Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 43502
-
03-22-23 15:06 #37742Senior Member

Posts: 25Ct
Went yesterday to Fragrance called ahead took the hr couldn't understand her name but would say late 30's early 40's pretty decent shape average looks. Massage was pretty good with enough teasing on the flip she ask what you want. HJ and wanted her top off she starts the negotiating I said 50 no 80 I settled on 70.80 for the hour most likely won't return when you can go across the street for 60. Think I'm spoiled being down FL with TS and full menu with most girls are 9 or10. Much friendlier and they sure know how to put a smile on your face.
-
03-22-23 09:53 #37741Senior Member

Posts: 180Vivi Quincy
Went back here recently due to a few other spots not being available when I wanted to go. Didn't want to wait around too long.
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
Same girl but the service was a huge downgrade this time. Everything was about as average as possible. The HJ started off with a nice reverse grip technique but shortly after, ended up being a jackhammer style finish. Definitely wouldn't go back, at least not any time soon as hopefully there'll be someone new the next time I go.
-
03-21-23 21:59 #37740Senior Member

Posts: 931Never been worth it in any of the times I've been suckered into it. Really its just half the work for the girls and twice the cost for you.
Originally Posted by SouthShoreGuy3
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 16:03 #37739Senior Member

Posts: 200To be fair your earlier post was in an agency thread not this one so he probably missed it. I think he was just being funny you may have a little thin skin on this. But great for you doing some reading and going back that far most people are more lazy.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
The talent is not great in Boston mostly grannies. You would do well if you can get verified at BTT. Good luck.
-
03-21-23 07:30 #37738Senior Member

Posts: 198Read before speaking
Had you read my earlier post you would know yesterday was my first day on the Boston Forum as I am coming to town in a couple of weeks. So. It did not take me 6 weeks. Don't be such a DB. It costs nothing to be kind. Good luck to you.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 20:07 #37737Senior Member

Posts: 694Lol
And then you waited another 6 weeks and 18 pages to point it out.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:50 #37736Senior Member

Posts: 1986 year in the making? Wow
You replied to this review that was posted November of 2017 and 1001 pages back! WTF? Just waiting for the right time? SMH.
Originally Posted by SilverChin61
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 20:17 #37735Senior Member

Posts: 519Blue Ocean
I was there yesterday, and had texted ahead. Summer told me 2 girls working. Linda and Brandy (not blondie, BTW). She suggested I try Brandy since she's new. I started with her, but after just a minute, someone came to the door, and Linda came and asked if she could switch out because they had supposedly double-booked Brandy. Although I was looking forward to a new set of hands / body, I didn't have a problem with it. I'm a regular, and Summer / Linda will make it up to me.
Also, as JayBean alluded to, I found that Brandy is the definition of a tight spinner, but she didn't really smile at all. I got a vibe that she was in a bad mood or something. That made it easy to accept the switch-up. Linda and Summer give an almost identical experience, and mine did not disappoint. When finished, she also apologized about the switch (and a couple of other interruptions at very inconvenient times). I took everything in stride, and achieved a fantastic finish. Summer has clearly shared her 'routine' with Linda, and I feel like if Brandy or anyone new sticks around, she will have them doing a similar style.
JP.
Originally Posted by JayBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 15:42 #37734Senior Member

Posts: 2189Yeah but.
You can just show up at an AMP no questions asked.
Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69
[View Original Post]
To get verified with the agencies requires more personal info than I am willing to share.
-
03-19-23 14:00 #37733Senior Member

Posts: 130Blue moody
Headed back to see summer but when called she was busy so decided on Blondie has I was intrigued on the report from the out of town guy that posted about her and her nice set. So I feel like I've seen her before, maybe at the 1st floor place on Montvale in Stoneham but either way she's nice. Decent looking. But it's an awkward experience not in bad way. Hard to explain. Anyway, she does have the most perfect tits in the business. She got the job done but if I were to head back there I would just see summer. She's a pro in every sense.
-
03-19-23 12:25 #37732Senior Member

Posts: 170Agencies. Boston Top Ten and Boston International. See the Boston Top Ten and Agency Discussion User Blog forums for more info.
Originally Posted by JohnReid
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 01:34 #37731Senior Member

Posts: 189Please Clarify
I'll use the fact tat it's 1:35 am As an excuse but what is BTT and BI?
Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
03-18-23 20:06 #37730Regular Member

Posts: 15Great massage
Went to see yoyo at mindfeet spa in newton 100 X chestnut st, she was great, pleasant, cute, really good massage and very slow wonderful HJ, that's all you get, with 15 minutes left, not a clock watcher we went over 5/10 minutes, she gave me the best foot massage I've ever had, she's here for a month.
Stay safe.
-
03-18-23 19:08 #37729Banned Member

Posts: 1804 hand
Middle st. Ocean. And Tranquility Washington.
Both are in Weymouth.
-
03-18-23 18:17 #37728Senior Member

Posts: 234Cindy? Does anyone know where she is now?
Cindy used to manage the place, I think it was Mandarin Massage on Broadway in Arlington.
I know she let there to work a place in Newton. Has anyone on this board kept in touch with her?









Reply With Quote




