Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7758

    Lisa at East Broadway Chinatown

    Very nice slim small tits but very nice body lady. Massage was meh and not why I am there. She gave very good BBBJ while I sat on the massage table. She's probably one of the best I've seen. I wanted to fuck and it took some negotiation and she agreed to fuck for $200 total. I put her on her back and just fucked the god damn hell out of her. I like that I can push her legs back to the point her ass is lifting up off of the massage bed so I can really push my rod into her. She can really take a good dick. $200 all bb cip. Great deal. Shower was a bit shitty but better than nothing since I def wanted to clean up after.

  2. #7757
    Quote Originally Posted by Paritosh  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing lot of posts about Asian Provider with BBFS service.

    I am looking for non Asian BBFS. Probably in range $300. Any suggestions?
    Dina from specialguestGFE, was from Pearls / EC.

  3. #7756

    Anyone seen Naya pleasure-palace?

    Anyone seen Naya pleasure-palace?

  4. #7755
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jincs89  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that was definitely one of the reason some dummy felt in love with her and took her away from this LOL I'm sure we see her sooner than later as owner of one of these spa.
    May / Chloe was one of the best in the game! Saw her the most out of any provider. To the point I trusted BBFS. Best CIP in my life. Each time. Happy she found a wallet and love. But damn do I miss her beautiful self.

  5. #7754

    Linda-New Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by ConDiamond22  [View Original Post]
    How was Linda? Going to check out the spa tomorrow.
    Didn't session with her, met her, not as pretty as Nicole or Kim, 6. 5 out of 10?

  6. #7753

    Freshie Meat

    Naya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/naya - finally rotating new talent in. They've had an extended period with the current girls. Should be $100/$200 standard before you charm discounts.

    LOL update:

    Sayuri DDY - 2 terrible reviews plus nipple hair. WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Ai NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/340 - not Artificial Intelligence, just "Ai". I think she was here once before for a short stint.

    There's a place in Jersey City NJ. Right across the river so I will mention new bb friendly as many that DMs me are from NJ and actually passes thru it and have been there.

    https://myluxeescape.com/content/

    Aika. Thin japanese girl, very inexperienced but submissive af.

    Ayana. Nice real tits with good ass. Can take a master class pounding and whimpers like a proper J girl. Submissive as well.

    Miki. Dunno.

    People said:

    Sayuri DDY. Hot as fuck, need another set of eyes but asked for $200/$300 but the guy seems to have gotten away for cheap $50 charge.

    Maho. Very cute and I saw her as well but she is firm on $200 BBFS anything. If you use cover, she's a great time for sure. Very form fitting pussy like a glove while you are inside of her. She's great a BBBJ, idk why Iron didn't receive.

    My todo-list (includes repeats) is.

    Sayuri DDY. Pictures are hot as fuck but will bring 001/002 and try to game her for cheap bb.

    Aoi Tominaga xoxo. Sexiest woman right now.

    Yukari 10 ten. Best free upgrade combos and great ass and pussy.

    Maho 10 ten. If I want wear a rubber for great GFE session.

    Hana NYCSE. Very petite cutie with nice tits.

    Suzu NYCSE. Very petite cutie with no tits.

  7. #7752
    TheMaydMan,

    Why do I get the feeling that you're the guy who married her?

  8. #7751

    Yuri Boston / Phily locations?

    Quote Originally Posted by RealInTheField  [View Original Post]
    She's off the site. Mms at Mgny says she's on a long vacation. She isn't at Boston nor Philly either. But can obviously change anytime.
    I usually see her in NYC but she's on the road. Which shop does she work out of in Boston and Phily? I know the ones in DC and Dallas.

    I also noticed her profile has been deleted off TER. I don't think that's a good sign.

  9. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Kim is gone now from new Rainbow. Not enough business for her. The girl was young, stacked and gorgeous and under $3 for half hour, under $4 for everything. You guys keep compiling lists of girls costing more $4 and $5 for the same service. Emma has a new one, Linda. Saw a picture, will meet her later today. You can also see pics on the twitter account.
    How was Linda? Going to check out the spa tomorrow.

  10. #7749

    LOL the fucking nipple hairs

    Quote Originally Posted by JMart10  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with this. I saw her last night also. Late at night. Not the last customer but close. She's cute but not as impressive as her pics. She has some brown inverted nipples and like 3 long hairs on her left nipples.

    She shows you her menu / prices on her phone. 200 outside / 300 inside.
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I was fixated on those nipple hairs while I had her in mish LOL. It was like I wanted to look away but I couldn't!

    I think I said it before, but now that I've actually seen her in person, I must again emphasize that $300 CIP is fucking crazy for this girl IMO. That's the kind of rate you pay to bust a nut inside a gorgeous JAV star, and even then I think it's too steep.

  11. #7748

    Eww

    Quote Originally Posted by JMart10  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with this. I saw her last night also. Late at night. Not the last customer but close. She's cute but not as impressive as her pics. She has some brown inverted nipples and like 3 long hairs on her left nipples.

    She shows you her menu / prices on her phone. 200 outside / 300 inside.
    Happened to be once when I was sucking on a girl tit and I felt hair. It was long and I was so turned off I left.

    I am taking Sayuri off of my todo list.

  12. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. Unfortunately, I didn't have nearly as much fun as you did. We seem to have different types as well. I thought she was pretty (7 or 8 out of 10) but nothing to write home about. Service / attitude did not impress me and I didn't even get to cum. Probably didn't help that I was her last customer of the day, whereas you were the first.

    YMMV as always. No repeat for me. I'll probably post a review in the massage parlor reports thread later today. Stay tuned.
    Agreed with this. I saw her last night also. Late at night. Not the last customer but close. She's cute but not as impressive as her pics. She has some brown inverted nipples and like 3 long hairs on her left nipples.

    She shows you her menu / prices on her phone. 200 outside / 300 inside.

  13. #7746

    Non Asian bbfs

    I am seeing lot of posts about Asian Provider with BBFS service.

    I am looking for non Asian BBFS. Probably in range $300. Any suggestions?

  14. #7745

    New rainbow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Kim is gone now from new Rainbow. Not enough business for her. The girl was young, stacked and gorgeous and under $3 for half hour, under $4 for everything. You guys keep compiling lists of girls costing more $4 and $5 for the same service. Emma has a new one, Linda. Saw a picture, will meet her later today. You can also see pics on the twitter account.
    Sounds like a deal but when I looked at their twitter pics I changed my mind. I think I have a different taste as I don't think I would pay those new rainbow gals $3 and def not $4.

  15. #7744
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Ai NYCSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/340 - not Artificial Intelligence, just "Ai". I think she was here once before for a short stint.

    There's a place in Jersey City NJ. Right across the river so I will mention new bb friendly as many that DMs me are from NJ and actually passes thru it and have been there.
    FYI, you can book through Kim (Booker Sol) at this place and leave reviews of any provider on her website and get discount coupons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape