Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 1455 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26401
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    You posted a dead link. Try to get screenshots next time.
    Worked earlier and it was already old. I'll screenshot next time. It was a skinny chic with kinda wide eyes someone asked about before.

  2. #26400

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom38  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever try this one out?
    You posted a dead link. Try to get screenshots next time.

  3. #26399

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zivylin  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for this one but couldn't find anything. Anyone have any information? I've been reading stay clear of Sharonville that's why I'm asking.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/44859897
    Did you ever try this one out?

  4. #26398

    Not my thing

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get to plumb it?
    But even if it was, I wouldn't do it because it's too beautiful. I just caress it. A lot.

  5. #26397

    Pure

    Quote Originally Posted by Brammy03  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...266/7723078180

    Not sure her name but have seen her posts for awhile. Finally took the dive. She's $$. 5 for qv, $$$ hhr. First red flag.

    She then gave me a better than average hotel in Sharonville. 2nd red flag. When I arrived she promptly responded with room number, which was the one across the hall. Guess she does it for safety. Anyways, she's cute, curvy. But that's where it ends. she only took off her pants and refused to take off her robe and top. She gave a half ass HJ, no oral. Says she charges extra for it. Then would only do mish because she has scoliosis. Refuses doggie or any other position. I just finished and got outta there. Her friend and handler left the room as I was walking into the hotel and she is cute too but Id avoid. She just wants to half ass it and make money but she's a waste of and donation not to mention the ridiculous amount she's asking. Hard pass if I were you all.
    She used to go by Pure Beauty back when she first started posting ads.

  6. #26396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Been Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Brammy03  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...266/7723078180

    Not sure her name but have seen her posts for awhile. Finally took the dive. She's $$. 5 for qv, $$$ hhr. First red flag.

    She then gave me a better than average hotel in Sharonville. 2nd red flag. When I arrived she promptly responded with room number, which was the one across the hall. Guess she does it for safety. Anyways, she's cute, curvy. But that's where it ends. she only took off her pants and refused to take off her robe and top. She gave a half ass HJ, no oral. Says she charges extra for it. Then would only do mish because she has scoliosis. Refuses doggie or any other position. I just finished and got outta there. Her friend and handler left the room as I was walking into the hotel and she is cute too but Id avoid. She just wants to half ass it and make money but she's a waste of and donation not to mention the ridiculous amount she's asking. Hard pass if I were you all.
    Has been reviewed often and on.

    Census is was of money.

    High priced with substandard performance.

    Changes name often, this is her 3rd name. Another red flag.

  7. #26395

    Does anyone recall a provider like this?

    Few years ago I dreamt of a lady that had a tattoo that said "Johnnys" right above her V? Does that sound familiar to anyone? Just wondering if she was still around.

  8. #26394

    Curvy Brunette Elena

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...266/7723078180

    Not sure her name but have seen her posts for awhile. Finally took the dive. She's $$. 5 for qv, $$$ hhr. First red flag.

    She then gave me a better than average hotel in Sharonville. 2nd red flag. When I arrived she promptly responded with room number, which was the one across the hall. Guess she does it for safety. Anyways, she's cute, curvy. But that's where it ends. she only took off her pants and refused to take off her robe and top. She gave a half ass HJ, no oral. Says she charges extra for it. Then would only do mish because she has scoliosis. Refuses doggie or any other position. I just finished and got outta there. Her friend and handler left the room as I was walking into the hotel and she is cute too but I’d avoid. She just wants to half ass it and make money but she's a waste of and donation not to mention the ridiculous amount she's asking. Hard pass if I were you all.

  9. #26393
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    Taylor, does have a really nice ass.
    Anyone ever get to plumb it?

  10. #26392

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a 21-year-olds ass. Tight and beautiful.
    This is so true. She let me take a few videos of us and they're fun to watch every once in a while.

    A+.

  11. #26391

    Her ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    Taylor, does have a really nice ass.
    Looks like a 21-year-olds ass. Tight and beautiful.

  12. #26390

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Lambert75  [View Original Post]
    To each his or her own. Personally I like Taylor's rump. If you are a boob guy Kandee.
    Taylor, does have a really nice ass.

  13. #26389

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    Begging for money on Snap to pay her phone bill now. Just wants it done as a favor LOL. Told her I was free for an outcall visit but she said she was busy right now getting a mani pedi. Hoe needs to pay her phone to stay in business but she is getting her nails done...wtf? She said it would be a $75 deposit and I said nope and she blocked me. Guess she doesn't need her phone bill paid that bad. Wouldn't have paid her $300 anyway but wanted to see what she said. She is fishing for suckers.

    Her snapscore is pretty low too which probably means she isn't very in demand. Strange for a girl trying to charge $275 a qv.
    So many girls doing this stuff and wonder why there broke all the time give them 1 $$$ and buy a new phone and can't pay the bills. To many are working the system and us i stuck to a few and don't trust them

  14. #26388

    Taylor IMO

    To each his or her own. Personally I like Taylor's rump. If you are a boob guy Kandee.

  15. #26387

    Now She is Begging For a Favor

    Quote Originally Posted by JD3972  [View Original Post]
    If you are actually her handler, which appears to be a safe guess, maybe you could do better if you drop this sillyness. Todays deal was she's only doing outcall, so I was down to try on safe grounds, but then a 75 deposit for outcall, Hell no! I am not sending 75 to someone that I don't know and who has a sketchy track record. Get some good reviews under your belt first.
    Begging for money on Snap to pay her phone bill now. Just wants it done as a favor LOL. Told her I was free for an outcall visit but she said she was busy right now getting a mani pedi. Hoe needs to pay her phone to stay in business but she is getting her nails done...wtf? She said it would be a $75 deposit and I said nope and she blocked me. Guess she doesn't need her phone bill paid that bad. Wouldn't have paid her $300 anyway but wanted to see what she said. She is fishing for suckers.

    Her snapscore is pretty low too which probably means she isn't very in demand. Strange for a girl trying to charge $275 a qv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape