Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 24541
-
03-25-23 13:28 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 98A really frustrating attempted incall
Tried to set something up with her about a month ago; she posted not through a service, not LC, that advertised erotic massage. I messaged and eventually got her attention. I love tall women, so was willing to put up with a fair amount to see her. She offers a price that I think is high, maybe $$. 5 for an hr, but like I said, interested in tall redheads. I'm looking for FS, and her ad suggests that she's a willing provider.
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
We set a date and time, and day of when I call she's like: maybe I can fit you in. Also, are you black? I'm like: I don't really like answering questions about race—it's a little demeaning. She's like: ok, well, I don't do FS, and I assume you're black because you won't say, and even then I'd only see you if you were a gentleman.
Wha? I respond: thanks for your time, best of luck with your afternoon. What an absolute car wreck. Fellow mongers: I legitimately hope your experience with her was better than mine. If so, definitely post to let me know.
SnarfSnarf.
-
03-25-23 12:24 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 182Tall drink of water
If you like tall girls, like over 6', you might want to try this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122360888
Originally Posted by DontBanme
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 21:31 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 396Peach
She's available on occasion. Depending on what her relationship status is. Claim she's strictly a lesbian until she gets screwed over by the next girlfriend. Then she goes back to dating. If you do spend time with her. Make sure you wrap up. I will stress again. Wrap up.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-23 21:16 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 565Peaches
Anyone still smashing peaches?
-
03-23-23 22:57 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 430Hh
She does 100 hh too.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 12:13 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 541Liz
She sounds like a firecracker. She wanted to get fucked but you didn't 🤔. Different strokes for different folks I guess. I was able to get in touch but I have another provider lined up. But these are her rates if anyone is interested.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 10:44 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 883Good Man
Always decline high price car dates! Especially fat gut ho with knuckle head in her pics that she's banging for free.
Originally Posted by EvilChux
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 10:35 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 883Really?
Let me get this right. 140 for qv? Qv means 15 min or one pop whatever comes first in my experience.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
140! For a skinny, scar covered addict? Oh yeah, she's cute. I don't fn care! We can't be dishing that kind of coin for a single pop with raggedy unprofessional crack addicts.
For 140 I could probably get two pops from a gorgeous Latina with near flawless skin, pretty breast, phat ass, and no signs of drug use. Hell for 140 I could spring for room at Tim's and Vicki for multiple pops including anal.
Just because a cute trick has a room does not make her a 500 an hour escort.
I get it. People can do whatever they want with their bread (set it on fire), BUT DAMN!
-
03-22-23 23:41 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 977College Park Latinas
Went in tonight on what I would call my regular. Denied 30 minutes at 100. Told me 20 minutes. I said, but I'm a repeat customer. She wouldn't budge so I put 40 back in my pocket and told her, fine. 10 minutes for $60.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
I know its a business but damn. Disappointing.
This is why I hit the street walkers. More accommodating.
Sorry no names. This girl is gorgeous and real 36 D tits.
-
03-22-23 22:21 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yeah she is from Hagerstown and she used to move around Frederick, Pikesville, Rockville, BWI area and Owings Mills. She texted me early morning saying she is in Owings Mills.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 22:06 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 347I would say she's half way between the pics and a SW at this point, it was a cheap motel on washinton blv. She's not from baltimore so she only comes every now and then.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 20:58 #16850Banned Member

Posts: 633That last pic is cute as fuck. How far down hill has she got compared to pics? Also, is she in a cheap hotel? I might want to fuck this one before she gets bottom.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 20:18 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 347Bambi
After seeing a few mixed reviews between here and TER I decided to give Bambi a try. Her comms were terrible. Took me hours to set something up. After a whole day of back and forth I arrive at her room. Now here things get a bit more interesting. She is the girl in the pics but candy have definitely taken a toll on her. She looks to be in her early 20's. Spinner body with deflated breasts and markings all over her body. She actually asked me if I was cool with her hitting the crack pipe during the session and I said fuck it, all this girl are into candy so I won't waste time pretending it bothers me.
Turns out that was a good decision because the moment she hit that pipe she turned horny as fuck. She started with some decent BBBJ and then I moved to daty. She even told me how she likes to be eaten in order to come (suck don't lick), she was about to come and told me to hold it to hit the pipe since that's how she likes to come. After coming twice she told me to eat her ass which I happily obliged. I don't know if she was acting (at this point I really didn't care) but this girl was very into the session. Once I put junior in she started to moan and twist her body. I hit it in every position I could think of and blew in the bag. She played with herself for a minute while I got dressed. She mentioned she offer BBFS to regulars for an extra cost and her menu is wide open except for greek.
I paid 140 for qv but was in there for 40 mins. Very good session but as always YMMV.
Happy hunting.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...pussy/52972835
-
03-22-23 18:35 #16848Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12Victoria
I saw Victoria in 2017-19 she is tall and nice ass face hides something under makeup. I bit pricey but I thought for this quality of woman not bad!! Only issue was her pussy stinks (like a dead skunk seriously) not something minimal or like not bathing in 3 days other than that good dance and fun talk definitely not coming back. If you miss your chance consider yourself lucky!!
-
03-22-23 18:08 #16847Banned Member

Posts: 275You are replying to a post about another girl, not Victoria. Just thought I would point that out respectfully.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






