Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 43533
-
03-27-23 17:38 #37788Regular Member

Posts: 10Definitely different Summer then. I went to Health Ocean Spa at Wey and asked for Summer. A young petite girl answered the door and gestured to an older lady saying Summer. The older lady would have been in 40's who provided service.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 17:36 #37787Regular Member

Posts: 11New place in 'tham
I TOFTT here the other day. I generally don't post much, but this place seems to be a bit of a diamond in the rough that I wanted to share with my fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by CraneGuy
[View Original Post]
I was greeted by a incredibly friendly Chinese woman. I couldn't understand what her name was, but she said she was the only one working. She was cute, with a bit of a belly. I figure she may be in her late thirties. But honestly, I'm terrible at guessing ages, she maybe older. She put out a really good vibe, made me feel comfortable from the get go. So I paid for the hour, and got ready. She came in and started a surprisingly good massage. She got up on the table and sat on my upper thighs. She had this technique where she was using her thumbs on each side of my spine in a rotating and counter rotating pattern. To me, it was something different from the usual. It felt really good. She's got great hands. I really enjoyed myself. She asked me not to post anything online, so I'll respect her wishes and leave it at that. I'll be going back again next time I'm in town. You can pm me for details.
-
03-27-23 16:43 #37786Senior Member

Posts: 33Gangsters had a gun battle up there one night last week in front of the shop. It doesn't seem to be open now.
Originally Posted by BiBostonGuy67
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 14:27 #37785Senior Member

Posts: 81Coco Blush
Went over to Blush Spa just off Moody street in Waltham the other day. Greeted by a slightly older but guy lady (didn't get the name) but I had called ahead before to see who was in. Listed a few names and a new girl by Coco. When I got in I asked to see who was in and saw Coco and was sold. She seems on the younger side (20's /30's) with cute bangs and had a sexy skirt on. Went into the room and did the hour for. 6 with her. Touched her hip slightly at the beginning but let her do her thing. Massage was pretty decent (since I do like the actual massage portion) and really worked my shoulders and legs. Did some teasing rubbing the ass and inner thighs while also leaning body on mine and getting on table at times. On the flip she did some more massaging but then asked what was looking for. Ended up on $ for fully nude which was a good time. Whispering in ears, laying chest to chest and taking it slow. FIV was there and really added to her moans. The standard finish by hand and finished with a head massage before going on my way. Massage: 7/10 Service 8. 5/10 for total $. 6 which is little pricy but don't go out often so was ok with what I got.
-
03-27-23 13:19 #37784Senior Member

Posts: 531Thanks, 2 years makes a difference. If it ever even happened like that, which I doubt.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 12:30 #37783Senior Member

Posts: 48You should TOFTT and report back to us haha.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
I checked run maps and it's all old reviews.
-
03-27-23 10:58 #37782Senior Member

Posts: 3852021 report
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
It's a report from 2021 according to OP. Why he posted 2 years later is confusing.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 10:37 #37781Senior Member

Posts: 531Can anyone else confirm this? I see no other reports saying that BBBJ is offered here, much less BBBJCIM and fiv. Sorry, don't want to insult the OP but this seems like a sketchy report.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 10:23 #37780Banned Member

Posts: 1036Vegas Odds
You would have better odds winning at MegaMillions, Powerball, or getting struck by Lightning.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:49 #37779Senior Member

Posts: 308Angela HQ2
She's nice really nice body, and I love to hit it one of this days.
Originally Posted by MrGirth75
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:29 #37778Regular Member

Posts: 15Nothing extra for Angela.
Originally Posted by MrGirth75
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:13 #37777Senior Member

Posts: 308Skills
Forget about finding the perfect girl here's the trick all this joints play by the same rule of finding new girls to keep their shops fresh for the clients so instead try building good relationships with the people running the shop, that way you can have them cater to your needs.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 20:23 #37776Senior Member

Posts: 153Ocean Heath
Yes. Totally agree with that, Summer just turned 29,is very cute and a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 20:06 #37775Banned Member

Posts: 180So Shore Tour
You must be young because Summer of Health Ocean is young.
In my eyes and has a very hot body. We all have different tastes.
There is a lot to explore on the S. Shore so have fun.
Originally Posted by Mhunter23
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 15:17 #37774Senior Member

Posts: 48She is out of town. She might be back next week.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






