Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #12194
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchNGo  [View Original Post]
    This one has been discussed lately. I met her around Christmas. She is a very sweet girl. As everyone has mentioned she is very talkative. That can be good or bad depending on what you like. Didn't bother me. She stays near the Beltline in a studio apartment. She has a little dog. Dog was not much of a bother. I meet her at her place. We walked to a local bar and got a drink to break the ice. Then we went to the liquor store near by. Grabbed some alcohol and walked back to her place. Here we continued to drink and talk about everything under the sun. She tells me she is very comfortable with me. Even offered to let me spend the night. After about an hour she says it's time for the fun stuff. Tells me to get comfortable. I get undressed and get on the bed. She turns on some music, undresses and joins me. We start making out. Then I start kissing her, working my way to daty. Simultaneously she stops me and I smell an odor. She tells me No I am on my cycle. But we can still fuck. I am immediately turned off. I put back on my clothes. We just drink and chill for another hour or two. She keeps apologizing. Still offers me to stay the night. I decline and leave. I was never going to see her again, but I have been seeing positive feedback on her lately. I will chalk it up to bad timing. Anyway donation was 250 no time limit.
    Are you saying that the odor was from her cycle? Some of these chicks always have a bad odor, and require several showers to get the BV stink off of the family jewels. An IUD also increases the chances of a bad odor, it seems. Did she not offer to get you off one way or another, either with hand or bbj??

  2. #12193
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    +1. I've done some rough math overall and here's what I've come up with.

    5 girls messaged = 1 reply.

    10 replies = 1 phone number.

    10 phone numbers = 1 M&G.

    3 M&Gs = 1 Fvck.

    YMMV.

    And don't message any girls that aren't local and who don't post UNFILTERED full body pictures. Beware of girls who post filtered pics. They are doing it to hide something. You must be efficient with your time here.

    Finally don't simp. The hotter the girl the less compliments you should give her. Game matters. It's human nature to want someone who challenges you.
    Something wrong here. I find maybe one out of 50 won't give me their number right away to get off the site and into text. The ones that won't give me their number (or text me which is same) after 5-10 message exchanges, particularly if I explain why I don't discuss details on websites is probably 1 in 500.

    Are you putting really specific things, or limitations in your profile? I've found that usually only filters the pool in ways you don't want. It's better to market yourself with good but accurate photos, words that attract but remain open to cast a wide net, then filter from there. Lots of my best ones texted me before I ever even saw their profile.

  3. #12192

    Cheeky Love

    I messaged back and forth with Cheeky a few months ago. If I am not mistaken, she told me she was a teacher and has kids. She is looking for extra dough and a FWB type of situation. Of course she has to schedule around her kids. I think it is a shared rotating custody situation if I remember correctly. Easy communication, seemed sweet. We scheduled a meet and fu#k at her place. We agreed on an odd donation of 220 ppm. I didn't realize Fitzgerald was 3 hours away from me, which is where she is located. I couldn't chance driving that far to be catfished or given the run around. Not saying that was her intentions. I just couldn't take that chance. Maybe one of you studs that stay closer can give her a try and report back. Then I might take the drive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2dd1ff9e-631b-40ba-98dd-dbf4cef56fc3_2x.jpg‎   31be2522-badf-486e-941a-cfbe64ce15b2_2x.jpg‎  

  4. #12191

    M00 nlit33

    Messaged her back and forth a few months ago. She wanted 250 ppm. I can't remember why we never hooked up. Seemed legit. Not sure if it was scheduling or something else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e3daf257-f5d3-4363-b882-26641a857d25_2x.jpg‎   46e40141-7522-43c4-9df2-cf973a932c27_2x.jpg‎  

  5. #12190

    NattyNat

    This one has been discussed lately. I met her around Christmas. She is a very sweet girl. As everyone has mentioned she is very talkative. That can be good or bad depending on what you like. Didn't bother me. She stays near the Beltline in a studio apartment. She has a little dog. Dog was not much of a bother. I meet her at her place. We walked to a local bar and got a drink to break the ice. Then we went to the liquor store near by. Grabbed some alcohol and walked back to her place. Here we continued to drink and talk about everything under the sun. She tells me she is very comfortable with me. Even offered to let me spend the night. After about an hour she says it's time for the fun stuff. Tells me to get comfortable. I get undressed and get on the bed. She turns on some music, undresses and joins me. We start making out. Then I start kissing her, working my way to daty. Simultaneously she stops me and I smell an odor. She tells me No I am on my cycle. But we can still fuck. I am immediately turned off. I put back on my clothes. We just drink and chill for another hour or two. She keeps apologizing. Still offers me to stay the night. I decline and leave. I was never going to see her again, but I have been seeing positive feedback on her lately. I will chalk it up to bad timing. Anyway donation was 250 no time limit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4733be3d-4495-498b-a8c2-e6e666725327_2x.jpg‎   28616bfc-90a1-49fa-84c6-d4057c82d8c6_2x.jpg‎  

  6. #12189

    Other Sites

    Louis would you mind sharing some of the other sites you are talking about. I usually avoid other sites simply because I don't investigate well enough to see if they are legit and worth the effort. Thanks in advance.

    SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    With the economy thankfully turning back to capitalism more than socialism, these women should start becoming more reasonable. So the sugar economy should begin to improve to our advantage as the economy continues to decline. Get off seeking.com . There are other sites with better approaches that I can already vouch that work much better. The girls are higher quality, friendlier, and less GPS. Sure you still deal with the standard flake rates, but the numbers are getting more in our favor. Make sure you have some good profile pics and stay in shape and stay within about 20 years of your age success can be had for $200 a pop BBFS. Game also matters, just don't simp.

  7. #12188
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    These girls still have serious GPS. They all throw out $600 to meet. None of them can host, and half of them say they don't have a car and need me to Uber them on top of that. It's gone down hill for sure. I just cancelled my membership again. Active for 2 months this go around and dozens of numbers, but not a single actual meet because these girls all think they're worth $600-1 k.

    I agree, years ago it was a night and day difference. Two years ago I had a rotation of girls from there I'd see. Now, nothing. My approach hasn't changed, these girls have.
    With the economy thankfully turning back to capitalism more than socialism, these women should start becoming more reasonable. So the sugar economy should begin to improve to our advantage as the economy continues to decline. Get off seeking.com . There are other sites with better approaches that I can already vouch that work much better. The girls are higher quality, friendlier, and less GPS. Sure you still deal with the standard flake rates, but the numbers are getting more in our favor. Make sure you have some good profile pics and stay in shape and stay within about 20 years of your age success can be had for $200 a pop BBFS. Game also matters, just don't simp.

  8. #12187
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    On a whim, I re-upped my premium on Monday. I had several old stale messages that were of no use as they cycled thru. Since Monday I have sent 11 messages, gotten 9 replies and 7 numbers to text. 1 had GPS and is a semi-pro, 1 has been reviewed here a while back and scheduling with her was simple as 2 texts. 2 others have never been mentioned and M&G are set with both next week.

    Something about the type of girl you are contacting or your initial approach is.
    It's also the city I live in. Denver that could be very different. But my approach has been the same as it's always been, filter GPS, filter non local, etc. It's just not the same site. I've had better luck recently on some other sites. I'll never get on seeking again. It's the ******* of sugar sites now IMHO. I'm not even sure it's considered a "sugar" site anymore and that's the problem.

    Oh and the fake profiles are too much to bear. Seeking won't enact a more rigorous user verification system like mandating users validate a US Mobile phone to get in (not a voip number either). I got sick and tired of trying to determine which profiles were real and which were fake. And most seem to be fake / scammers.

    Good luck to you though. It's tough everywhere.

  9. #12186

    Chanelsexyy

    Dang, she told me 1 k ppm. I should have jumped on that price while I had it LOL.


  10. #12185

    Summ xx

    Back in the game again after being out for a while. Summer xx reached out to me and we started a convo. Had to go into a meeting and figured I would check here to see if anyone has had any experience with this good looking blonde.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-479aace33ba3

  11. #12184

    I'm getting plenty of responses and #s but.

    These girls still have serious GPS. They all throw out $600 to meet. None of them can host, and half of them say they don't have a car and need me to Uber them on top of that. It's gone down hill for sure. I just cancelled my membership again. Active for 2 months this go around and dozens of numbers, but not a single actual meet because these girls all think they're worth $600-1 k.

    I agree, years ago it was a night and day difference. Two years ago I had a rotation of girls from there I'd see. Now, nothing. My approach hasn't changed, these girls have.

  12. #12183

  13. #12182

    You got to be going about it wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Maybe for every 5 messaging convos I get 1 phone number. It's definitely 10 phone numbers or MORE that convert to 1 M&G.

    The standard conversion of phone number to M&G is 5-10% and that is for certain. Lately 2-3 M&Gs = a Fvck. It's bad. 5 years ago, it was a whole different game. I long since gave up on SA b / c of these metrics. There are better sites out there for sugaring, but they all are tough.

    SA is a total dead POS. It was the bomb 5 years ago, now it's just another time wasting scam site. The girls are horrible on there too.
    On a whim, I re-upped my premium on Monday. I had several old stale messages that were of no use as they cycled thru. Since Monday I have sent 11 messages, gotten 9 replies and 7 numbers to text. 1 had GPS and is a semi-pro, 1 has been reviewed here a while back and scheduling with her was simple as 2 texts. 2 others have never been mentioned and M&G are set with both next week.

    Something about the type of girl you are contacting or your initial approach is.

  14. #12181
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Louis, You're saying you get 1 fuck out of every 1500 women you message? This can't be right.
    Maybe for every 5 messaging convos I get 1 phone number. It's definitely 10 phone numbers or MORE that convert to 1 M&G.

    The standard conversion of phone number to M&G is 5-10% and that is for certain. Lately 2-3 M&Gs = a Fvck. It's bad. 5 years ago, it was a whole different game. I long since gave up on SA b / c of these metrics. There are better sites out there for sugaring, but they all are tough.

    SA is a total dead POS. It was the bomb 5 years ago, now it's just another time wasting scam site. The girls are horrible on there too.

  15. #12180

    This Can't be Right

    Louis, You're saying you get 1 fuck out of every 1500 women you message? This can't be right.

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    +1. I've done some rough math overall and here's what I've come up with.

    5 girls messaged = 1 reply.

    10 replies = 1 phone number.

    10 phone numbers = 1 M&G.

    3 M&Gs = 1 Fvck.

    YMMV.

    And don't message any girls that aren't local and who don't post UNFILTERED full body pictures. Beware of girls who post filtered pics. They are doing it to hide something. You must be efficient with your time here.

    Finally don't simp. The hotter the girl the less compliments you should give her. Game matters. It's human nature to want someone who challenges you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape