Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 37358
-
03-29-23 11:29 #28613Senior Member

Posts: 63Sephora
Sephora is looking to meet some new friends today. Reach out if you have her digital, PM me if you are an SM and need them.
-
03-29-23 10:03 #28612Senior Member

Posts: 580Hennessey / Ezzy
Definitely sexy but she has that monkey riding her back hard. She's a bit pricey in my opinion also she'll let you go bare if you happen to forget a trash bag.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 09:48 #28611Senior Member

Posts: 389Had a return visit last night. She was fresh out the shower in a thong only. Won't go into details other than what you see in her videos is absolutely what you can request and get in person. Giving her a 9. 5 out of ten. If rating only on attitude / cleanliness / performance? 10/10.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 08:27 #28610Senior Member

Posts: 187Hennessey
You could also search for Ezzy / Esmeralda. She was going by that when I saw her a while ago. I remember there were posts about her doing some shady shit, but I had a no drama visit with her. She is very sexy, and that body is soooo nice. I posted about her on post #25496 if you're interested.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 17:53 #28609Senior Member

Posts: 76The Heat is on!
He is so right, Its always a million degrees in the ACS! LOL.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 17:28 #28608Senior Member

Posts: 99I can never get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 12:08 #28607Senior Member

Posts: 155Search
Maybe you should try searching Hennessy.
There are lots of posts about her.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 09:28 #28606Senior Member

Posts: 140Hennessy
Anyone sampled?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nessy/55259040
-
03-28-23 07:35 #28605Senior Member

Posts: 784Karma
Stop by to see this little pawg. Mid 20's, slightly chubby and nice soft body. In and out for 2 Jackson BJ just like her ad shows. Cute and takes direction I will repeats.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123012354
-
03-28-23 07:27 #28604Senior Member

Posts: 155Lilly in rva
Anyone meet with this one? She only massage or full service?
She def looks real and has a very active Instagram, but just not sure what she offers more than massage?
https://tryst.link/massage/rvalilly
-
03-28-23 01:09 #28603Senior Member

Posts: 99Pm me I have the actual links.
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:31 #28602Senior Member

Posts: 580It's fake
Look at how her number is hyphenated, also once you google search the pics your answer comes up.
Originally Posted by Taters2019
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 22:27 #28601Senior Member

Posts: 580Paris
Her donations are pricy, then she upsells when you get started. Ended up wanting $$+ just for a bbj! Mami is smoking crack, LOL. YMMV but I tend to stay away from the GPS type.
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 21:07 #28600Senior Member

Posts: 91Paris
Does anyone have any information on this one? I've seen her around a few weeks but don't think I've seen any reports just yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/123042233
-
03-27-23 21:01 #28599Senior Member

Posts: 91https://www.maturetube.com/pornstar/clara-red
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






