Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13281

    Thai Chi Massage on Lane

    Well, after being ghosted by multiple providers on STG the last few weeks I decided to visit Thai Chi on a whim. I figured worst that could happen was a bad massage. This was my first AMP visit ever. I was nervous. But armed with the wisdom shared here, I pushed through.

    After ringing the bell, I was greeted by a short, petite Asian looking woman that I found attractive, although I realized she was older than me (I'm 45). Or at worst, at least my age.

    I paid the house fee for half hour, she led me to the room told me to "take my clothes off and lay face down" so I stripped nekkid per the AMP protocol I learned here.

    She asked if I wanted a soft, medium or strong massage. I opted for medium.

    I haven't been touched like that in years. Honestly felt amazing. I haven't gotten a lot of massages at all in the past and as far as I was concerned, with nothing to compare to otherwise, it was great. I melted into the bed, almost falling asleep, only to be woken up by her elbow on my back or fingers around my neck. At this point, I didn't even care about a release, as I was putty in her hands.

    On the flip, I asked her to she was going to massage junior (which she had been brushing against throughout) and left satisfied with an L1 as her reply. I also asked if I could roam, which she accommodated. That helped on the release, hand in her pants / skirt.

    I will repeat. Much better on one visit than the games other girls play on skip the games.

    Thanks everyone who recommended the place. Took me a min to realize for me it was otherwise just a few minutes down the street.

    If you've been considering it, go. Take that with a graim of salt though from an AMP newbie. That being said, words can't describe how apparently touch deprived I am / was. I didn't even know that was what I needed.

    Be safe fellas!

    -jbo.

    PS She told me to tell my friends about the place, so here I am sharing with you.

  2. #13280

    Aja spa amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    You posted a link as a response to someone talking about going to Orlando. What are you telling us? Is this a legit link to a legit provider? Any details at all that you can provide?
    I am new to Jackson, passing by aja spa, I met Luna and Lisa here, warm environment, sweet smile, sweet service that I have never encountered before. Newcomers can stay here.

  3. #13279

    Septimber in Riverside is NOT in Riverside

    No visit, but only a close call last week. She says her visits are $ minimum and that's for 15 min. Then sends this picture which looks quite ok. A little bit of attitude on her and I detect she may be a clockwatcher and a poor experience. My little head forces me out driving to meet her and she gave me an address. I was like WTF? I see a shitty building (former barbershop) on Mcduff north of i10 just blocks down from the old Pony. To me its a FAR STRETCH to call this area "Riverside" and I think she does it on purpose to make people think they are going to a safe area. Maybe it will be "Riverside" in 10-15 years when reams of college kids start moving there and quadrupling rents. She says she lives right behind it. My big head cast a congressional veto vote on my little head and said 'fuck this' and I left. She then blew up my phone and I gave her the bullshit excuse that I left cause some cops were trailing behind me and I didn't want to get tagged and questioned. The picture is not half bad and if she'd consider me taking her somewhere, but in that area I fear she is a swan trying to charge escort prices. Play at your own risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fellow mongers had any luck getting a response out of 'Septimber'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/016383628748

    I've been trying almost everyday for a week, no response. Second day she did reply, several hours later, to say she fell asleep and apologized. She then went radio silent after that.

    I like her look and location if so. Unlike other ads, she doesn't put her phone number in the text of the ad you have to click the button and do the I'm not a computer thingy to see it.

    Edit: oops, wrong forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unknown.jpg‎  

  4. #13278

    Tina / Ruby

    I've visited both Jax Health Spa hoping to see Tina and My Favor hoping to see Ruby to no avail. My guess is that management found out how popular they were and reassigned them elsewhere. The talent at both places hasn't been all that great IMO.

  5. #13277

    "Septimber" in Riverside

    Have any of you fellow mongers had any luck getting a response out of 'Septimber'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/016383628748

    I've been trying almost everyday for a week, no response. Second day she did reply, several hours later, to say she fell asleep and apologized. She then went radio silent after that.

    I like her look and location if so. Unlike other ads, she doesn't put her phone number in the text of the ad you have to click the button and do the I'm not a computer thingy to see it.

    Edit: oops, wrong forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzQ2OTFjOWYzNzk4MzJhZGM4OGM1NGFjMGNkNjE3NTNhZTkwZQ.jpg‎  

  6. #13276

    Missy and Ania

    I have had dreams with both. Both at times good coms and bad coms. Seems to vary.

    Missy is 100% like her pics. I have had 3 dreams with her. Very talkative and very friendly. Clean, fresh and decent incall location. No candy usage visible. No massage, but BBBJ, DATY, Covered FS, multiple positions. I have had 3 dreams with her. Very enjoyable and would repeat. Was $ for an hour. I believe she is now going for $. 4 now. YMMV.

    Ania is also like her pics. I have had two dreams with her. Decent and clean incall location Very clean and nicely dressed in my dreams. No massage, but BBBJ, DATY, Covered FS. K9 and Mish are her "go to". I also like to be ridden which she accommodated very well.

    In both cases, was never rushed and always finished in the hat. If you would like more specifics, feel free to PM me.

  7. #13275

    Missy

    I saw Missy a couple years ago. She looked like her pics. Her massage was eh, though she did get rid of my headache very well. She is very chatty, she wasn't a clock watcher. My visit with her was an outcall and she drove herself to my place. Comms were good. When I saw her she only had daytime hours.

  8. #13274

    Sun Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTime877  [View Original Post]
    So she's older, ugly, calls you are liar, then is peeping out the blinds at your car? Did you think it could get better from there? Keep in mind that you are under no obligation to stay. Tell them you forgot your wallet in the car, go out and leave. Money is too hard to come by nowadays to spend it on what is sure not to yield satisfaction.
    You are correct in hindsight I should have walked out. I was hopeful based on the review from not to long ago that I would end up getting decent service. I just chalked it up to a little money down the drain and figured all I could do is warn others from there.

  9. #13273

    Reply, Sun Bay Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    I was greeted by a lady that had a few year on her and wasn't much to look at. She started off by asking if I had been there before which I responded yes probably 2-3 years ago. She asked who I saw then and I told her unfortunately it's been a little bit so I don't remember who it was. She then told me that she remembers everyone and she doesn't remember me so I must not have been there before... She then proceeded to ask what I was driving and peeked out the blinds to see my vehicle..
    So she's older, ugly, calls you are liar, then is peeping out the blinds at your car? Did you think it could get better from there? Keep in mind that you are under no obligation to stay. Tell them you forgot your wallet in the car, go out and leave. Money is too hard to come by nowadays to spend it on what is sure not to yield satisfaction.

  10. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlk222  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have been tempted to try both of those. But they both require screening which I m always hesitant of. I've seen I would say decent reviews of both. Just not sure I want either of them having my information.
    Has anyone visited either of these providers? PM please if they are worth it.

  11. #13271

    Non AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen  [View Original Post]
    There's a Ginnie Leigh I've been tempted to try. And Payton (the asian-looking lady) that seems to lose comms quickly. What about VonnaRose? (https://tryst.link/escort/vonnarose530) with the amazing rack? She's offering Real NURU now and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.

    So far, any "massage" I've received from the Jax online collection has been the equivalent of rubbing lotion on your back. One handed, lazy, effortless drivel.
    Yes I have been tempted to try both of those. But they both require screening which I m always hesitant of. I've seen I would say decent reviews of both. Just not sure I want either of them having my information.

  12. #13270

    Sun Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    Saw a recent review of sun bay spa which I had been to before but forgot about so decided to stop by one day last week. I really like that's it's back out of the way so fairly private compared to some of the other shops around on the main roads. I was greeted by a lady that had a few year on her and wasn't much to look at. She started off by asking if I had been there before which I responded yes probably 2-3 years ago. She asked who I saw then and I told her unfortunately it's been a little bit so I don't remember who it was. She then told me that she remembers everyone and she doesn't remember me so I must not have been there before. After a few times back and forth about if I had been there before I finally just said ok when she told me that I hadn't been. She then proceeded to ask what I was driving and peeked out the blinds to see my vehicle. I understand being cautious but goodness she was a bit overboard in my opinion which was a turn off from the beginning. She gave a lack luster massage and on the flip the little towel was laying to the side and she told me I needed to cover up which I told her I'm ok without it. She was adamant that I needed to be covered so I could tell no extras were going to be had there. She finished the massage and I got out of there not feeling any better than when I went in. I'm glad that the other guy from a couple weeks ago is having good luck there but I suppose as always YMMV at these places.
    Sorry for your luck. I have only seen Mimi there and she is short with a large rack.

  13. #13269

    Asian

    As anyone tried those Asian adds on STG at all? Some be the actual AMP but when I called a couple they were in hotels. I think I'm curious about the hotel settings more than anything.

  14. #13268
    Quote Originally Posted by Nlk222  [View Original Post]
    Anyways looking for a non AMP massage girl if anyone knows of one. Have seen Joann, Emily and Egypt. All of whom are decent but need something new.
    There's a Ginnie Leigh I've been tempted to try. And Payton (the asian-looking lady) that seems to lose comms quickly. What about VonnaRose? (https://tryst.link/escort/vonnarose530) with the amazing rack? She's offering Real NURU now and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.

    So far, any "massage" I've received from the Jax online collection has been the equivalent of rubbing lotion on your back. One handed, lazy, effortless drivel.

  15. #13267

    Sun Bay Spa

    Saw a recent review of sun bay spa which I had been to before but forgot about so decided to stop by one day last week. I really like that's it's back out of the way so fairly private compared to some of the other shops around on the main roads. I was greeted by a lady that had a few year on her and wasn't much to look at. She started off by asking if I had been there before which I responded yes probably 2-3 years ago. She asked who I saw then and I told her unfortunately it's been a little bit so I don't remember who it was. She then told me that she remembers everyone and she doesn't remember me so I must not have been there before. After a few times back and forth about if I had been there before I finally just said ok when she told me that I hadn't been. She then proceeded to ask what I was driving and peeked out the blinds to see my vehicle. I understand being cautious but goodness she was a bit overboard in my opinion which was a turn off from the beginning. She gave a lack luster massage and on the flip the little towel was laying to the side and she told me I needed to cover up which I told her I'm ok without it. She was adamant that I needed to be covered so I could tell no extras were going to be had there. She finished the massage and I got out of there not feeling any better than when I went in. I'm glad that the other guy from a couple weeks ago is having good luck there but I suppose as always YMMV at these places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape