Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 26353
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20173

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by Japdip1223  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Sara Humps years ago. Great chick and great service. I came across her profile on Erotic Monkey, and was curious if anyone had seen her lately and her services were still at a high level.

    I look forward to hearing from you, be safe!
    I've seen Sara lately and I think she is a gem! She is very friendly and had the nicest slim figure that I've ever seen. Very good communication, smells wonderful and has a very nice incall location.

  2. #20172

    You bet

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. With that ad I could see myself calling her. Do you care to share some details?

    - Hayness.
    Well, one would think by looking at her ad that she's going to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Staying at a notel near Mayfair road and silver spring. I open up the door to a short, fat young lady that would not even make eye contact. Zero personality. Place is a mess. I had asked earlier if at the very least she'd do a BBBJ but didn't want to answer that question. First mistake. So I give her the $135 for half hour she proceeds to go into the bathroom for a good 10 minutes to change into something tight that your not going to get off of her. She pulls her top down and proceeds with a half-assed BBBJ which never has and never will cut it for me. I question her about how she says in her ad about how much fun she is and how you're going to leave with a smile on your face and she says that the bdsm thing is something altogether separate.

    Whatever. Got dressed and the hell out of there.
    Ill stick with my mature high priced ladies!
    I’d never understand how some of these ladies on stg ever maintain any regulars because I don’t know who would ever repeat…

  3. #20171

    Anyone see Sara Humps lately

    I had seen Sara Humps years ago. Great chick and great service. I came across her profile on Erotic Monkey, and was curious if anyone had seen her lately and her services were still at a high level.

    I look forward to hearing from you, be safe!

  4. #20170

    Too bad

    Thanks for the warning. With that ad I could see myself calling her. Do you care to share some details?

    - Hayness.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while I get a weak moment and reach out to someone on stg that is nearby and possibly a good time.

    Never again.

    One of the worst experiences I've ever had.

    I don't know how people like this manage to maintain any kind of presence as an escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/133132565980

  5. #20169

    Mel 2

    I also have had a terrible experience with her. After. I read a review on her shortly after my visit. No need for me to elaborate. Terrible. I dropped gift. She went in bathroom for 5 min at least. Then came out. . did the deed. No emotion. Looked the Other way entire time. Bad.

  6. #20168

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Every once in a while I get a weak moment and reach out to someone on stg that is nearby and possibly a good time.

    Never again.

    One of the worst experiences I've ever had.

    I don't know how people like this manage to maintain any kind of presence as an escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/133132565980
    Oh do tell.

  7. #20167

    Mel

    Every once in a while I get a weak moment and reach out to someone on stg that is nearby and possibly a good time.

    Never again.

    One of the worst experiences I've ever had.

    I don't know how people like this manage to maintain any kind of presence as an escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/133132565980

  8. #20166

    Reccomendations

    Hello all.

    Taking a one day trip to the area. Did some research, and it seems like Kendall Snow is the only reliable provider in the area that doesn't break the bank.

    One thing I noticed was not much outcall options. What's up with that?

  9. #20165

    Digits. Champagne

    To Mr Hall. Wanted to get those digits. Been a long time supporter of hers but lost #. [Deleted by Admin]Thanks.

  10. #20164
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    The really good ones on stg quickly acquire a set of regulars and become UTR for long periods of time, drop and ad or two when they need and disappear again. My most closely held utrs go years without an ad. Usually they just call their few regulars and ask to meet up. I don't know of a regular advertiser that's worth the time.

  11. #20163

    Sites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    Why would you be asking about info from other sites? Haven't you figured out that ALL of them have a certain amount of BS ads. If you are reading this, you are on the best site for good solid info. Take the initiative and start reading the old posts. Go back at least 3 months. I know that you will find several ads that are no longer active since STG changed. That is where you need t get a bit creative. Use Google. Type in the girl's name, followed by Milwaukee escort and see what pops up. Her STG posts may not show up, but she might show up on Sumo or another site. You also want to learn how to use Google Search and Tineye to search photos. It's actually kind of fun when you do find one from your searching. Ven if she isn't your cup of tea, you can post your finding here and thus, you can gain a bit of respect for putting up some god solid info.

  12. #20162
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    I can't disagree with you on that one!

  13. #20161

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.
    Just simply Google " Milwaukee escorts ".

    You'll see probably 8 to 12 different sites. Be smarts tho, many other sites are scammer central.

  14. #20160

    Sites

    What are other sites I can use to find some ladies? I have been lurking for months here, just have not pulled the trigger, but, lately, STG, which is only site I really know has nothing but pure shit IMHO.

  15. #20159
    I can confirm she is absolutely definitely ripping guys off. Hard to keep up with her different ad and different phone number every day. But that is her. Beware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    That's Sally ass. She was my favorite like 3 yrs ago. She was the bomb! Great head tight kat but can't speak for now. I heard she was ripping guys off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape