Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 1128 1628 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 28256
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18851

    Blond MILF Stephanie

    Stephanie is a good fuck. One of my favs. I spent an hour with her recently. Been to the seffner place a few times. It's a nice spot.

    If you haven't done an hour with her, do that before you try overnight. That's my recommendation. I'd consider doing it, under the right circumstances. I think it makes sense for a party and play situation. See my post on that topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in her overnight adventure.

    Is her seffner incall decent?

    Thanks.

  2. #18850

    Blonde 40 yo Stephanie

    Has anyone partaken in her overnight adventure.

    Is her seffner incall decent?

    Thanks.

  3. #18849

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy6969  [View Original Post]
    I think you are looking at the wrong ad. Search Casey in Alligator, port richey.
    Oops. I accidentally labeled a post about someone else as being Casey.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks interesting, except for the combination: Car Date + Greek (interestingly with "intercourse" off the menu). Boys, bring a towel and roll the windows down just in case of a code brown accident. I'm very leery of doing Greek in my car for reasons that I'm sure you can imagine happening. I'd be all over this one if she had an incall. Nothing like a BBBJ + Greek -- but not in my car!

  4. #18848

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    All these rules make me wonder how good of a time she really is. Any one or two of these rules I can understand, but all of them combined tells me she just wants you to come in and treat her like a Fleshlight while she lays there. But don't kiss her or CIM. Did she at least do BBBJ?

    Rules: Absolutely No BBFS, BD, CIM, CIP or GFE!
    I think you are looking at the wrong ad. Search Casey in Alligator, port richey.

  5. #18847

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the one.

  6. #18846
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    That ass is incredible. Saw her many times w her GF at the time in St Pete. Very accommodating and nice at least then. Pops up now and then so would recommend if get the chance. Wish she would come back on the other side of the bridge. One had them in their knees for DBL BJ going back and forth. I decided to let her do the final and once finished she said "I win" & to be fair I alternated each time.
    So it appears she list no cim in her ad. That's a shame so change me to a nogo.

  7. #18845
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen casey now that she has gone the escort route? She post on megapersonal and alligator picks it up from there. She works out of pasco but goes to tampa now and then.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123025333
    Your link is broken, is this it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123025333#.

  8. #18844

    Casey. Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen casey now that she has gone the escort route? She post on megapersonal and alligator picks it up from there. She works out of pasco but goes to tampa now and then.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123025333
    All these rules make me wonder how good of a time she really is. Any one or two of these rules I can understand, but all of them combined tells me she just wants you to come in and treat her like a Fleshlight while she lays there. But don't kiss her or CIM. Did she at least do BBBJ?

    Rules: Absolutely No BBFS, BD, CIM, CIP or GFE!

  9. #18843
    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Found this cutie last minute. Dream was a BBBJ then really nice view from behind. Nice snug fit finished in bag. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/111616880
    That ass is incredible. Saw her many times w her GF at the time in St Pete. Very accommodating and nice at least then. Pops up now and then so would recommend if get the chance. Wish she would come back on the other side of the bridge. One had them in their knees for DBL BJ going back and forth. I decided to let her do the final and once finished she said "I win" & to be fair I alternated each time.

  10. #18842

    Jessi. Brandon

    Found this cutie last minute. Dream was a BBBJ then really nice view from behind. Nice snug fit finished in bag. Enjoy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/111616880

  11. #18841

    Casey

    Has anyone seen casey now that she has gone the escort route? She post on megapersonal and alligator picks it up from there. She works out of pasco but goes to tampa now and then.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123025333

  12. #18840

    Has anyone seen this one? Would love to try if she's real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/123081992

    Looking to meet this girl just looking to see if anyone has any reviews or info about her.

    Thanks!

  13. #18839

    AA providers?

    Any good recommendations of AA providers in Tampa / Listcrawler?

  14. #18838

    Milf

    Had a wonderful time with this MILF. She's really accommodating, knows how to talk, and knows how to have fun in bed. She looks younger than her pics. Also that fat azzz is damn good, especially in doggy. What a lovely view! Damage was $$ HH, DTBBJ, CFS, but was there for more, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...o/949658848028

  15. #18837

    Maid services with extras?

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I think this post belongs here. I couldn't find a better place for it in the forums.

    I am currently in the market to hire a maid to come clean my apartment with extra services offered. Ideally if I like the girl and the prices are reasonable I would like her to come back weekly. Anyone know any girl like that that may be looking for some work. Please PM me if you do, thanks for the help with this one boys.

    Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape