Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24332

    Karla

    Good looking slim latina with nice ass and tits. Great playful personality. Had a great time with her. She's in Ft Lauderdale now, but I'll definitely be visiting her again when she's back in Orlando.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/3045158

  2. #24331
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Will be coming to Orlando in 2 weeks. Staying near Universal. I have read about 15 pages back and don't know the area well enough for STG or other sites. Is there anything close to Universal 5-10 minutes that can also be quick. I'd reciprocate but Jacksonville sucks. PM is fine.
    My advice is go to NDS, search the massage section, it's 10 minutes from Universal, and you'll get what you are looking for 100%. You can try your luck with some of the Adult Search girls at Universal, but that is sometimes the luck of the draw, and YMMV more than at an AMP. My 2 cents Enjoy your stay!

  3. #24330

    Ladys dot One

    Has anyone used this website? Ladys. One seems to be full of hot ladies but the few I have contacted want a deposit. However I do see a few local girls there that I have seen before, so I am wondering if anyone else has tried the candy there? Let me know or PM me please. There are some Awesome photos of beautiful girls I would like to try if it is legit.

    - Ron.

  4. #24329
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    Have met with her a handful of times and she is very attractive, and those are real pics. She has a great body, clean, smells good downstairs, nice girl and was very attentive. She was GFE with me, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, FIA, FIV. She brought toys which we used, a good time. Never once cared how long, the way it should be.

    That is the good, now the bad. She is she is always late with a new reason, comms can be a bit all over the place depending, and she was a candy lover and at times can be rambling and out there, then other times not. I could deal with the first two, and even if she was discreet about it perhaps the last one, but it was overboard for me.

    However, if you don't care. I thought she was sexy, good attitude, and a great time.
    O. Kane.

    If your a sweet boy that menu opens wide.

  5. #24328
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRookie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this allowed, apologies in advance if it isn't. I reached out to this girl for a set up tomorrow but haven't heard back yet. I just want to know if she's worth it, freaky enough so to speak. If it's too mechanical I'm not interested really. I have seen a positive review here and there, but not enough to make me pull the trigger. Also, people say she has bad teeth but apart from that just want the real scoop. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlando/female-escorts/caucasian_e/international-driveseaworld-ar/251399819568
    Average and CBJ. Not worth price of admission.

  6. #24327

    Revisiting memories / girls from yester-years.

    Hey everyone,

    Coming back into town from up north, after a multi-year hiatus due to the 'rona.

    Been reading alot of these threads to get caught up to speed. And want to thank ALL of you for the great info on these threads. And I PROMISE I will be reporting back!

    In the meantime. Wanted to ask if any of why'all have seen / have digits available for some of the girls I saw in yester-years, but now seem to be inactive:

    - Lindsay / Lindsey Lee.

    Was referred to her by a fellow Sr Member. Had a great time with her w. Some car dates + a overnight a few years back. But I also see claims of her starting to rob people. O_O Did she finally calm down. Or is she now with Uncle / on vacation?

    - Scarlett in Poinciana.

    Met her a number of times at her house for 2-3 hour dates. Seems to have disappeared off the radar. Anyone here know what happened? Most recent ad here:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-c-me/27466762

    - Tara3456 (Utr now? She did advertise for a while).

    Met her for a cardate + outcall. She seems to have stopped or been UTR only after that. Last report was from 2019. Her inbox is also full / no way to send a message.

    - NikkiSix (Utr).

    Had a great time and did a O / and with her. I see she was last active in 2019.

    If why'all have recommendations for ladies in Orlando, I'm all ears!

    Likewise. If any of you are traveling to the OH, NY areas, I'd be happy to reciprocate. - TIA!

  7. #24326
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Will be coming to Orlando in 2 weeks. Staying near Universal. I have read about 15 pages back and don't know the area well enough for STG or other sites. Is there anything close to Universal 5-10 minutes that can also be quick. I'd reciprocate but Jacksonville sucks. PM is fine.
    I'm coming into Orlando myself shortly. And to be honest, if you've read through 15 pages of this, the UTR, and other threads. There's PLENTY of info.

    That said, I will say that 5-10 minutes within Universal WILL NOT cover much ground nor give you options, other than searching for "Universal" on ListC, then sort by comments / look at the ad history to see if they're legit.

    In my limited experience in years past here, I've found most Orlando providers are spread out in pockets:

    - International / I-Drive / Universal.

    - Winter haven / Apopka area.

    - Altamonte Springs / Lake Mary area.

    - Kissimmee.

    - The OBT 500 (if you're into streetwalkers).

    In my previous travels:

    - Alot of scammers / fakes in the tourist-why areas.

    - Driving further away seems to decrease suckage of providers.

    - My average drive time to a QUALITY provider was between 30-45 minutes. Which makes.

    - Finding someone that isn't flaky all the more important to avoid blue balls.

    Bottom line: If you're willing to drive, then there's plenty of great options around.

  8. #24325

    Malorie aka Dragon Lady

    Well I had my second visit with Malorie. Hard to describe the feeling inside her mouth. She swallowed my dick to the balls a sucked the nut right into her throat. Best BBBJCIMWS I've had for quite awhile. She took care of the boys with a lot a sloppy head and licking. Her ass is really a thing of beauty big and round just the way we want them. A lot of DFK and titty play. I fingered her wet pussy an rubbed that clit until she was shaking with pleasure. Did not get to hit the sweet vag this time but I will surely repeat and go for the gold. We talked and had some lunch. She said she would be back Monday with a surprise for us Mongers. Can't wait to see the surprise. Great time with her and plan several more.

    Rufus.

  9. #24324
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it out to see Jerzey Girl for the first time. Had to finally see what all the hype was about her. Holly crap! I was really wanting some good oral service and she does not disappoint. She will edge you and eat your ass out. I ended up blowing two loads with her. Last round with me on edge of bed face fucking her. Had time for another one and she wanted to start on it. I had to tap out. I'll try for three next go around. Also did a little DATY and she was loving it. Well at least acting like she did. Great provider and will for sure be back again soon!!
    Where do I find contact info for Jerzey Girl? Someone said escort monkey but I couldn't find her.

  10. #24323

    Olivia Kane

    Have met with her a handful of times and she is very attractive, and those are real pics. She has a great body, clean, smells good downstairs, nice girl and was very attentive. She was GFE with me, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, FIA, FIV. She brought toys which we used, a good time. Never once cared how long, the way it should be.

    That is the good, now the bad. She is she is always late with a new reason, comms can be a bit all over the place depending, and she was a candy lover and at times can be rambling and out there, then other times not. I could deal with the first two, and even if she was discreet about it perhaps the last one, but it was overboard for me.

    However, if you don't care. I thought she was sexy, good attitude, and a great time.

  11. #24322

    Olivia Kane

    Have met with her a handful of times and she is very attractive, and those are real pics. She has a great body, clean, smells good downstairs, nice girl and was very attentive. She was GFE with me, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, FIA, FIV. She brought toys which we used, a good time. Never once cared how long, the way it should be.

    That is the good, now the bad. She is she is always late with a new reason, comms can be a bit all over the place depending, and she was a candy lover and at times can be rambling and out there, then other times not. I could deal with the first two, and even if she was discreet about it perhaps the last one, but it was overboard for me.

    However, if you don't care. I thought she was sexy, good attitude, and a great time.

  12. #24321
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRookie  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this allowed, apologies in advance if it isn't. I reached out to this girl for a set up tomorrow but haven't heard back yet. I just want to know if she's worth it, freaky enough so to speak. If it's too mechanical I'm not interested really. I have seen a positive review here and there, but not enough to make me pull the trigger. Also, people say she has bad teeth but apart from that just want the real scoop. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlando/female-escorts/caucasian_e/international-driveseaworld-ar/251399819568
    Her reviews are very average.

  13. #24320

    Seaworld chick

    Not sure if this allowed, apologies in advance if it isn't. I reached out to this girl for a set up tomorrow but haven't heard back yet. I just want to know if she's worth it, freaky enough so to speak. If it's too mechanical I'm not interested really. I have seen a positive review here and there, but not enough to make me pull the trigger. Also, people say she has bad teeth but apart from that just want the real scoop. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlando/female-escorts/caucasian_e/international-driveseaworld-ar/251399819568

  14. #24319

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    Many dreams had stuffing this pawg princesses' womb with globs of man mayonnaise 2-3 times a month consistently & she just up & vanished. She could take a pounding & loved being stuffed. The kind of rare psycho that likes her cervix mashed.

    Still in town? Anyone have info or digits?
    She was definitely fun but she also had her moments.

  15. #24318

    Malorie

    Sorry her contact on the forum is sandrababy93 Hit her up for the fun,.

    Rufus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape