Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 1594 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 30809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21914

    Marketing trick

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    They're not known for their maths skills. Go for a half. If it goes well, stay for another half. Let us know if she figures it out.
    LOL. The Idea is to entice you to pay for the hr since its a "good" deal.

  2. #21913

    Username

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Who was the girl? Did you get contact info?
    I only no her by her username from the site that we are both on. We communicate through there. She's working on anal training for the next time. I have a short clip.

  3. #21912

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Gangbang at Pegasus right now.
    Who was the girl? Did you get contact info?

  4. #21911

    Math skills haha

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    They're not known for their maths skills. Go for a half. If it goes well, stay for another half. Let us know if she figures it out.
    Yeah -- tell her you want back-to-back 1/2 hours = $ 240 and save $60 on the hour hahaha.

  5. #21910

    Slim and petite Stacii

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122378221

    Standard text messaging. She goes by Stacii now but used to go by Sasha. Got address, no tell in Garner. Texted to let her know I was 5 minutes away. She says she is just getting out of the shower, ok. Arrive and text her and then wait. 10 minutes later she is ready. Now the nightmare begins.

    Arrived at her room and knocked. I can't say she matched her pictures but she was much tinier than I expected. Walk in, room looks like a dirty laundry bomb exploded. Demon spoons on the table. Couch pulled out from the wall and covered in boxes. Dog on the bed. No sheets. And it smelled of cigarettes.

    I'm thinking do I want to go through with this.

    She doesn't look like she was just in the shower, instead she looks like she just woke up after an afternoon undelight.

    As she is fixing the bed and trying to cover the stains on the bare mattress with a blanket I see the final deal breaker. She apparently earlier was clipping her toe nails on the bed and she is trying to scrape up the couple dozen little toe nails.

    There is no place I saw that if I took my clothes off I wouldn't pick them up later and have bugs in them.

    I was done. Big head won. I turned, made an excuse and left.

    As always YMMV, but if you ask my opinion. STAY AWAY.

  6. #21909

    Gangbang

    Gangbang at Pegasus right now.

  7. #21908

    Fun size = scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Not actually sure about this one but generally anytime you see "Fun Sized MILF" it's stolen pictures and some kind of scam.

  8. #21907

    Fun sized MILF?


  9. #21906
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 120 for hh. &300. For a Hr. Weird?
    They're not known for their maths skills. Go for a half. If it goes well, stay for another half. Let us know if she figures it out.

  10. #21905

  11. #21904

    O

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 120 for hh. &300. For a Hr. Weird?
    Let me know how it goes if you do go.

  12. #21903
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyDub  [View Original Post]
    Sorry man I'm still kinda new at this. Is that an area that should be avoided?
    Sandy Forks is in north Raleigh and runs between Six Forks and Falls of Neuse Rd. It's mostly apartments and small neighborhoods on either side of that road, so it seems pretty safe to me. I don't know anything about the provider that was mentioned as being in that area.

  13. #21902
    Quote Originally Posted by FucknShet  [View Original Post]
    Two different profiles and numbers.

    I'm a paranoid fuck so I wanted to know which one is her? If any of you guys have her number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122135942

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122144240

    Looked her up on the Raleigh forum but the link has an old phone number.
    Quoted me 120 for hh. &300. For a Hr. Weird?

  14. #21901
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    This one aggravates me to no end. She has messaged me more than once giving me a heads up of her impending arrival to Raleigh. And folks turn to debit once she gets here!! She use to go by Sandra / Sandy on sumo search. At 929 five one four 1720. Who else has had a encounter?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/118565740

  15. #21900

    Latina no comprende

    This one aggravates me to no end. She has messaged me more than once giving me a heads up of her impending arrival to Raleigh. And comms. Turn to crap. once she gets here!! She use to go by Sandra / Sandy on sumo search. At 929 five one four 1720. Who else has had a encounter?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape