lot of fun and will repeat. Honestly only posting this because she deserves her chance to pick and choose who she sees. Please be a decent human being. She is and will return it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-743f63178771
    Interesting, thank you. She initiated contact with me, but I was out of town, and on the fence about her. Sounds like I need to follow up.

  2. #421

    Met a new local off of SA

    So this past weekend, I ended up communicating and meeting with a local SA woman who I had not noticed before. She looked okay for an older possibility, but something compelled me to reach out. It was a good decision on my part.

    We communicated over a late night and following morning, then nailed down a meeting a little after noon. She ended up being a little late, but I was just sitting at home, so no big deal. When she showed up, I forgave her. Then big time forgave her later!

    She looks better than her photos, but she is not a young, airy 20-something. She is tall and athletic, but truly looked better than her online photos and better than the ones she texted to me. She is tighter than many a 30-something I have met. She is also a bundle of energy and talkative. Easy to joke around with and get to know.

    Then, she basically says, let's get this party started on we were off. Her leading the way. Very GFE, fun, talented, and seemed to really be enjoying herself. We were variously laughing, grunting, and catching our breath. She is a dynamo!

    I had a lot of fun and will repeat. Honestly only posting this because she deserves her chance to pick and choose who she sees. Please be a decent human being. She is and will return it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-743f63178771

  3. #420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her a few weeks ago. She seemed good to go and down for fun but she does not have her own place, so it was a no go for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Set up two different dates with her. No show both times. YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    She's not be on the site for over 5 days and that's never a good sign.
    Thanks for the input guys. Sounds like she's a flake or timewaster. Next.

  4. #419

    Lovelylauren

    Ok, so was talking to this one yesterday, gave me whole story well almost about her life. Mentioned she just got out of prison few days ago. Set to meet tonight then got into more talk and she asked what I was offering. I asked her what she was requesting silence till about 2 am I sent few text threw a low number out to get her to come back with what she wants she responded with do I want sexy videos. Then hot pissed at my $. 5 offer. Silence since then. So before all this I did the search for recent releases from state prison and bam found her. Now she also told me she is living in a recovery house so she has a curfew of 6 pm now till next week it will be 9:30 pm but mentioned she could sneak out. I see too many red flags with this one guys. Use extreme caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-59869ddc6fa7

    Bs.

  5. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I set up 2 different profiles for this very same reason. My main one and a bogus one. I block them on my main one and my other one is to look up girls that don't pop up on my regular profile because I have blocked them or vice versa. On my bogus account I fill out the minimum requirements with no info or pics. It's just enough to look at profiles. Any of you Palm Bay guys have intel on this one? Have not chatted with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-f2bb2ee22128
    She's not be on the site for over 5 days and that's never a good sign.

  6. #417

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I set up 2 different profiles for this very same reason. My main one and a bogus one. I block them on my main one and my other one is to look up girls that don't pop up on my regular profile because I have blocked them or vice versa. On my bogus account I fill out the minimum requirements with no info or pics. It's just enough to look at profiles. Any of you Palm Bay guys have intel on this one? Have not chatted with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-f2bb2ee22128
    Set up two different dates with her. No show both times. YMMV.

  7. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I set up 2 different profiles for this very same reason. My main one and a bogus one. I block them on my main one and my other one is to look up girls that don't pop up on my regular profile because I have blocked them or vice versa. On my bogus account I fill out the minimum requirements with no info or pics. It's just enough to look at profiles. Any of you Palm Bay guys have intel on this one? Have not chatted with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-f2bb2ee22128
    I chatted with her a few weeks ago. She seemed good to go and down for fun but she does not have her own place, so it was a no go for me.

  8. #415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    2 Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    I block the profiles I consider to be bogus on SA and I should probably stop doing that because I can't thee the profile again when someone asks.

    Can you post a picture by chance?
    I set up 2 different profiles for this very same reason. My main one and a bogus one. I block them on my main one and my other one is to look up girls that don't pop up on my regular profile because I have blocked them or vice versa. On my bogus account I fill out the minimum requirements with no info or pics. It's just enough to look at profiles. Any of you Palm Bay guys have intel on this one? Have not chatted with her yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-f2bb2ee22128

  9. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    Alright folks. Been in the audience for a few months now, and I figured I'd chime in. Was just trying to stay incognito.

    Anyways, never met Adela but we did text and found out she was looking for 4 k a month. So being the nice guy that I am, I just politely ignored her. But this is the photos she sent me. If I recall, she works at home Depot or Lowe's.
    Thanks for the info, that would have been a short conversation for me as well.

  10. #413

    Adela

    Quote Originally Posted by PureGent  [View Original Post]
    I block the profiles I consider to be bogus on SA and I should probably stop doing that because I can't thee the profile again when someone asks.

    Can you post a picture by chance?
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 69A7B32F-2350-4A56-A0A3-A0E615A772A3.jpg‎  

  11. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Yea, my experience as well. Anybody see this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-482024c3124a

    I feel like I have seen her picture before in some other ad.
    I block the profiles I consider to be bogus on SA and I should probably stop doing that because I can't thee the profile again when someone asks.

    Can you post a picture by chance?

  12. #411

    Adela

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Yea, my experience as well. Anybody see this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-482024c3124a

    I feel like I have seen her picture before in some other ad.
    Alright folks. Been in the audience for a few months now, and I figured I'd chime in. Was just trying to stay incognito.

    Anyways, never met Adela but we did text and found out she was looking for 4 k a month. So being the nice guy that I am, I just politely ignored her. But this is the photos she sent me. If I recall, she works at home Depot or Lowe's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230309-115029.jpg‎  

  13. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with this one today, originally said she wants 500- 1 k I got her to text me and agreed on $$$ told her when I would be available sent address to her, around 5:30 told her I would be available around 9 around 7. She said she would get back to be she needed to shower. Silence since so Val was next up. So in all saved a bunch of coins. Why do you guy insist on paying what these chics ask for!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-4549f3514ab2

    Bs.
    Yea, my experience as well. Anybody see this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-482024c3124a

    I feel like I have seen her picture before in some other ad.

  14. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with this one today, originally said she wants 500- 1 k I got her to text me and agreed on $$$ told her when I would be available sent address to her, around 5:30 told her I would be available around 9 around 7. She said she would get back to be she needed to shower. Silence since so Val was next up. So in all saved a bunch of coins. Why do you guy insist on paying what these chics ask for!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-4549f3514ab2

    Bs.
    Pay them what they're asking? When it's in that neighborhood I don't. I told the maneater to get stepping a long time ago and I suspect most others do too.

  15. #408

    Blueeyedmaneater

    Was chatting with this one today, originally said she wants 500- 1 k I got her to text me and agreed on $$$ told her when I would be available sent address to her, around 5:30 told her I would be available around 9 around 7. She said she would get back to be she needed to shower. Silence since so Val was next up. So in all saved a bunch of coins. Why do you guy insist on paying what these chics ask for!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-4549f3514ab2

    Bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape