Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 499 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5342

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by BDotM  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her Roxanne. I can't find any reviews on her but I'm interested.

    Any info is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxanne-dupri
    Very legit.

  2. #5341

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy37  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out to her as well, and I've gotten no response.
    She has an ad on Tryst, but does not reply to inquiry. Used to host WA and was a lot of fun.

  3. #5340

    West Ashley

    Anyone have any info on Heather? She has been around a while with different pics and ages, but seems to be real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/148004631454

  4. #5339

    Foxxxy

    A had a couple of dreams. Overall 5. 5/10. Like some prior reviews, the room is a mess so had one incall and one out. The personality is very comfortable to talk with, and is pretty accommodating (8 of 10). Effort level is 8 of 10. The incall was a lower rating due to the room being subpar for overall atmosphere, so was a smash and dash. The outcall was above par, and things were a lot more comfortable. She has demons, but not too apparent on the surface; but is a good one. Ill repeat in the future at some point.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/966120320201

  5. #5338
    Has anyone seen her Roxanne. I can't find any reviews on her but I'm interested.

    Any info is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roxanne-dupri

  6. #5337

    Asian slim pickings

    I was wondering if there are any good Asian providers this time around or if its still slim pickings?

  7. #5336

    Just wondering about these two

    Has anyone seen them? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/006070932428

  8. #5335

    Sexy Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Just413  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed multiple times in this thread, search under "SexyLexy" for details.
    Thank You, I will.

  9. #5334

    SexyLexy

    She's been reviewed multiple times in this thread, search under "SexyLexy" for details.

  10. #5333

  11. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and had a wild time with her was looking to make her my regular but I get crickets every time I reach out. Anyone know if she's still around or seeing people? She use to post regularly.
    I have reached out to her as well, and I've gotten no response.

  12. #5331

    Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Just413  [View Original Post]
    She has been reported tin this thread o rob. She goes by Dalas too.
    That sucks. She looks fun!

  13. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/335368541358

    I'm passing through and found her post, interested and wondered..
    From what I have seen on here she has a 100% scammer thief people have been robbed by her and her boyfriend.

  14. #5329

    Not recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/335368541358

    I'm passing through and found her post, interested and wondered..
    She has been reported tin this thread o rob. She goes by Dalas too.

  15. #5328

    Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/335368541358

    I'm passing through and found her post, interested and wondered..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape