Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 24538
-
03-27-23 20:58 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 182Kira
I tried to see her when I was visiting Florida around a year ago. Timing never worked out though. She has good reviews in the orlando section.
Originally Posted by Addies
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 20:21 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 42Kira
The fact her one pic has a random dude standing in the background sketches me out.
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 19:03 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 171Cupcake
Anyone tapping cupcake on Pulaski? Not much in any reviews, really. Prices seem ok, little skeptical about trying her out in lieu of any reviews. Anyone shed any light on her?
-
03-27-23 12:13 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 347Puertorican Vacation
I had a nice vacation in Puerto Rico recently and thought I might share in case someone here is planning a trip. There are no forums for puertorican escorts anywhere (one of my biggest challenges in this trip) so this is actually a rare insight into the scene down there.
Most of the escorts sites we use in the states have no providers down there. They use different websites which I have linked below. Also as mentioned above there are no forums (to my knowledge) to see any reviews of the providers which means I had to take one for the team each and every single time.
https://www.cityoflove.com/en/puerto...lt.aspx?page=1
https://puerto-rico.wanuncios.com/er...nales-195.html
Now the first thing to know is that the women are way hotter that what we have here. They are all somewhat professional escorts which means they are not on candy and everything is covered. All the picture in the ads were real, most of them cover their faces but I can confirm that the girl in the ad is the one you get. A lot of them are college girls paying for school. I'm sure there are some coked up streetwalkers somewhere on the island but I did not even bother to look.
The second thing is the prices, now this part really threw me off. As I send messages to a bunch of girls I got a wide range of prices ranging from 100 to 250 for the half hour. Weird part is that they all were of the same level of hotness which made me wonder is some of them were scams. For that reason I started seeing girls at the mid range. 160 for half hour, all hot and amazing. Half of them were outcalls to my hotel. Lot of ads are for incall only with much cheaper prices but again I was skeptic of going into someone house but one of the girls I saw at the hotel told me to do incalls with confidence, those cheap prices for incall are real. Thats when the second half of mt vaction got better. Banging college girls for 80-120 for the half hour is a dream come true. The cheapest one I got was for 60 which is the one in the last link (pics are her).
I was down there for two weeks and saw about a girl a day and now my body can't take another blue pill. I need a tolerance break. I have linked below of confirmed girls.
Happy hunting.
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/t...5-3864044.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/v...5-3803835.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/c...5-3774078.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/c...5-3860250.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/s...5-3856581.html
https://puerto-rico2.wanuncios.com/e...5-3862724.html
-
03-27-23 08:39 #16869Banned Member

Posts: 275Bbw Kira
Got weird vibes from this one. First she requests a verification pic, I told her no, then she said that's ok but I would have to pay cash app when I got there but she said no deposit was needed. WTF, why would I have to pay cash app and not just straight cash? I never do cash app either, I'd rather just send a (fake) pic. Cash apps are too easy to track. I just stopped responding because like I said, I had weird vibes. Anyone else ever experience anything like that? Here is her ad below.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122895759
-
03-26-23 17:53 #16868Senior Member

Posts: 108Lisa
I remember her from the camper days also. Good times. You could pound the shit out of her asshole for a $20 up charge saw this and messaged her and asked for a verification pic. OMG. She looked like a goblin. Thanks for toftt bro, I had to pass.
Originally Posted by Derrick1984
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 17:12 #16867Regular Member

Posts: 24Intel on Amanda?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...698/4432974932
I read through the forum and saw some posts about her running a scam, but then saw some conflicting reporting saying the dude who said she was a scam was making shit up. Tried to sort through that crap but couldn't determine what the real scoop is. Anyone have any intel?
-
03-26-23 16:33 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 171Felisha Pulaski highway
Saw her at the El Dump, 80 for Hh. Price seemed ok so I went to see her. She covers her legs to hide extensive damage from partying. Nice girl, service was good, definitely wear a party hat. Got some skull then hit it in two positions until I murdered a million children in the bag. Overall for 80, definitely a bargain. Only downside was she must have lost a ton of weight, the sagging skin tells all and extensive street damage. Otherwise she has a tight box. Will keep her for a backup slice.
-
03-26-23 15:24 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 182Could have been
I saw her at a mid level hotel at BWI. Not the Hilton but not the Red Roof Inn. I'm shorter than her and the rub was a very good deep tissue massage followed by a he. I have a few SB's and wasn't interested in FS, just a rub and tug. It was 2 bills for the incall. BN60.
Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 10:45 #16864Senior Member

Posts: 98How was it?
Glad your experience was better than mine. Maybe she was just having an off day, and obviously YMMV. If you're up for it, let me know about the particulars of the dream. Were the comms good? How much for the visit? How did she look? Was the incall location run down, or not so much?
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
There's no rating or review for her on LC, but based on your review I might give it another go. Thanks!
-
03-26-23 09:00 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 182Didn't have that problem
She did ask about my race, but, I'm Caucasian and not looking for full service. It sounds like you were offended? How many other girls are there to choose from.
Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-23 22:32 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 977Jimmy jams
Sorry your mailbox if full.
Side note. Saw Brooklyn Bree is now 22 yo.
-
03-25-23 13:28 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 98A really frustrating attempted incall
Tried to set something up with her about a month ago; she posted not through a service, not LC, that advertised erotic massage. I messaged and eventually got her attention. I love tall women, so was willing to put up with a fair amount to see her. She offers a price that I think is high, maybe $$. 5 for an hr, but like I said, interested in tall redheads. I'm looking for FS, and her ad suggests that she's a willing provider.
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
We set a date and time, and day of when I call she's like: maybe I can fit you in. Also, are you black? I'm like: I don't really like answering questions about race—it's a little demeaning. She's like: ok, well, I don't do FS, and I assume you're black because you won't say, and even then I'd only see you if you were a gentleman.
Wha? I respond: thanks for your time, best of luck with your afternoon. What an absolute car wreck. Fellow mongers: I legitimately hope your experience with her was better than mine. If so, definitely post to let me know.
SnarfSnarf.
-
03-25-23 12:24 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 182Tall drink of water
If you like tall girls, like over 6', you might want to try this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122360888
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 21:31 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 396Peach
She's available on occasion. Depending on what her relationship status is. Claim she's strictly a lesbian until she gets screwed over by the next girlfriend. Then she goes back to dating. If you do spend time with her. Make sure you wrap up. I will stress again. Wrap up.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




