Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 539 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23065

    Jasmine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/153063059897

    The link I posted below was not correct. This is Jasmine.

  2. #23064
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyTatey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with this one before.

    https://callescort.org/980-745-4224
    Use the search button, she's been reviewed recently many times.

  3. #23063

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyTatey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dealt with this one before.

    https://callescort.org/980-745-4224
    Yes, see my post under Star. Star was the name she went by a week ago.

  4. #23062

    Sleen

    Has anyone dealt with this one before.

    https://callescort.org/980-745-4224

  5. #23061

    Sleen

    Anyone ever been with her before?

    https://callescort.org/980-745-4224

  6. #23060

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by WellWellWill  [View Original Post]
    Lot of fun. Better bring the lumber. Zero help priming the pump.

    Way way hotter in person. Parking is an issue.
    Where can I find her info?

  7. #23059
    I see nothing when I google her number except the same ad on CallEscort. However, her ad says the location is in Fayetteville.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing this ad is a fake but thought I would ask to be sure.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9102406304
    .

  8. #23058

    Jasmine

    Went and saw this one last night: skipthegames.com/ posts / charlotte / female-escorts / caucasian_e / come-play-with-me /860853222718.

    She was staying off of Nations Ford Road. I've played in that motel before. Not a bad location. We had great communication throughout the day and stayed in contact every few hours. I get to her place and she greets me in super nice tight panties and freshly showered. The room was very clean and not cluttered with shit. I opted for the QV. We both quickly undress and She lays me down on the bed and she starts off with a very enthusiastic BBBJ. She sucked on my cock like she enjoyed sucking on my cock. The "Throat Goat" has nothing on this chick. I could have shot it in her mouth if I just let it continue but I stopped the action to calm down. She has small tits. I happen to love small tits and she let me play on them for a bit. I also gave her a rim job too. She would have let me do some DATY but that's not my thing. I put my cock back in her mouth as I got a condom for the main event. I put it on and hit her mish. She moaned, was squeezing my arms, and her legs were straight up in the air giving me full access to pound. Pound I did. I popped. I tapped out. She had baby wipes, I cleaned up and out the door I went. Zero signs of demons. Room had no cigarette smell. Damage was $.

    The only down side I might caution about is she used a soap in the shower that had a perfume. If you have a SO that might be an issue but all in all I really liked this chick and will definitely repeat.

  9. #23057

    Bored, sexy housewife?

    I'm guessing this ad is a fake but thought I would ask to be sure.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9102406304

  10. #23056

    Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Midnight since she is back out? Providing service or still robbing the fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/123540218
    She's also on Seeking now.

  11. #23055

    No Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by NbOnline44  [View Original Post]
    I have money to blow blow. Any experience here?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ation/53474104
    I saw her once and was disappointed. She's real short and much bigger than pics. She had no ass and she's older than her pics let on. Everything was covered. She did get into but I would not repeat. She's actually cool to talk to. No demons and seems sane but she's not my cup of tea looks wise.

  12. #23054

    Mya

    Anyone experience this one?

    https://callescort.org/984-262-8667

    - NC.

  13. #23053

    Why Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    If she's robbed someone why would she even be a consideration?
    Allegedly. I've seen her in the past with no issue. If someone has seen her recently with no issue then it would add to my decision tree.

  14. #23052

    Glory hole

    Quote Originally Posted by StickShiftO  [View Original Post]
    I rarely ask about a provider but in this case I'm going to see what anybody knows. I remember this girl has been here before and I never made an attempt to see her but can any of you shed any light on her? I'm tempted at the price point but I'd need to know if legit. I also see she offers a FS session for $$ Any help on this would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/238712493634
    I'm curious too. Wonder who's really on the other side of that glory hole. Did you try it out?

    GB40.

  15. #23051

    Any Advice here?

    I have money to blow blow. Any experience here?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ation/53474104

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape