Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5791
-
03-27-23 10:13 #4636Senior Member

Posts: 983It's Bella_baby4u. Another guy asked about her in San Diego forum. Funny thing is she says she's new on HX, under new handle, despite being one of the most popular cum dumps on there.
Originally Posted by Bango
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 10:03 #4635Senior Member

Posts: 55Yeah new handle on hx, saw her post within the last week or two in norco usually. Trying to dig up her new handle but can't seem to find it right now.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 03:17 #4634Regular Member

Posts: 1Seeking perfect pairs
Hey guys. I'm new to the forums here but have been a monger for a few years.
I'm all about tits. Ethnicity, don't care. Age don't care (just not over like 45).
I prefer enhanced. C, D, or DD. No fatties. My range is up to 3.
I'd appreciate it.
Let me know your preferred type and I'll recommend if I can.
I have a few gems to trade for gems too.
-
03-27-23 01:45 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 731Ms. Jones, Esq
Anyone have any luck getting a hold of her? I think she changed profiles on HX and she's not on Tryst. I'm not sure if her number is still the same? Thanks in advance!
-
03-21-23 18:39 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 311Coco / Mayumi
Thanks for taking one for the team. Her pics looked like she was hiding that belly which is why I didn't jump on the opportunity to drop a load in Coco myself. Hopefully her next friend will be better looking and provide better service.
Originally Posted by Falcon123
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 02:24 #4631Regular Member

Posts: 23Victoria is not on HX.
The only place her ad is active on erotic monkey. You can also look her up on TER website.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 02:02 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 64Coco
Unfortunately I'd have to recommend passing on Coco. The pics are accurate of her face but she's packing a few extra pounds. Very late 40's to mid 50's would be my guess. Didn't really seem into it, just wanted to go through the motions. She was nice enough but I didn't click with her and wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by Falcon123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 23:38 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 467Victoria Pleasures
Sounds like a great time. Looking at her (I think) on HX, she hasn't updated her profile since 2018 - and then she was listed as being 50.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
Is there somewhere I can see a recent add. Is her HX listed # the same?
Thanks.
-
03-20-23 22:12 #4628Regular Member

Posts: 8Rachelle
Anyone hit this?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....unty/121082407
-
03-20-23 20:38 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 64Coco
I'll be seeing Coco today, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 18:58 #4626Regular Member

Posts: 23Victoria Pleasures
Saw her a couple weeks ago. Thick MILF with incredible set of huge titties to play with. Condoms not needed the way God intended. Sloppy BJ & then had her toss my salad. Felt heavenly & DFK afterwards. Slammed that pussy in missionary. Then had her ride cowgirl. I only lasted a few minutes before I blasted a huge load down her throat. A little while later she put in extra time with that sweet mouth and I blasted a second load down her throat. Great time.
Negatives pussy smells kinda fishy. Little aroma when I was digging in with my fingers. Didn't play with her ass. Felt like fleshly bumps in there that she applied ointment on.
Overall She looked good, makeup done, smelled nice, no tattoos, no cigarettes, excellent GFE raw dog service.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/victoria...ng-beach-68399#erotic.
-
03-20-23 17:51 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 311New friend is Coco
Older lady, just doesn't do it for me. I'm going to pass on this one but there's plenty of dudes that like them mature. Coco doesn't look fat but doesn't look tiny either which is what I like in my Asian matures. Face is so so, not ugly but won't be winning any beauty pageants. Guessing early to mid 50's. I'll wait for the next bus, hopefully she'll be a decade younger and tiny.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 21:17 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 170Money well spent
In other words, you're saying that was money well spent? .
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
Makes me feel better too as I don't even want to know how much money I have spent on this hobby all these years.
-
03-18-23 17:24 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 1751That's a good system
I've also done the math and it was a tough pull to swallow LOL but I've had many great times that have made me happy when other areas of my life made me less happy so it is what it is and its not like an addiction as I've seen with some people going in to debt and ruining their lives. If I can't afford to do it trust I wouldn't be I made a lot of good decisions when I was younger that in turn made it easy in my 30's and 40's. I might slow down when I retire. Or there's always Thailand and the Philippines *clutches heart*.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:53 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 183Interesting thought. Let's say 20 years ago, average cost per interaction was 0. 8 and grew from there at rate of inflation 3% per year. If put half that money in an investment account (enjoyed half the time or 3 x every two weeks instead of 3 x each week) that investment amount would be worth 200 k at the end of 20 years! That's a down payment on couple of rental condos!!
Originally Posted by BillRose
[View Original Post]
I partake less often like maybe once a month etc because of work, so, other social stuff. But every time I do, I put equal amount in another private account now that account covers my hobby costs. TMI? 😎









Reply With Quote





