Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 24532
-
03-28-23 19:34 #16882Senior Member

Posts: 307Cupcake
I've seen her a couple times, but this was about 10 years ago. Considering the price and assuming her looks haven't nosedived since then, she's not a bad value proposition. Pretty face, phat ass, not a user. Service was basic when I saw her, but if you don't mind no frills, she's worth a try. This is assuming not much has changed. Her rates, in all these years, are still the same.
Originally Posted by Fuzby69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 19:13 #16881Senior Member

Posts: 67Haley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/480972869404
Visiting for work and found her and seems interesting. She verified a pic but wants to only do cardates and the area doesn't seem to be that nice. Worried it's a setup / stickup. Anyone see her before?
-
03-28-23 14:50 #16880Senior Member

Posts: 647Attention milf lovers!
Here is Elle! She's 100% legit. I've seen her a couple of times pre-pandemic when she was in downtown Baltimore right around Lombard or Howard St (somewhere in that general area). She was living in one of those rowhouses. Area was decent. Not great, but not bad either. The only thing that really sucked was the parking. (or lack thereof). Hard to find a spot and all spaces were metered. I did one SS-QV with her for $60 and the other was a HH for a C-note. Both sessions were fantastic. Service was excellent! We did Oral, mish, K9 and a wide open menu for me except for Greece. Very friendly and outgoing personality!
Her three sons were living with her as was her boyfriend! But they were cool as shit and even offered me lunch and a couple of brews! I politely declined because I was just interested in doing the deed and nothing else. She even had some blonde fur on her muff which I really loved! A very slight, normal type of odor but nothing egregious. I told her to please leave her glasses on (I love that nerdy, studious, librarian look) but she said she didn't want to break them. She would have definitely been a regular in my rotation except for the fact that her number got disconnected, she moved out, her ad's disappeared, and she took a hiatus! (you guys know the drill). She definitely looks just like her pics. I strongly recommend.
https://callescort.org/410-999-1647
-
03-28-23 05:06 #16879Banned Member

Posts: 275Kira
Looks like a selfie in a hotel lobby, the guy has a nametag on.
Originally Posted by Addies
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:16 #16878Senior Member

Posts: 182Kira Update
Buyer beware!
Originally Posted by Addies
[View Original Post]
So I tried to set something up but before I left home I asked if there was a deposit. "She" replies nevermind not interested. Big red flags! Maybe that's why she skipped town in Orlando. Although I am glad they replied before I got down there, so that's a plus. Sucks bc I like them bbw would have loved to see her but I live by a code. Be safe and happy adventures.
-
03-27-23 21:03 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 42She just messaged me back I'm trying to hook up with her.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 20:58 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 182Kira
I tried to see her when I was visiting Florida around a year ago. Timing never worked out though. She has good reviews in the orlando section.
Originally Posted by Addies
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 20:21 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 42Kira
The fact her one pic has a random dude standing in the background sketches me out.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 19:03 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 170Cupcake
Anyone tapping cupcake on Pulaski? Not much in any reviews, really. Prices seem ok, little skeptical about trying her out in lieu of any reviews. Anyone shed any light on her?
-
03-27-23 12:13 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 347Puertorican Vacation
I had a nice vacation in Puerto Rico recently and thought I might share in case someone here is planning a trip. There are no forums for puertorican escorts anywhere (one of my biggest challenges in this trip) so this is actually a rare insight into the scene down there.
Most of the escorts sites we use in the states have no providers down there. They use different websites which I have linked below. Also as mentioned above there are no forums (to my knowledge) to see any reviews of the providers which means I had to take one for the team each and every single time.
https://www.cityoflove.com/en/puerto...lt.aspx?page=1
https://puerto-rico.wanuncios.com/er...nales-195.html
Now the first thing to know is that the women are way hotter that what we have here. They are all somewhat professional escorts which means they are not on candy and everything is covered. All the picture in the ads were real, most of them cover their faces but I can confirm that the girl in the ad is the one you get. A lot of them are college girls paying for school. I'm sure there are some coked up streetwalkers somewhere on the island but I did not even bother to look.
The second thing is the prices, now this part really threw me off. As I send messages to a bunch of girls I got a wide range of prices ranging from 100 to 250 for the half hour. Weird part is that they all were of the same level of hotness which made me wonder is some of them were scams. For that reason I started seeing girls at the mid range. 160 for half hour, all hot and amazing. Half of them were outcalls to my hotel. Lot of ads are for incall only with much cheaper prices but again I was skeptic of going into someone house but one of the girls I saw at the hotel told me to do incalls with confidence, those cheap prices for incall are real. Thats when the second half of mt vaction got better. Banging college girls for 80-120 for the half hour is a dream come true. The cheapest one I got was for 60 which is the one in the last link (pics are her).
I was down there for two weeks and saw about a girl a day and now my body can't take another blue pill. I need a tolerance break. I have linked below of confirmed girls.
Happy hunting.
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/t...5-3864044.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/v...5-3803835.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/c...5-3774078.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/c...5-3860250.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/s...5-3856581.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/e...5-3862724.html
-
03-27-23 08:39 #16872Banned Member

Posts: 275Bbw Kira
Got weird vibes from this one. First she requests a verification pic, I told her no, then she said that's ok but I would have to pay cash app when I got there but she said no deposit was needed. WTF, why would I have to pay cash app and not just straight cash? I never do cash app either, I'd rather just send a (fake) pic. Cash apps are too easy to track. I just stopped responding because like I said, I had weird vibes. Anyone else ever experience anything like that? Here is her ad below.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122895759
-
03-26-23 17:53 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 108Lisa
I remember her from the camper days also. Good times. You could pound the shit out of her asshole for a $20 up charge saw this and messaged her and asked for a verification pic. OMG. She looked like a goblin. Thanks for toftt bro, I had to pass.
Originally Posted by Derrick1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 17:12 #16870Regular Member

Posts: 24Intel on Amanda?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...698/4432974932
I read through the forum and saw some posts about her running a scam, but then saw some conflicting reporting saying the dude who said she was a scam was making shit up. Tried to sort through that crap but couldn't determine what the real scoop is. Anyone have any intel?
-
03-26-23 16:33 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 170Felisha Pulaski highway
Saw her at the El Dump, 80 for Hh. Price seemed ok so I went to see her. She covers her legs to hide extensive damage from partying. Nice girl, service was good, definitely wear a party hat. Got some skull then hit it in two positions until I murdered a million children in the bag. Overall for 80, definitely a bargain. Only downside was she must have lost a ton of weight, the sagging skin tells all and extensive street damage. Otherwise she has a tight box. Will keep her for a backup slice.
-
03-26-23 15:24 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 182Could have been
I saw her at a mid level hotel at BWI. Not the Hilton but not the Red Roof Inn. I'm shorter than her and the rub was a very good deep tissue massage followed by a he. I have a few SB's and wasn't interested in FS, just a rub and tug. It was 2 bills for the incall. BN60.
Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




