Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 499 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 7476
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5331

    Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Just413  [View Original Post]
    She has been reported tin this thread o rob. She goes by Dalas too.
    That sucks. She looks fun!

  2. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/335368541358

    I'm passing through and found her post, interested and wondered..
    From what I have seen on here she has a 100% scammer thief people have been robbed by her and her boyfriend.

  3. #5329

    Not recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy6977  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/335368541358

    I'm passing through and found her post, interested and wondered..
    She has been reported tin this thread o rob. She goes by Dalas too.

  4. #5328

    Thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/335368541358

    I'm passing through and found her post, interested and wondered..

  5. #5327
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    So are you saying she look like her current pics or she's a bbw or she not a bbw but has a nice ass?
    I'd say she looked more like the bbw pics than the pics in her ad.

    Lackluster CBJ. No CG for me. I'd see her again though if no one else answered.

  6. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer  [View Original Post]
    Now you know that she is much closer in size than her pics show. Girl got a bbw ass on her for sure.

    Pleasant personality and atitude but more than few No I don't that and Sorry I can't do that.

    One and done for me. But if you like them thicc.
    If your trying to say she's close to that link you provided before its not even close. I would say she's more comparable to the pornstar Alexis Andrews in terms of body. As far as her service goes, we know everyone can have a different experience. When I saw her a couple months ago she was very open. Sorry it wasnt like that for you.

  7. #5325
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer  [View Original Post]
    Now you know that she is much closer in size than her pics show. Girl got a bbw ass on her for sure.

    Pleasant personality and atitude but more than few No I don't that and Sorry I can't do that.

    One and done for me. But if you like them thicc.
    So are you saying she look like her current pics or she's a bbw or she not a bbw but has a nice ass?

  8. #5324
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the one I was talking about. Here she is: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/318511990936.
    Now you know that she is much closer in size than her pics show. Girl got a bbw ass on her for sure.

    Pleasant personality and atitude but more than few No I don't that and Sorry I can't do that.

    One and done for me. But if you like them thicc.

  9. #5323

    Sabine strokes?

    I saw her once and had a wild time with her was looking to make her my regular but I get crickets every time I reach out. Anyone know if she's still around or seeing people? She use to post regularly.

  10. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuGrad69  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the board and Ctown area. Have had trouble sorting through STG, rubmd, etc finding anyone worth seeing. Seems like mostly scams. Any of why'all have ANY recommendations on legit talent in the area? I'd settle for one solid lead. . Please PM me!
    Aren't we all?

  11. #5321

    Newbie

    I'm new to the board and Ctown area. Have had trouble sorting through STG, rubmd, etc finding anyone worth seeing. Seems like mostly scams. Any of why'all have ANY recommendations on legit talent in the area? I'd settle for one solid lead. . Please PM me!

  12. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/118410136155

    Her pics from February on skip, she looks huge.
    Definitely not the one I was talking about. Here she is: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/318511990936.

  13. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRavager  [View Original Post]
    Thought this one left town. Anyone tried her out yet? Had a great time with her a couple months back.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/118410136155

    Her pics from February on skip, she looks huge.

  14. #5318

    Monica the THICK Italian is back

    Thought this one left town. Anyone tried her out yet? Had a great time with her a couple months back.

  15. #5317

    Alexis

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/120860545

    Rushed and not much of a personality. Was told two different prices within a few hours. Pics are dated definitely maybe 20-30 lbs bigger. Will not repeat! 1 for qv no wait it's 1. 2 smh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape