Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5382
-
03-30-23 15:07 #3012Regular Member

Posts: 10Her twitter.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/Alma4583948433
-
03-30-23 13:47 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 274Alma
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iego/Alma_6969
Originally Posted by JDome
[View Original Post]
Have fun, man.
-
03-30-23 12:32 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 380Alma posts on Private Delights as well as Tryst.
Originally Posted by JDome
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 12:31 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 380She's posting on Private Delights.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 12:19 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 116Alma
Do you have a link Alma?
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 03:05 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 261I also have not seen Nikki ads, and she has not responded to my texts. She might have a new number. Good advice to call the others. Or maybe I need to try them too. It's a nice spot and a good crew. The nice thing about Nikki, is she gave legit massages. I only saw her twice though, so I need to get the three date rule, whatever that means. LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 17:35 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 274Perfect. That's exactly what I'm hoping for and hands only is fine with me! Thanks for the info, man!
Originally Posted by FanBang
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 14:41 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 36I've seen Alma. I had a great time. I don't remember which session it was. Just the regular hour with milking table? She teased almost the whole time in some way. Massage was irrelevant. Was hoping milking table was more than just her hand, but it was still fun. She made certain parts of her touchable while she was under there, and definitely drained all over her at the end. It's a slightly high price of admission but you do get a lot more teasing and sensuality throughout the whole session vs just at the end. And she was energetic. Saw her back in December.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 23:45 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 274That sounds good to me. I'll put her on my wish list. Thanks, man.
Originally Posted by HunterMH
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 15:46 #3003Regular Member

Posts: 20Not chubby. Average, if not somewhat fit / toned, particularly in her legs. She used the milking table; I think that's pretty much standard for her. It's been about three weeks since I actually saw her, so I don't remember everything completely. She definitely goes under at times, including during the finish, but I don't think I actually finished on her. She was probably slightly to the side so that it didn't go directly on her.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:27 #3002Banned Member

Posts: 319Gold spa bro
Go see betty at gold spa only on Mondays. Thank me later!
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 10:39 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 274Alma
Welcome! I also recently stopped lurking. LOL Nice, glad you had a great time. I've been curious about her. By a little thickness do you mean she's chubby or just average like she is in her pictures? Thought she'd may be a little too blocky from her pics for my taste. Did she use her milking table, was she under and let you finish on her? Would like to try her out just for that, never had one before and they seem rare around here but worried she won't get under and let me drain on her which would ruin the entire allure for me. Thanks for posting!
Originally Posted by HunterMH
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 09:27 #3000Banned Member

Posts: 3075Nikki might be on "Spring Break. " Sometimes these girls don't always advertise because they are already booked with regulars. Why don't you text and ask her if she's available? Or text and ask her sister, Tamara or Celeste if she's around?
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger4
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:32 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 30Miramar
I've only seen Tamara and Celeste's ads on rubrankings, any word that Niki is available? Can't find her ad anywhere.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 21:44 #2998Regular Member

Posts: 20Alma
Been lurking for a while. New to the hobby. Been to two AMPs, then wanted to try an independent. Chose Alma despite mixed reviews while searching through this thread. Her ad was just very enticing. She works out of an office in mission valley. Lots of cars parked, but little to no foot traffic.
Alma was friendly and outgoing with me, contrary to some previous reports that she was shy. Some previous reports complained of too much makeup, but I didn't notice either way. She is not petite, but I like a little thickness, so her body type was right up my alley. Went with the 1 hour teasing and edging. She was responsive and would stop on a dime if I asked her to slow down. I had a good time, though probably would not repeat. Too many others to try.












Reply With Quote



