Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 615 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    BeachBunny

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Connected with her on Seeking. Offline texting has been good. However, actually meeting, is a miss, miss, miss. Keeps engaging then poof then back again then poof then back to texting again. She's pretty active on Seeking. Anyone other than Voligar have any first hand experience with her?
    I no longer have access to my notes on her. However, I did a MnG with her about 6-8 months ago. She moved here from either Louisville or Lexington; I forget which. In any case, she was extensively reported on and enjoyed in her previous location. At that time her rates were quite bit lower. I think 250-300 or so. Of course, that was prior to the recent rate inflation.

    When I met her, she was very nice and personable. I am sure I would enjoy spending time with her. Alas, I never met her again. She was in work attire when we met and was sporting a full tool belt. Her face is not quite as nice as her pictures. She is very curvy: as in hips are wider that her shoulders. Nonetheless very attractive but just not worth five bills to me given my other alternatives.

    Based on messages from other SD's, I am sure she gets lots of attention. That may explain her inconsistency. I also recall one report that said she sometimes will forgo the allowance if she is horny and likes you. She seems to have a good job and is likely not doing this for the allowance.

    BAM

  2. #7616

    BeachBunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Voligar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-10de5600775d
    Real as can be and is an amazing fuck 500 a week allowance, only downside is super flaky when you make dates which is why I am done with her now she canceled on me 30 minutes prior 4 times in the past month..
    Connected with her on Seeking. Offline texting has been good. However, actually meeting, is a miss, miss, miss. Keeps engaging then poof then back again then poof then back to texting again. She's pretty active on Seeking. Anyone other than Voligar have any first hand experience with her?

  3. #7615

    My thoughts as well

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Profile doesn't read like typical SB or scammer. Phrased like it's designed to catch flies in a spidey web. Could be wrong.
    Either a pro or a sting.

    Ask about what was available and the answer was no anal and condoms mandatory.

  4. #7614

    Brunettebabe

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-85bb881866c5
    "I am what you think I am".
    VOIP number 859-515-85 xx.
    Quoting $250 covered FS no greek.
    Profile doesn't read like typical SB or scammer. Phrased like it's designed to catch flies in a spidey web. Could be wrong.

  5. #7613

    Brunettebabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-85bb881866c5

    "I am what you think I am".

    VOIP number 859-515-85 xx.

    Quoting $250 covered FS no greek.

  6. #7612

    Bros before hos

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Isn't it great when the psychos weed themselves out?
    Yes, along with the bros who post positive reports about them.

  7. #7611

    Psychos

    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I was actually planning to meet her, and then when I asked if she smoked cigarettes, flew off the handle and blocked me. So probably has a very short fuse.
    Isn't it great when the psychos weed themselves out?

  8. #7610

    Southernblonde92 Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Not a fake account. Beautiful woman with large derrire for those men who love it!
    After this discussion, out of curiosity, I contacted her. Claimed to have had one previous arrangement for 300 PPM. Apparently, have met the guy for brunch and then headed to her place in Fort Wright, KY. I was actually planning to meet her, and then when I asked if she smoked cigarettes, flew off the handle and blocked me. So probably has a very short fuse.

    And someone who had seen her mentioned in private that she's too fat for his taste. So even if it's real, probably nothing like those photos, except perhaps for that ass.

  9. #7609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Seeking Frontpage

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone figured out the new navigation on SA yet? When I log in I get a gallery of everyone including new and those I have already looked at. Up until a few months ago, I would get all the new listings up front.
    They changed the front page but I usually just ignored it anyway. Just click on search or one of the other tabs and navigate away from it. Of course, I am joining using my laptop. It may be different using the mobile app.

    BAM.

  10. #7608
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone figured out the new navigation on SA yet? When I log in I get a gallery of everyone including new and those I have already looked at. Up until a few months ago, I would get all the new listings up front.
    Not having this issue.

    Have you tried clearing your browser cache. Signing back into SA. Going to Search Filters Reset?

  11. #7607

    Seeking navigation

    Has anyone figured out the new navigation on SA yet? When I log in I get a gallery of everyone including new and those I have already looked at. Up until a few months ago, I would get all the new listings up front.

  12. #7606
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    .

    Check some recent posts in the Octagon. Check the Richmond thread. Lot's of people are reporting that Verizon and some of the other carriers are blocking access to this site. I think I recall people recommending you download a VPN like HideMe to solve the problem.

    BAM.
    Thanks, BAM. Makes sense. I have Verizon.

  13. #7605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    QueenAnneBoylen or Empressdivine on WYP

    I am pretty sure I met this chick through an earlier profile. In fact, I had the earlier profile on one of my scammer reports. She used a really old pic from a cigar site. The earlier profile claimed she was 47. I got her to text and then to a call. She will video chat but messes with the camera to hide her real appearance. She has the voice of an 80 year old but sends pictures of a hot 40 year old. Hey! Could be a heavy smoker right? I was intrigued and eventually met her. She is in her mid 60's and shows real heavy mileage. She is the chick in the pics but the pics are from 25-30 yers ago. On top of that, she cannot shut up. Logorrhea?? I almost walked out but I thought she might start crying in the place we met. I have her PII but I recommend you all avoid at any price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-4c84b90f4ab8

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...K6M6457DLlYvQg

    BAM.

  14. #7604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Site Access

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeotch2  [View Original Post]

    On a tangent, the reason it took me so long to post is because this site won't come up on my phone, regardless of which browser I try. I had to post this on my laptop. Is anyone else having this problem? For a while, I thought the site was down. Let me know if you're having issues accessing it via phone. Thanks.
    .

    Check some recent posts in the Octagon. Check the Richmond thread. Lot's of people are reporting that Verizon and some of the other carriers are blocking access to this site. I think I recall people recommending you download a VPN like HideMe to solve the problem.

    BAM.

  15. #7603
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeotch2  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her when she was CaringChick, got her number (Tx area code) but I don't live here but visit frequently. Said she was looking for one regular, initially quoted 2. 5. Reconnected with the new profile, sent me some pics and vids. One pic looks kinda rough, but may meet up with her this week. We'll see what happens. I'll let everyone know if anything does.
    Not sure what her deal is. She didn't respond on Thursday when I was trying to make plans when I texted her around 10:30, texted the next morning apologizing because she had to work Friday morning. Says she works at Walmart. Says she lives with her brother, so can't host. Like backshots and receiving oral, if she's to be believed.

    On a tangent, the reason it took me so long to post is because this site won't come up on my phone, regardless of which browser I try. I had to post this on my laptop. Is anyone else having this problem? For a while, I thought the site was down. Let me know if you're having issues accessing it via phone. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape