Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4794
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-384b6b80cd78

    Been texting this one. Wants 300 ppm. Seems totally DTF. CFS though. Setting up a date for her later this week and will follow up.
    That's a well known an discussed STG girl!

  2. #4793
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-384b6b80cd78

    Been texting this one. Wants 300 ppm. Seems totally DTF. CFS though. Setting up a date for her later this week and will follow up.
    Use caution on this one as her pics at SA are heavily glamorized with effects. Similar to girls on STG with their photo-trickniques, you might want to meet in public first, which would be normal, and be prepared to bailout with no upfront cash.

    BMD.

  3. #4792

    MILF type

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-384b6b80cd78

    Been texting this one. Wants 300 ppm. Seems totally DTF. CFS though. Setting up a date for her later this week and will follow up.

  4. #4791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Curious as well.

    Hopefully she does not steal.
    Yeah, chatted with her before. Seems a lot more trouble than worth it. Ended up blocking her on SA.

  5. #4790

    Nolimitbrizzy

    Curious as well.

    Hopefully she does not steal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? On the fence. Looks hard core. Trailer type. LOL. She offered her friend to join which usually mean pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-f70a94d1d396

  6. #4789
    Anyone have info on this one? On the fence. Looks hard core. Trailer type. LOL. She offered her friend to join which usually mean pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-f70a94d1d396

  7. #4788

    Passionate Lover

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-3d66f5360184

    Was going really well until I get the "send me money for the sitter. " Photos matched up, she looked really hot, even sent me a lease to "prove " she is real, man these b*tches be crazy.

    If you have time, blocked.

  8. #4787
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't answer my question. Again, "If you used a prepaid credit / debit card, which one?

    BMD.
    Get the Walmart Prepaid debit, you can load with cash for 3 bucks and they charge 5 bucks a month. You can also use it to book hotels if you are needing to be discreet.

  9. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There's a whole process I follow.
    That doesn't answer my question. Again, "If you used a prepaid credit / debit card, which one?

    BMD.

  10. #4785
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I am getting a shady STG vibe for this chic. Probably looks much older than her stated age and those pics are probably 5 years older or more.

    I am sure some of you savvier mongers could locate her STG ads LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ed7b923d64c2
    I spent considerable time texting with her a few months ago and we both wanted to meet asap. She was also running ads on STG. After a week or so I got radio silence. Case closed. Next!

    BMD.

  11. #4784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Llynnwill2019

    I am getting a shady STG vibe for this chic. Probably looks much older than her stated age and those pics are probably 5 years older or more.

    I am sure some of you savvier mongers could locate her STG ads LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ed7b923d64c2

  12. #4783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Gabbs007

    If you have her number, PM me. I got a few SA girls for you in exchange.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-77f1eacacb81

  13. #4782

    Card

    There's a whole process I follow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you used a prepaid credit / debit card, which one?

    There's no way I'm using my real credit card.

    BMD.

  14. #4781

    Nai

    Saw this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-3f7fbb369a62

    She is real and is DTF. But be warned, she is a BBW now, her pics are old. Her tits are glorious, 38 DD she says and I believe her. But her belly hangs out further than her tits when she stands or sits, and even on her back she is undeniably fat. But her pussy is smooth and she likes DATY and DFK as well as CFS. Legs are thick but muscular, thighs are solid but ass is oddly flat for such a heavy girl. Very smiley, relaxed, chill, makes good conversation without being a chatterbox. We grabbed lunch before the deed and vibed well. So all in all worth it if you like a good natured, fat Latina.

    She has no car so I had to pick her up and pay for a room. She's not pricey but the expenses can add up if, like me, you are coming from some distance (central MA) and figure in driving time and lunch on the way. She says she is looking for a car and when she gets one she will be able to send her kids and sitter away from the house, and then host, which will obviously be a lot cheaper.

    I was directed to her by a kind forum member. I have a Seeking account but not a paid one so I can't get phone #s. However I was given her # and I can share with senior members, esp if you have a Seeking girl or UTR to trade. I'm fond of Black and brown girls but will hit anything that's willing. Would love to hit Baddie in Enfield who was recently mentioned. This is not crucial for me to share Nai's info, it's just something that would be nice.

    Thanks brothers and stay safe.

    JS2.

  15. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    FYI, I just renewed today using my usual approach and it worked for me.
    Which approach is it? I'm reading on other states gift cards are not working.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape