High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 1013 1513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16861

    A really frustrating attempted incall

    Quote Originally Posted by BustaNut60  [View Original Post]
    If you like tall girls, like over 6', you might want to try this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122360888
    Tried to set something up with her about a month ago; she posted not through a service, not LC, that advertised erotic massage. I messaged and eventually got her attention. I love tall women, so was willing to put up with a fair amount to see her. She offers a price that I think is high, maybe $$. 5 for an hr, but like I said, interested in tall redheads. I'm looking for FS, and her ad suggests that she's a willing provider.

    We set a date and time, and day of when I call she's like: maybe I can fit you in. Also, are you black? I'm like: I don't really like answering questions about race—it's a little demeaning. She's like: ok, well, I don't do FS, and I assume you're black because you won't say, and even then I'd only see you if you were a gentleman.

    Wha? I respond: thanks for your time, best of luck with your afternoon. What an absolute car wreck. Fellow mongers: I legitimately hope your experience with her was better than mine. If so, definitely post to let me know.

    SnarfSnarf.

  2. #16860

    Tall drink of water

    If you like tall girls, like over 6', you might want to try this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122360888

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Set up twice with her, and twice she goes silent when I arrive on the scene. Idk what's up with these women but its extremely annoying, especially when they have the nerve to whine about mongers being time wasters. Idk, if anyone has any luck with this one let me know, I've been trying to see her for years.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/121323833

  3. #16859

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still smashing peaches?
    She's available on occasion. Depending on what her relationship status is. Claim she's strictly a lesbian until she gets screwed over by the next girlfriend. Then she goes back to dating. If you do spend time with her. Make sure you wrap up. I will stress again. Wrap up.

  4. #16858

    Peaches

    Anyone still smashing peaches?

  5. #16857

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like a firecracker. She wanted to get fucked but you didn't 🤔. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I was able to get in touch but I have another provider lined up. But these are her rates if anyone is interested.
    She does 100 hh too.

  6. #16856

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen her before for some solid mic action a few times and I hit the pussy once or twice I think. I decided to hit her up again and she responded pretty quickly. I got the address and got there about 30 minutes later. She asked me to stop by the store and pick up some stuff for her and took it off the donation. I got there and had to wait for about 2 minutes before I got in there. She was friendly and chatty as always. This time was a little bit different though. She turned her vibrator on and started going to town on herself. She put my cock in her mouth and went to work while holding the vibrator against her clit. She was clearly pretty distracted by the vibrator and eventually stopped using it after she got off. With the distraction out of the way she started sucking it again. But she was really distracted. I didn't ask her but I'm pretty sure she smoked a bunch of crack before I got there. She couldn't focus on any one task and just kept rambling on and on. The took the vibrator out again and started going to town on herself again. Eventually I busted in her mouth but it wasn't nearly as good as I've had from her in the past. She seemed like she wanted to get fucked and started playing with herself with the vibrator again but I was over it at that point. I rolled out. I'm not sure I'll repeat again unless I'm sure I'm getting the service I used to get from her, but of course there's no guarantee on that. . 80 for the donation.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/667-328-9514
    She sounds like a firecracker. She wanted to get fucked but you didn't 🤔. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I was able to get in touch but I have another provider lined up. But these are her rates if anyone is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230323-120955.jpg‎  

  7. #16855

    Good Man

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChux  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I texted her last night. About 4 hours later she responded. The ad I saw was for Parkville She said she was in Morrel Park. Wanted $90 for carplay.

    I declined.
    Always decline high price car dates! Especially fat gut ho with knuckle head in her pics that she's banging for free.

  8. #16854

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a few mixed reviews between here and TER I decided to give Bambi a try. Her comms were terrible. Took me hours to set something up. After a whole day of back and forth I arrive at her room. Now here things get a bit more interesting. She is the girl in the pics but candy have definitely taken a toll on her. She looks to be in her early 20's. Spinner body with deflated breasts and markings all over her body. She actually asked me if I was cool with her hitting the crack pipe during the session and I said fuck it, all this girl are into candy so I won't waste time pretending it bothers me.

    Turns out that was a good decision because the moment she hit that pipe she turned horny as fuck. She started with some decent BBBJ and then I moved to daty. She even told me how she likes to be eaten in order to come (suck don't lick), she was about to come and told me to hold it to hit the pipe since that's how she likes to come. After coming twice she told me to eat her ass which I happily obliged. I don't know if she was acting (at this point I really didn't care) but this girl was very into the session. Once I put junior in she started to moan and twist her body. I hit it in every position I could think of and blew in the bag. She played with herself for a minute while I got dressed. She mentioned she offer BBFS to regulars for an extra cost and her menu is wide open except for greek.

    I paid 140 for qv but was in there for 40 mins. Very good session but as always YMMV.

    Happy hunting.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...pussy/52972835
    Let me get this right. 140 for qv? Qv means 15 min or one pop whatever comes first in my experience.

    140! For a skinny, scar covered addict? Oh yeah, she's cute. I don't fn care! We can't be dishing that kind of coin for a single pop with raggedy unprofessional crack addicts.

    For 140 I could probably get two pops from a gorgeous Latina with near flawless skin, pretty breast, phat ass, and no signs of drug use. Hell for 140 I could spring for room at Tim's and Vicki for multiple pops including anal.

    Just because a cute trick has a room does not make her a 500 an hour escort.

    I get it. People can do whatever they want with their bread (set it on fire), BUT DAMN!

  9. #16853

    College Park Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Read the f'and forum. Its all right there. Put in work and read. Then go in and report back. I told yall this shit. Was gold and now I'm keeping it to myself.

    I have literally made about 19 visits now at 60. I have a regular that I took a liking to and have seen her like 7 times now.
    Went in tonight on what I would call my regular. Denied 30 minutes at 100. Told me 20 minutes. I said, but I'm a repeat customer. She wouldn't budge so I put 40 back in my pocket and told her, fine. 10 minutes for $60.

    I know its a business but damn. Disappointing.

    This is why I hit the street walkers. More accommodating.

    Sorry no names. This girl is gorgeous and real 36 D tits.

  10. #16852
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I would say she's half way between the pics and a SW at this point, it was a cheap motel on washinton blv. She's not from baltimore so she only comes every now and then.
    Yeah she is from Hagerstown and she used to move around Frederick, Pikesville, Rockville, BWI area and Owings Mills. She texted me early morning saying she is in Owings Mills.

  11. #16851
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    That last pic is cute as fuck. How far down hill has she got compared to pics? Also, is she in a cheap hotel? I might want to fuck this one before she gets bottom.
    I would say she's half way between the pics and a SW at this point, it was a cheap motel on washinton blv. She's not from baltimore so she only comes every now and then.

  12. #16850
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a few mixed reviews between here and TER I decided to give Bambi a try. Her comms were terrible. Took me hours to set something up. After a whole day of back and forth I arrive at her room. Now here things get a bit more interesting. She is the girl in the pics but candy have definitely taken a toll on her. She looks to be in her early 20's. Spinner body with deflated breasts and markings all over her body. She actually asked me if I was cool with her hitting the crack pipe during the session and I said fuck it, all this girl are into candy so I won't waste time pretending it bothers me.

    Turns out that was a good decision because the moment she hit that pipe she turned horny as fuck. She started with some decent BBBJ and then I moved to daty.

    I paid 140 for qv but was in there for 40 mins. Very good session but as always YMMV.

    Happy hunting.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...pussy/52972835
    That last pic is cute as fuck. How far down hill has she got compared to pics? Also, is she in a cheap hotel? I might want to fuck this one before she gets bottom.

  13. #16849

    Bambi

    After seeing a few mixed reviews between here and TER I decided to give Bambi a try. Her comms were terrible. Took me hours to set something up. After a whole day of back and forth I arrive at her room. Now here things get a bit more interesting. She is the girl in the pics but candy have definitely taken a toll on her. She looks to be in her early 20's. Spinner body with deflated breasts and markings all over her body. She actually asked me if I was cool with her hitting the crack pipe during the session and I said fuck it, all this girl are into candy so I won't waste time pretending it bothers me.

    Turns out that was a good decision because the moment she hit that pipe she turned horny as fuck. She started with some decent BBBJ and then I moved to daty. She even told me how she likes to be eaten in order to come (suck don't lick), she was about to come and told me to hold it to hit the pipe since that's how she likes to come. After coming twice she told me to eat her ass which I happily obliged. I don't know if she was acting (at this point I really didn't care) but this girl was very into the session. Once I put junior in she started to moan and twist her body. I hit it in every position I could think of and blew in the bag. She played with herself for a minute while I got dressed. She mentioned she offer BBFS to regulars for an extra cost and her menu is wide open except for greek.

    I paid 140 for qv but was in there for 40 mins. Very good session but as always YMMV.

    Happy hunting.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...pussy/52972835

  14. #16848

    Victoria

    I saw Victoria in 2017-19 she is tall and nice ass face hides something under makeup. I bit pricey but I thought for this quality of woman not bad!! Only issue was her pussy stinks (like a dead skunk seriously) not something minimal or like not bathing in 3 days other than that good dance and fun talk definitely not coming back. If you miss your chance consider yourself lucky!!

  15. #16847
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in 2019 in Alexandria va. Tall lady nice phat ass. I always said I would hit it again, but just never did. She does have a monkey on her back. She's probably on it hard if she's in morrel park. She's probably past her prime and on a downfall. I'd be cautious if she's being flaky. It'll only get worse from there.

    Stay safe fellas.
    You are replying to a post about another girl, not Victoria. Just thought I would point that out respectfully.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape