Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 1540 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 31139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23054

    Mya

    Anyone experience this one?

    https://callescort.org/984-262-8667

    - NC.

  2. #23053

    Why Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    If she's robbed someone why would she even be a consideration?
    Allegedly. I've seen her in the past with no issue. If someone has seen her recently with no issue then it would add to my decision tree.

  3. #23052

    Glory hole

    Quote Originally Posted by StickShiftO  [View Original Post]
    I rarely ask about a provider but in this case I'm going to see what anybody knows. I remember this girl has been here before and I never made an attempt to see her but can any of you shed any light on her? I'm tempted at the price point but I'd need to know if legit. I also see she offers a FS session for $$ Any help on this would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/238712493634
    I'm curious too. Wonder who's really on the other side of that glory hole. Did you try it out?

    GB40.

  4. #23051

    Any Advice here?

    I have money to blow blow. Any experience here?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ation/53474104

  5. #23050
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Dealbreaker for me.
    Agreed. I don't why why tf anyone would even consider a broad after there were reports of her robbing from guys. Same goes for flaking, not wasting my time.

  6. #23049
    Dealbreaker for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    If she's robbed someone why would she even be a consideration?

  7. #23048
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Midnight since she is back out? Providing service or still robbing the fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/123540218
    If she's robbed someone why would she even be a consideration?

  8. #23047
    Quote Originally Posted by StickShiftO  [View Original Post]
    I rarely ask about a provider but in this case I'm going to see what anybody knows. I remember this girl has been here before and I never made an attempt to see her but can any of you shed any light on her? I'm tempted at the price point but I'd need to know if legit. I also see she offers a FS session for $$ Any help on this would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/238712493634
    Did you end up pulling the trigger on this one?

  9. #23046

    Midnight / Courtney

    Anyone seen Midnight since she is back out? Providing service or still robbing the fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/123540218

  10. #23045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927

    Any info on this Monica and friend?

    Any reports on this Monica?. I checked the forum for Charlotte but got no luck. PM's are ok. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/158656465286

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/512030041823

  11. #23044

    Is She Legit?

    I've been seeing her around but I don't know if she's real has anyone experienced if so how was it and what's the damage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/030793507045

  12. #23043

    Avoid Bailee May

    Don't try this one. I've posted about her before.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  13. #23042

    Hunting old Providers

    Anybody in contact anymore with Stacy / Anna slim Indian mix cool GFE tall spinner? Or Mixed EL from Gastonia?

    They seem to be out of the game now? DM if you know anything. Thanks Mongers.

  14. #23041

    Thai

    She has been around forever using the same pictures. Over a decade! Why is she advertising under escorts? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Thai in the Charlotte area recently? She still advertises on Sumo Search. I saw her in the Greensboro area some years back. Very sweet lady. Not FS, but does a great b2 b and prostate. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...rs-up/21599779
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in person. However, she advertised on STG as recently as yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/832722289307
    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    I found her. She's a bit older now. Her fee has increased to 2 for hr and add. 3 if she comes to you. Thanks!

  15. #23040

    Any suggestions

    Alex.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-esc...arlotte-938137#erotic.

    I used to see her regularly, she was not great on looks but you can "literally" do anything with her.

    She sucks like a champ and has no restrictions on gagging. I haven't been able to get hold of her since a year.

    Can y'all suggest any one else who fits a similar profile, would like someone who is ok with facefuck / gagging.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape