Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30187

    New Profile. The Treat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/683831894651

    She looks like she has a gorgeous little body. The out of town number worries me, as does the OF. And why do they put "will leave you wanting more"? I want to be left ready to pass out!

  2. #30186

    About this hoodrat

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/913723147581

    Went to see this chick and her teeth are jacked. As soon as I saw her she looked like a SWan but I was already in the location (it's in the hood).

    Tried making some small talk but she decided to be a *****. I'm thinking "OK let's just get this over with". She then gets paranoid about something I said and now thinks I might be a cop and leaves the room to get her boys. I run and get my pants on and just gave her the money and left. I paid to leave safely. There was also a baby in the house that smelled like weed.

    She looks worst than the pics, location is in the hood, and dudes are in the house. Avoid!
    I've always tried to see her in the past, but she always insisted on an incall; in a house with other people. She would refuse a car visit, so, I always declined because she gave off shady characters in the house type biz. I could also tell, via text, that she had major attitude issues and as we know, that's enough to make one go soft. I am sure she knows she's going to provide subpar services, so she wants to make sure she's well protected in case you try to defend yourself. You made the right move in paying her and leaving, but I certainly wouldn't have went into her joint; the only reason I can say that is because of the vibes she always gave off; somehow, I knew there would be others there. Plus, I'd rather go to a motel / hotel than a house because a house has too many compartments / rooms where people can hide more easily. In notels, you either hide in the bathroom or possibly closet. Glad you made it out safely!

  3. #30185
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyChop  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
    Just found it. It's under the "Stay away forum" . The link is down that shows her, but I would DM him and find out if it was her.

  4. #30184

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyChop  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
    Just a few weeks ago I believe a fellow monger was held up at knife point by her and her handler. I'm sorry I can't remember when it was, but I'm 99% positive it was her.

  5. #30183

    Daisy: Beware, has guys in the house

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/913723147581

    Went to see this chick and her teeth are jacked. As soon as I saw her she looked like a SWan but I was already in the location (it's in the hood).

    Tried making some small talk but she decided to be a *****. I'm thinking "OK let's just get this over with". She then gets paranoid about something I said and now thinks I might be a cop and leaves the room to get her boys. I run and get my pants on and just gave her the money and left. I paid to leave safely. There was also a baby in the house that smelled like weed.

    She looks worst than the pics, location is in the hood, and dudes are in the house. Avoid!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mja5mzjhzjuzyzqwzgrimjfmzgzjztawntg2yjvjymy2zmiwza.jpg.jpg‎   nzc3nzbhmwqzzdhhyje4zjk4mtc2odhlzdm2ogq4mjg3ywnhna.jpg.jpg‎   mta3mtkymgvmmwmyzmzjzdflyjrlmgm2mwq3mje2zgnmy2i2mdi.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #30182

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGee1984  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/626072504728

    I know she's been talked about on here before and comes recommended but she's used these same photos a while now. Does anyone know if she still looks like the photos?
    Nicole is a knockout. Seen here recently. Pics reflect current reality.

  7. #30181

    Carla northside

    Has anyone seen her recently and how trustworthy is she? I'm always nervous on the northside but I come from Georgia so it's more convenient. I see she's st RR how bad of a spot is it? Just daytime? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/685530703417.

  8. #30180

    Reports of theft

    Quote Originally Posted by TankerJo  [View Original Post]
    I have seen teviews but don't remember what the final judgement was. You shouldn't need to use the advanced search, just type the post title in parentheses and that should work. If not, scroll back a few tens of pages and scan.
    If I recall, there are reports of theft.

  9. #30179

    About Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Otakuofjax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/732286085517

    My Dream with Karma is very bad for the most part. Comm with her is very difficult I literally had to wait for her for a hour. Where do I start at youngmen circus? After see the local robbing homeless and homeless guy screaming other each I have to say maybe it wasn't the best idea. She decide to walk up after all that transpire. She was pretty looking and figure so why not. When ask if she did BBBJ she say she don't do it anymore. It was on the site. I guess she change her mind. So we did a CBJ instead I should have just walk out situation. After finish in the bag I was very disappoint with whole situation. But I was lonely and needed the company that night. The Damage was 250 mario coin.
    Dang bro, she evidently was looking a whole lot worse when I saw her. But even on her best day, I do not see where she'd be worth 100, honestly. She is definitely one to avoid. I guess I was taken in by what was potentially a nice looking gal, but I should have known because she highly filters her pics and I guess she did not have the scabs from picking or whatever. Based on your report, the only concerning thing for me would have been waiting for an hour, but even then, we realize that that's, sometimes, par for the course. I wish I had known that she was still cracked out looking--something I had heard before, but a while ago; I thought things had improved. I am connected with her through SM and there was no indication that she looked so awful, but now ya know! One of the worst!

  10. #30178

    She went by Lovely Lola several months ago. Do not do it! I swear!

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Surely there is some deception going on here?
    Check my post. It's #1160 in the "Do Not Do It Stay Away" subforum. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Away&p=6215821#post1160.

    Both "Violet Skiesop" or at violetskiesop (Lovely Lola) and Pretty Pink Pussy (Tasty Tasia; idk what her username is now). Do yourself and everyone else a favor and look through at Least 20 threads in the Do Not Do Not Do It Stay Away subforum before asking about someone.

    400 shekels is nothing to me, however, I don't want someone else losing shekels and being put in a dangerous situation just to get some honest action. You've been warned!

  11. #30177

    Use thread search function

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyChop  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
    I have seen teviews but don't remember what the final judgement was. You shouldn't need to use the advanced search, just type the post title in parentheses and that should work. If not, scroll back a few tens of pages and scan.

  12. #30176

    One or two things

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone pulled the trigger on kaysea? Does she live up to the title head doctor?
    She's not really a clock watcher but her roommate is. If her roommate is, there you will be held down to the minute. BBBJ, CFS and she does get into it and likes doggie, but looked like she may have the notorious 'spider bites' around the ankle.

    Looks a little different than her pics but not drastically so.

  13. #30175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyChop  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
    Saw her on lane looking for business. Ain't nobody wanted to pick her up.

  14. #30174
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    What a phucking nightmare! Please, gents! Avoid this drug addict! So, against my better judgement, I went to see Karma, who was staying at a notel off Baymeadows--this same notel is closing down and getting boarded up and even has a fence around it. They are in the process of evictions, as we speak. I guess it suffered the same fate as America's Worst Inn! Anyway, let me preface this before going into details.
    Hey try to warn you about her #29659.

    But hey at you got off lit compare to me.

  15. #30173

    Any relaxing cheek swabing service to be recommended?

    I been looking, and disappointed is putting it lightly.
    Especially by a beautiful lady, or ok looking. And not knocking anyone who see's her, but anytime I ask this usually people mention or message me about bubblez. I personally can't see myself going to her, even though she seems more "healthier ". Yet I seen her in person in passing. Can't do it. Seems every chick got a attitude now, can't relax anymore LOL. Have to be on guard, its annoying. Use to lay back, and let the ladies work their magic. Now its juggernaut bobbers, and when they get annoyed the ferocious jerk. Any recommendations are appropriated.

    On another note: https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/821805890544 anyone seen this one. Them knockers look tempting, but her face screams attitude. Guess a little side note, i wouldn't see this one : https://callescort.org/904-756-1794 tbh only reason i dreamed of her , was due to the fact she looked ideal in pictures and on snap. Seen her earlier last week, andMan i was wrong. Heavily filtered. Annoying as hell. Wouldn't switch positions.. when kept asking she goes "your about to get shot" like thats cute. Mattress on floor, had to force one out. Only positive was the booty was well proportion, yet she could stand to lose 20-30lbs. The Audacity after, talking about hanging out , and asked if i could take her ugly friend somewhere, and she had a huge boil on her head. These dumb broads are really delusional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape