Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27966

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    While this sounds like a bit much for what you got, I'm also a fan of heavy tipping when the situation calls for it. It the providers don't rotate and you go often, I say it's worth it to tip heavy, more than the going rate, and get better service next time. For some, the price is the biggest factor, but not all of us.
    I agree on tipping and building a good rapport with the girls, it has opened up quite a few doors for me over the years. It has allowed me the opportunity to experience some very nice perks with some very legitimate service providers. Hasn't always paid off but, find the right girl, treat them good and it will possibly pay off over time.

  2. #27965
    Quote Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson  [View Original Post]
    What does candy look like? Same girl from magic?
    Not sure about magic. I've never been there. She's thicker. Strong and stocky I guess LOL. Speaks really good English though. She said she had only been there a month or so.

  3. #27964
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Bella touch today. I was hoping to get Susie again, but she was busy. I got Candy instead. Not the most appealing to the eyes, but she knows how to get the knots out. Amazing teasing, and best finish I've ever had. Mama even came in twice and gave a great rub. Paid for an hour and I got an extra 10 minutes.
    What does candy look like? Same girl from magic?

  4. #27963

    Bella touch

    Stopped by Bella touch today. I was hoping to get Susie again, but she was busy. I got Candy instead. Not the most appealing to the eyes, but she knows how to get the knots out. Amazing teasing, and best finish I've ever had. Mama even came in twice and gave a great rub. Paid for an hour and I got an extra 10 minutes.

  5. #27962
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I had Seven, Ruby and Yoko at Magic. All were bbj, kissing, daty, and cfs. Yoko was the most into it of those 3.
    Do you have to request BBBJ or is that just their MO?

  6. #27961
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryUrschaft  [View Original Post]
    I'll solve the mystery for you guys. She used to work at one of the Thai places on Northwestern Hwy in Farmington Hills. She will give BBBJ if she likes you and more. Good luck. I'm sure she's picky.

    Barry.
    Barry clean out your mailbox and would you please PM me her phone number.

  7. #27960
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    For $600, You might not get much help on this site.
    Are there any other forum boards like this one, but with more upscale providers? $600 is steep, but I'd rather have one all out great experience than multiple 'okay' ones. There's been many of times I've spent $200 but the providers all across the board seem burned out or have lousy attitudes. I don't expect anyone to do back-flips when I come through the door, but have some charisma.

  8. #27959
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Emily from Eros? She's advertising four hands and Nuru. Just curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...623.htm?cat=83

    She's also on adultsearch:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3001460
    For $600, You might not get much help on this site.

  9. #27958

    Emily from Eros?

    Has anyone seen Emily from Eros? She's advertising four hands and Nuru. Just curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...623.htm?cat=83

    She's also on adultsearch:

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3001460

  10. #27957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 124

    Other than

    So other than adult search, where are you guys searching any new talent? I have went through that roster. Escort Babylon is sketchy and just quick visits. I'm sure I have been to 90% of the AMPs, the HE doesn't cut it anymore. Yet AMPs are more fun then a hotel.

  11. #27956

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I had Seven, Ruby and Yoko at Magic. All were bbj, kissing, daty, and cfs. Yoko was the most into it of those 3.
    Is this the same yoko that is at swb now?

  12. #27955
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Build a relationship

    I agree. This gets me personal cell numbers, which help schedule.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropeshark07  [View Original Post]
    While this sounds like a bit much for what you got, I'm also a fan of heavy tipping when the situation calls for it. It the providers don't rotate and you go often, I say it's worth it to tip heavy, more than the going rate, and get better service next time. For some, the price is the biggest factor, but not all of us.

  13. #27954

    About Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdanon  [View Original Post]
    Hi Mongers,

    I see a lot of reports on "Magic" but there are 3-4 different parlors with magic in the name in Detroit. I tried a search but didn't see anything. Which Magic is the right Magic?

    RD.
    Magic Healing Spa, they just call it "Magic" for short, it's on the south or Detroit side of 8 Mile Rd, just East of Lasher Rd.

  14. #27953

    Which Magic is The Magic

    Hi Mongers,

    I see a lot of reports on "Magic" but there are 3-4 different parlors with magic in the name in Detroit. I tried a search but didn't see anything. Which Magic is the right Magic?

    RD.

  15. #27952

    Trip to visit KK

    Decided to take a trip to visit KK in Royal Oak. She greeted me at the door in a sexy dress. She is a beautiful lady and in a well decorated apartment. She is the lady pictured in her ads.

    Proceeded to the best part of the visit the excellent massage with super teasing in preparation for the great finish. Conversation was very good as her English is limited but understandable. I love a good massage and hand work was great during the hour session.

    Will positively make the road trip again as often as possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape