Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13284

    RE: Tai chi on Lane

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time stg has dropped in quality over the past year AMP and strip clubs have been the way to go. But question have they fixed the fool odor and dead bug issue at that yet?

    Also feel free to explore other AMP places in jacksonville preferably the ones on the south side are typically better in quality. And if you want the ultimate AMP experience hit up the ones in Orlando they are touch notch. And no kidding it's feels something out of your wildest fantasy.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I got back into the scene, or have tried to, since late last year and STG is pathetic at this point. I miss the good old days with Randi (RIP), Ricki (RIP), Gabbie, skinnier Butterfly Jen, Riverside Gina, Faren / Ashley and so on. Once I found someone like that, I would typically become a regular because for me, I'm not a fan of the hunt part of the game itself. Once I find a girl, I would visit almost weekly unless something fell through. After Backpage ended and before we got STG as a replacement, I tried the Seeking Arrangement angle, and I found a couple gems, but it was too expensive and too much work, like dating, for me to stick with it after a year or so subscribing.

    And no, no smells or dead bugs there at the place at all. Since this was my first AMP visit ever, I had no idea what to expect, but the place was clean and didn't smell like anything. The room was clean as well, bed / table thing smelled like fresh laundry when I put my face down and she took the sheets when we were done. Speaking of what to expect, my original intention was to visit A1 Evergreen instead, and when I got there I said to myself "WTF is this place? I thought I was about to walk into a waffle house bathrom for a massage by the looks and rif raff hanging out around the place and the constant traffic with the convenience store to the left. Walked up sign on door said closed for plumbing repairs. So I left and went to Tai Chi much better looking and safe feeling location comparitively speaking.

    I do want to try somewhere else across the river from what I've read here, seems promising, and now that I've popped my AMP cherry and got over my anxiety I am certainly considering it. I work over in Riverside area and drive i10 to from work home so Lane is on the way. I also frequent Glass Eye so convenience is a factor. I will say am very interested in a table shower experience.

    -jbo.

  2. #13283

    Fs

    Would you see her for full service? Did you get a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.

    Be safe fellas!

    -jbo.

    PS She told me to tell my friends about the place, so here I am sharing with you.

  3. #13282

    Asians

    I am curious about the Asian ads too. Has anyone tried the Asian ads on adult search. Most every city of any size has Chinese ladies.

    I will be visiting and will call a few. Any help would be appreciated. I know someone is a pro with Asian ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDoggMike89  [View Original Post]
    As anyone tried those Asian adds on STG at all? Some be the actual AMP but when I called a couple they were in hotels. I think I'm curious about the hotel settings more than anything.

  4. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.

    Be safe fellas!

    -jbo.

    PS She told me to tell my friends about the place, so here I am sharing with you.
    Glad you had a good time stg has dropped in quality over the past year AMP and strip clubs have been the way to go. But question have they fixed the fool odor and dead bug issue at that yet?

    Also feel free to explore other AMP places in jacksonville preferably the ones on the south side are typically better in quality. And if you want the ultimate AMP experience hit up the ones in Orlando they are touch notch. And no kidding it's feels something out of your wildest fantasy.

  5. #13280

    Thai Chi Massage on Lane

    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.

    Be safe fellas!

    -jbo.

    PS She told me to tell my friends about the place, so here I am sharing with you.

  6. #13279

    Aja spa amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    You posted a link as a response to someone talking about going to Orlando. What are you telling us? Is this a legit link to a legit provider? Any details at all that you can provide?
    I am new to Jackson, passing by aja spa, I met Luna and Lisa here, warm environment, sweet smile, sweet service that I have never encountered before. Newcomers can stay here.

  7. #13278

    Septimber in Riverside is NOT in Riverside

    No visit, but only a close call last week. She says her visits are $ minimum and that's for 15 min. Then sends this picture which looks quite ok. A little bit of attitude on her and I detect she may be a clockwatcher and a poor experience. My little head forces me out driving to meet her and she gave me an address. I was like WTF? I see a shitty building (former barbershop) on Mcduff north of i10 just blocks down from the old Pony. To me its a FAR STRETCH to call this area "Riverside" and I think she does it on purpose to make people think they are going to a safe area. Maybe it will be "Riverside" in 10-15 years when reams of college kids start moving there and quadrupling rents. She says she lives right behind it. My big head cast a congressional veto vote on my little head and said 'fuck this' and I left. She then blew up my phone and I gave her the bullshit excuse that I left cause some cops were trailing behind me and I didn't want to get tagged and questioned. The picture is not half bad and if she'd consider me taking her somewhere, but in that area I fear she is a swan trying to charge escort prices. Play at your own risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fellow mongers had any luck getting a response out of 'Septimber'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/016383628748

    I've been trying almost everyday for a week, no response. Second day she did reply, several hours later, to say she fell asleep and apologized. She then went radio silent after that.

    I like her look and location if so. Unlike other ads, she doesn't put her phone number in the text of the ad you have to click the button and do the I'm not a computer thingy to see it.

    Edit: oops, wrong forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unknown.jpg‎  

  8. #13277

    Tina / Ruby

    I've visited both Jax Health Spa hoping to see Tina and My Favor hoping to see Ruby to no avail. My guess is that management found out how popular they were and reassigned them elsewhere. The talent at both places hasn't been all that great IMO.

  9. #13276

    "Septimber" in Riverside

    Have any of you fellow mongers had any luck getting a response out of 'Septimber'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/016383628748

    I've been trying almost everyday for a week, no response. Second day she did reply, several hours later, to say she fell asleep and apologized. She then went radio silent after that.

    I like her look and location if so. Unlike other ads, she doesn't put her phone number in the text of the ad you have to click the button and do the I'm not a computer thingy to see it.

    Edit: oops, wrong forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzQ2OTFjOWYzNzk4MzJhZGM4OGM1NGFjMGNkNjE3NTNhZTkwZQ.jpg‎  

  10. #13275

    Missy and Ania

    I have had dreams with both. Both at times good coms and bad coms. Seems to vary.

    Missy is 100% like her pics. I have had 3 dreams with her. Very talkative and very friendly. Clean, fresh and decent incall location. No candy usage visible. No massage, but BBBJ, DATY, Covered FS, multiple positions. I have had 3 dreams with her. Very enjoyable and would repeat. Was $ for an hour. I believe she is now going for $. 4 now. YMMV.

    Ania is also like her pics. I have had two dreams with her. Decent and clean incall location Very clean and nicely dressed in my dreams. No massage, but BBBJ, DATY, Covered FS. K9 and Mish are her "go to". I also like to be ridden which she accommodated very well.

    In both cases, was never rushed and always finished in the hat. If you would like more specifics, feel free to PM me.

  11. #13274

    Missy

    I saw Missy a couple years ago. She looked like her pics. Her massage was eh, though she did get rid of my headache very well. She is very chatty, she wasn't a clock watcher. My visit with her was an outcall and she drove herself to my place. Comms were good. When I saw her she only had daytime hours.

  12. #13273

    Sun Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    So she's older, ugly, calls you are liar, then is peeping out the blinds at your car? Did you think it could get better from there? Keep in mind that you are under no obligation to stay. Tell them you forgot your wallet in the car, go out and leave. Money is too hard to come by nowadays to spend it on what is sure not to yield satisfaction.
    You are correct in hindsight I should have walked out. I was hopeful based on the review from not to long ago that I would end up getting decent service. I just chalked it up to a little money down the drain and figured all I could do is warn others from there.

  13. #13272

    Reply, Sun Bay Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    I was greeted by a lady that had a few year on her and wasn't much to look at. She started off by asking if I had been there before which I responded yes probably 2-3 years ago. She asked who I saw then and I told her unfortunately it's been a little bit so I don't remember who it was. She then told me that she remembers everyone and she doesn't remember me so I must not have been there before... She then proceeded to ask what I was driving and peeked out the blinds to see my vehicle..
    So she's older, ugly, calls you are liar, then is peeping out the blinds at your car? Did you think it could get better from there? Keep in mind that you are under no obligation to stay. Tell them you forgot your wallet in the car, go out and leave. Money is too hard to come by nowadays to spend it on what is sure not to yield satisfaction.

  14. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlk222  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have been tempted to try both of those. But they both require screening which I m always hesitant of. I've seen I would say decent reviews of both. Just not sure I want either of them having my information.
    Has anyone visited either of these providers? PM please if they are worth it.

  15. #13270

    Non AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen  [View Original Post]
    There's a Ginnie Leigh I've been tempted to try. And Payton (the asian-looking lady) that seems to lose comms quickly. What about VonnaRose? (https://tryst.link/escort/vonnarose530) with the amazing rack? She's offering Real NURU now and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.

    So far, any "massage" I've received from the Jax online collection has been the equivalent of rubbing lotion on your back. One handed, lazy, effortless drivel.
    Yes I have been tempted to try both of those. But they both require screening which I m always hesitant of. I've seen I would say decent reviews of both. Just not sure I want either of them having my information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape