Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 5822
-
03-31-23 19:50 #377Regular Member

Posts: 19A couple guys on the Los Angeles board helped pin this down for me. It seems Tutu was previously known as Vixen in Los Angeles. A couple of old listings:
Originally Posted by Sarlandis
[View Original Post]
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/vixen
https://web.archive.org/web/20220601...copy-of-timo-1
TER:
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3228945-357281
The guys on the LA board seemed to have negative impressions and TER reviews seem mixed.
-
03-31-23 14:57 #376Regular Member

Posts: 19Look for the KBP URL at the very bottom of this page in the "Atlanta" section:
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
https://rentry.co/kgirls
This page is pretty useful in general (like, you'll also be able to check on the agencies in Dallas these guys around you are talking about).
(okay, fine, just for the sake of not being annoying, here's the direct link to KBP: https://www.kblackpink.blog/).
-
03-31-23 13:33 #375Senior Member

Posts: 194Green light
Its a dallas agency.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
https://www.green-light1.net/
-
03-31-23 13:31 #374Senior Member

Posts: 325Sera. KBP
"What is KBP's URL. Thanks. ".
Originally Posted by FinleySTvenson
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 12:59 #373Senior Member

Posts: 79She's at KBP and yeah she is a well known provider.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 01:04 #372Senior Member

Posts: 325Sera
"I am a longtime fan of La Sera. Service queen and beautiful. She is a duos superstar and something of a legend in many cities. I think that the best link for her TER reviews is: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4366026-165830. Also look up Sera on TER for her many duo reviews. She allegedly is offering Greek. Retiring soon. What is her agency in Atlanta?
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 00:42 #371Senior Member

Posts: 451What is GL? Never heard of it.
Originally Posted by ZeroDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 23:04 #370Senior Member

Posts: 194Go see Blue
GL and lovely angels are the non up charge places in dallas (300 hr). Go see blue and gina. BBFS, cip, and msog. Lovely was went to CA. One of my atf in dallas. After cip, she would suck jr clean. I really miss that level of service.
Originally Posted by Nationalchamp
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 15:52 #369Senior Member

Posts: 176IOP / I = Illusion of Passion / Intimacy.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 15:44 #368Regular Member

Posts: 19See this previous highly informative post from about three weeks ago:
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]
(Do note, however, that the individual providers at KBP seem to be able to set their prices slightly differently from each other if they wish, whereas LK sets fixed rates for everybody.)
Originally Posted by GentlemanBB
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 15:44 #367Senior Member

Posts: 451Yes. I'd assume that's pretty close to a stack. Looking forward to seeing your review!
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 15:36 #366Senior Member

Posts: 189That's pretty much why I'm hoping some folks here may report on it. I'm younger, but I've never been a big multi-partner person. But I've never tried it with providers so I'm certainly curious. If a week goes by without any insights I'll toftt but I imagine that's with the pricetag of both of them 😅.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 15:36 #365Regular Member

Posts: 19I've definitely seen that main picture of Tutu (standing at the base of the stairs) on one of the Los Angeles agency sites before, and her name definitely wasn't "Tutu" there. Any of you have the computer-fu skills to narrow down a TER page for her? The name change and lack of a link to a TER page (in contrast to Sera) smells like a rebrand attempt to me.
-
03-30-23 15:34 #364Senior Member

Posts: 189Usually means "illusion of passion". I. e. , how really into it they seem so far as the intimacy between you two.
Originally Posted by Focker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 15:18 #363Senior Member

Posts: 451I’m looking forward to reading some exciting reviews next week on a doubles session. Duo mode seems pretty exciting, especially since it sounds like that sera girl is pretty popular in the LA scene. Not sure I can handle all of that excitement my age though. I'm pretty sure my 3 some days are long behind me. LOL.
Originally Posted by UniAtlien
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




