Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 27138
-
03-30-23 20:30 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 51Lisa at East Broadway Chinatown
Very nice slim small tits but very nice body lady. Massage was meh and not why I am there. She gave very good BBBJ while I sat on the massage table. She's probably one of the best I've seen. I wanted to fuck and it took some negotiation and she agreed to fuck for $200 total. I put her on her back and just fucked the god damn hell out of her. I like that I can push her legs back to the point her ass is lifting up off of the massage bed so I can really push my rod into her. She can really take a good dick. $200 all bb cip. Great deal. Shower was a bit shitty but better than nothing since I def wanted to clean up after.
-
03-30-23 18:43 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 212Dina from specialguestGFE, was from Pearls / EC.
Originally Posted by Paritosh
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 14:08 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 91Anyone seen Naya pleasure-palace?
Anyone seen Naya pleasure-palace?
-
03-30-23 12:31 #7755Regular Member

Posts: 18May / Chloe was one of the best in the game! Saw her the most out of any provider. To the point I trusted BBFS. Best CIP in my life. Each time. Happy she found a wallet and love. But damn do I miss her beautiful self.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 11:23 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 215Linda-New Rainbow
Didn't session with her, met her, not as pretty as Nicole or Kim, 6. 5 out of 10?
Originally Posted by ConDiamond22
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 06:42 #7753Senior Member

Posts: 4756Freshie Meat
Naya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/naya - finally rotating new talent in. They've had an extended period with the current girls. Should be $100/$200 standard before you charm discounts.
LOL update:
Sayuri DDY - 2 terrible reviews plus nipple hair. WTF?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 02:59 #7752Regular Member

Posts: 12TheMaydMan,
Why do I get the feeling that you're the guy who married her?
-
03-30-23 02:44 #7751Regular Member

Posts: 16Yuri Boston / Phily locations?
I usually see her in NYC but she's on the road. Which shop does she work out of in Boston and Phily? I know the ones in DC and Dallas.
Originally Posted by RealInTheField
[View Original Post]
I also noticed her profile has been deleted off TER. I don't think that's a good sign.
-
03-29-23 20:59 #7750Regular Member

Posts: 17How was Linda? Going to check out the spa tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 20:40 #7749Senior Member

Posts: 593LOL the fucking nipple hairs
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. I was fixated on those nipple hairs while I had her in mish LOL. It was like I wanted to look away but I couldn't!
Originally Posted by JMart10
[View Original Post]
I think I said it before, but now that I've actually seen her in person, I must again emphasize that $300 CIP is fucking crazy for this girl IMO. That's the kind of rate you pay to bust a nut inside a gorgeous JAV star, and even then I think it's too steep.
-
03-29-23 18:43 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 4756Eww
Happened to be once when I was sucking on a girl tit and I felt hair. It was long and I was so turned off I left.
Originally Posted by JMart10
[View Original Post]
I am taking Sayuri off of my todo list.
-
03-29-23 18:10 #7747Senior Member

Posts: 63Agreed with this. I saw her last night also. Late at night. Not the last customer but close. She's cute but not as impressive as her pics. She has some brown inverted nipples and like 3 long hairs on her left nipples.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
She shows you her menu / prices on her phone. 200 outside / 300 inside.
-
03-29-23 14:01 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 111Non Asian bbfs
I am seeing lot of posts about Asian Provider with BBFS service.
I am looking for non Asian BBFS. Probably in range $300. Any suggestions?
-
03-29-23 13:13 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 476New rainbow?
Sounds like a deal but when I looked at their twitter pics I changed my mind. I think I have a different taste as I don't think I would pay those new rainbow gals $3 and def not $4.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 12:23 #7744Regular Member

Posts: 12FYI, you can book through Kim (Booker Sol) at this place and leave reviews of any provider on her website and get discount coupons.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





