Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 43526
-
03-27-23 10:37 #37781Senior Member

Posts: 531Can anyone else confirm this? I see no other reports saying that BBBJ is offered here, much less BBBJCIM and fiv. Sorry, don't want to insult the OP but this seems like a sketchy report.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 10:23 #37780Banned Member

Posts: 1036Vegas Odds
You would have better odds winning at MegaMillions, Powerball, or getting struck by Lightning.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:49 #37779Senior Member

Posts: 308Angela HQ2
She's nice really nice body, and I love to hit it one of this days.
Originally Posted by MrGirth75
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:29 #37778Regular Member

Posts: 15Nothing extra for Angela.
Originally Posted by MrGirth75
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 21:13 #37777Senior Member

Posts: 308Skills
Forget about finding the perfect girl here's the trick all this joints play by the same rule of finding new girls to keep their shops fresh for the clients so instead try building good relationships with the people running the shop, that way you can have them cater to your needs.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 20:23 #37776Senior Member

Posts: 153Ocean Heath
Yes. Totally agree with that, Summer just turned 29,is very cute and a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 20:06 #37775Banned Member

Posts: 180So Shore Tour
You must be young because Summer of Health Ocean is young.
In my eyes and has a very hot body. We all have different tastes.
There is a lot to explore on the S. Shore so have fun.
Originally Posted by Mhunter23
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 15:17 #37774Senior Member

Posts: 48She is out of town. She might be back next week.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 14:59 #37773Senior Member

Posts: 38521 or 22?
You posted March 23 2023. No mention that it was a 2 year old post. Why post something so out of date without saying so?
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 11:22 #37772Senior Member

Posts: 338Blondie / Brandy
Blondie is no longer there. If anyone knows where she went please message me! I really enjoyed her. Never got her # which was a mistake.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 10:21 #37771Regular Member

Posts: 13What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 06:25 #37770Senior Member

Posts: 531Check the "non Asian massage parlor reports" forum for info on Latina providers. It's not my thing so I can't offer any recommendation, but I've seen them reviewed there.
Originally Posted by Mhunter23
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 06:10 #37769Senior Member

Posts: 294This was in 21 or early 22' though, so yes YMMV and different staff now.
Originally Posted by Katokay
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 21:04 #37768Regular Member

Posts: 10First Post
I registered today to give back to the community. For few weeks I have read many reviews on this site and have visited a handful of massage parlors. Below are my brief review.
East Massage: This was my first time exp. I saw Annie, she wore a mask, had decent boobs. Massage was great and HJ was good. I left satisfied. Went there again after a couple of weeks and saw Summer. She flirted heavily but massage wasn't that great. She didn't look great and that was a turn off for me. On the flip she went for my junk her HJ skills were amazing.
Leeza: I really wanted to try massage by a Latina. However when I saw Leeza, I was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. I agree her HJ skills are out of the world. However she was too old for my liking, won't go back here again.
Tranquility: Visited this place last week, was greeted by a lady who took me upstairs to one of the nicest rooms. She didn't look great and was completely flat front & back. I was expecting the girl to be sexier. She asked all sorts of probing questions (like mini background check) which I happily responded to. She took the house fee and Ieft. I got undressed and in came a petite girl with perfect boobs & ass. She wore mini and sat on top of me to give me a good massage on the flip she was going for HJ while I start touching her. She said 1. 0 to get nude, I said ok but she demanded to be paid first. That was weird for me but I obliged as she was smoking hot. Then I got a great GFE, where she sat on my face and started jerking me and then turned and stuck her CCs on my face and started kissing my neck & nipples. I was asking her to give me a BJ but I finished by then. I would defenitely come back.
Ocean health: Visited here recently. Massage and routine HJ was given by Summer. Based on reviews, pictured Summer to be hot, but she was old and didn't have a great body. I usually get for a full 1 hr, I just got hh with Summer and she had excellent massaging skills! I was wondering when she would flip me as it was already 30 mins. She flipped me after hh and asked what I would like. I asked for a BJ, she declined. She offered to go nude, my mood was killed by that time and asked her to do a routine HJ. She had to work a lot for the HJ as my mood was killed. We went well over hh.
I would really like to try a proper latina massage parlor offering HJ / BJ from a hot sexy lady. Please PM if you have any recommendations.
-
03-25-23 20:34 #37767Regular Member

Posts: 10First Post
I registered today to give back to the community. For few weeks I have read many reviews on this site and have visited a handful of massage parlors. Below are my brief review.
East Massage: This was my first time exp. I saw Annie, she wore a mask, had decent boobs. Massage was great and HJ was good. I left satisfied. Went there again after a couple of weeks and saw Summer. She flirted heavily but massage wasn't that great. She didn't look great and that was a turn off on the flip her HJ skills were amazing.
Leeza: I really wanted to try massage by a latina as I am sucker for big ass. I saw Leeza had great reviews here. I saw her, but was massively disappointed. She was quite old and was very chatty. Her HJ skills are out of the world. She was too old for my liking, won't go here again.
Tranquility: Visited this place last week, was greeted by a lady who took me upstairs to one of the nicest rooms. She didn't look great and was completely flat front & back. I was expecting the girl to be sexier. She asked all sorts of probing questions (like mini background check) which I happily responded to. She took the house fee and Ieft. I got undressed and in came a petite girl with perfect boobs & ass named Gina!









Reply With Quote






