Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 327 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3172

    Krissy

    Visited Krissy the other day for a quick visit. I guess I did not do my homework. Her pictures are very filtered. I almost did not recognize her in person vs. The pics in the add. Hygiene issues. I still don't understand that girl can't wash their pussy prior to a date.

    The biggest turnoff were the sores all over her body. Not sure what they were. Definitely will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...s/876844291625

  2. #3171

    My guess

    Is pissed off douchebag baby dad or bf.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Any one see halieys new add or one that someone posted about her?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2715417-Hailey+here+let+me+start+your+day+the+right+way+.

  3. #3170

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I seen her right around that time also. I got ok service at the time but I never went to see her again after that.
    Same here, enjoyed my session with her, she was pregnant at the time. I have tried to see here again over the past six months or so -- she would agree to meet then never provide location or agree to a time. Not going to try again now!

  4. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    Not condoning but I saw Her a few years ago, guessing 2018 or 2019 and she was still healthy looking in the new castle area. Had a baby on the way and everything, this was when everyone wanted a piece of her. She had a piss poor attitude, very mechanical, rushing me and I have never even thought about repeating since then. Sad to see how far she's fallen.
    I seen her right around that time also. I got ok service at the time but I never went to see her again after that.

  5. #3168

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Any one see halieys new add or one that someone posted about her?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2715417-Hailey+here+let+me+start+your+day+the+right+way+.
    Not condoning but I saw Her a few years ago, guessing 2018 or 2019 and she was still healthy looking in the new castle area. Had a baby on the way and everything, this was when everyone wanted a piece of her. She had a piss poor attitude, very mechanical, rushing me and I have never even thought about repeating since then. Sad to see how far she's fallen.

  6. #3167

    Dayum

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Any one see halieys new add or one that someone posted about her?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2715417-Hailey+here+let+me+start+your+day+the+right+way+.
    Pretty funny. That said, dollars to donuts she gets calls off that ad.

  7. #3166
    Any one see halieys new add or one that someone posted about her?

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2715417-Hailey+here+let+me+start+your+day+the+right+way+.

  8. #3165

    Years

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Stroll Maps are where they have always been, right next to the ones for Philly:

    Forum > Special Interests > Amateurs > SW Stroll Maps - See Post #41.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...099&viewfull=1#post3261099.

    Do a search for Stroll Maps in the DE threads as I did two LONG posts in the last month with tips about DE strolls. (Search terms: Stroll, Shampoo55. Using advanced search) Bottom line this ain't Philly and it takes much more searching to find success.

    Also realize that Elkton is a "suburb" of Newark, DE and as such the mongering line is blurred. So don't limit searches to just uDE area. Plenty of girls operate out of hotels near the turnpike on Elkton-Newark Rd.

    Good luck!
    Been on this forum for a few years now and never even knew "SW Stroll Maps" existed. Guess I don't take this shit srs enough to care to even think someone else would do that.

    Thanks for the info. Hopefully I'll find some time to adventure out when I go down and report back.

  9. #3164

    Well I'll be damned

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Yes gents, those pics posted by Zabba are indeed the girl I dated recently, Amber in Claymont, aka Lizzy. A bit older than the pics and with a bit of a mommy belly to go with it. So it looks like that solves the mystery. Amber / Lizzy apparently pulled a rip off 2+ years ago.

    Amber did in fact tell me she and Mama G have worked together, lived together. Seems that Amber / Lizzy helped her relative get into the bidness, along with a couple of others!

    Perhaps others can answer definitively about Amber / Lizzy working together with Mama G in NC, off 141, near the ice cream place? I would suggest strongly that it was, based on questions asked and answers received.


    Happy Hunting! Use OpSec & stay safe!
    I never realized it at the time of the ripoff that I'd seen her before.

  10. #3163

    Amber, Lizzy, Mamma G, Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    All though I've been unsure about whether the girl that shampoo was originally referring about that one is definitely the one who robbed me with her boyfriend coming out of the kitchen acting like he had knife or something behind his back kicking me out of the house a couple years ago. Can anyone confirm whether the girl in these pics is the same girl that was working out of the same place as mama g in new castle near the airport?
    Yes gents, those pics posted by Zabba are indeed the girl I dated recently, Amber in Claymont, aka Lizzy. A bit older than the pics and with a bit of a mommy belly to go with it, Jthinas' fupa. So it looks like that solves the mystery. Amber / Lizzy apparently pulled a rip off 2+ years ago.

    Amber did in fact tell me she and Mama G have worked together, lived together. Seems that Amber / Lizzy helped her relative get into the bidness, along with a couple of others!

    Perhaps others can answer definitively about Amber / Lizzy working together with Mama G in NC, off 141, near the ice cream place? I would suggest strongly that it was, based on questions asked and answers received.


    Happy Hunting! Use OpSec & stay safe!

  11. #3162
    I use to hear from her almost weekly, asking to meet. Haven't heard from her in over a month now and she's not replying to texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Out walking the streets of elkton. Leg about rotten off from a open wound. Keeps saying she wants to go to rehab but wants to take drugs with her so she does not get sick.

  12. #3161

    That's the one

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabba501  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pics I found on her some time ago.

    I've been trying to meet up with her but time / place never matched up.

    Be safe.
    All though I've been unsure about whether the girl that shampoo was originally referring about that one is definitely the one who robbed me with her boyfriend coming out of the kitchen acting like he had knife or something behind his back kicking me out of the house a couple years ago. Can anyone confirm whether the girl in these pics is the same girl that was working out of the same place as mama g in new castle near the airport?

  13. #3160

    Fupa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zabba501  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pics I found on her some time ago.

    I've been trying to meet up with her but time / place never matched up.

    Be safe.
    I would be willing to bet that when the jeans come off, there is a very large fupa hiding in there. I would be willing to bet that when the jeans come off, there is a very large Phupa hiding in there.

  14. #3159

    Lizzy / Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Lizzy or Liz or amber has been all over elkton and new castle. Going back and reading your story I'm pretty positive you are talking about this girl.
    Here are some pics I found on her some time ago.

    I've been trying to meet up with her but time / place never matched up.

    Be safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lizzy1.jpg‎   lizzy.jpg‎  

  15. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Oh such memories. Where is our blond little Emily now?
    Out walking the streets of elkton. Leg about rotten off from a open wound. Keeps saying she wants to go to rehab but wants to take drugs with her so she does not get sick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape