Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 736 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9513

    South Boston / Convention Center

    Will be at the convention center. Any streets where I can find. Company?

  2. #9512

    Nms

    Last Saturday I found Maria, at Albany st close to Mass ave around 12 pm average body, nice tits, but drugs are having a notorious effect on her face. I got a regular BBBJCIM, she did not hold well. Damage 40. I got her phone.

    Today I got Britney. I was parked on Shirley st then I saw her wearing a black jacket and wonderful blue yoga pants. Ah that ass, irresistible.

    She did not look in my direction, she started walking across the park, so I went to the other side of the park on Proctor st, and then picked her up around 1 pm. She is in her early 30's, nice face, long and brown hair, she asked 'how much you got, I said 40, she said bbj? Ok. She was preparing her drugs while I was driving my car to a secure spot. She gave me a poor bbj, but that yoga pants were really good in my mind. She has no phone, so I gave her mine. I will try her pussy next time.

  3. #9511

    Tammy

    Found Tammy at NMS this afternoon. Only one walking, otherwise dead. Older provider, got BBBJCIM for 50. Nonstop and took everything in without the mess. Well, a little bit. But, still great. Dropped her off at DOT as she was done for the day. Walked out for business and back home in less than one hour.

  4. #9510

    Jazz

    I met jazz again last night around 10:30 she had curly hair with some red highlights on the end Puerto Rican Russian. 2 years in the streetwalking hobby she gives the best BJ and is the best looking. Very pretty gets in and out with no drama it was a pleasure meeting her. LOL she was smacking my cock on her tongue again so awesome, does anyone know her name / Facebook?

  5. #9509
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1578  [View Original Post]
    Allerton st and Rusfield st, I have been lucky in that corner twice around 7 pm.
    It's a hit or miss. Sometimes, just park on the side and relax. You'll be surprised that they may walk up behind you. Some actually hide from certain people and when the close is clear, they pop back out.

  6. #9508

    Always prepared LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Shit, I wouldn't stick my fingers in anything, especially an asshole of a dirty SW. You got balls. My dick, I can tuck back in and wash later. But, the smell on your hands or fingers is awful, even after you wash it in the sink with soap and water.
    I always keep hand sanitizer with me LOL.

  7. #9507
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoyle76  [View Original Post]
    I'm not having much luck finding any SW in the NMS area. I know I go on the early side of the night, around 7-8. What are the best streets for around this time?
    Allerton st and Rusfield st, I have been lucky in that corner twice around 7 pm.

  8. #9506
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingMan69  [View Original Post]
    Traveling to Boston on business and needed a release made the scoop beside of truck rental lot. Her name was Teresa and says she is out often, 30's, no teeth, cute face, signs of demons and very submissive. Found a spot and enjoyed some good mic work while fingering her ass. Standard rate and dropped her at the liquor store. Says the menu is open but didn't have time or place to enjoy the rest of the menu.
    Shit, I wouldn't stick my fingers in anything, especially an asshole of a dirty SW. You got balls. My dick, I can tuck back in and wash later. But, the smell on your hands or fingers is awful, even after you wash it in the sink with soap and water.

  9. #9505

    New to the area

    I'm not having much luck finding any SW in the NMS area. I know I go on the early side of the night, around 7-8. What are the best streets for around this time?

  10. #9504

    Afternoon head

    Traveling to Boston on business and needed a release made the scoop beside of truck rental lot. Her name was Teresa and says she is out often, 30's, no teeth, cute face, signs of demons and very submissive. Found a spot and enjoyed some good mic work while fingering her ass. Standard rate and dropped her at the liquor store. Says the menu is open but didn't have time or place to enjoy the rest of the menu.

  11. #9503

    First scoop in a while

    I haven't been able to get in a while but made a spin thru the area late at night.

    Saw the usually bum and goons about the streets. Did the loop a few times and was out scooped a few times. Damn I hate that! Pulled off the main drag on to magazine street saw one buy the diner. She appears to be mixed race. She told me she was from brazil. She spoke Portuguese. Pretty thing. Said her name was Bella. Late 20's standard street girl wear. Leggings and long sleeve shirt with black jacket. She told me she was looking for her younger sister who was pregnant and working the streets. Told her I hadn't seen her.

    She date if I could do a date with her it would help her out. I agreed. Standard fare. Service was average. Her body definitely had lots of wear and tear. Track marks and bruises. I mentioned her nipples were cute in the night light. She got naked in the back seat. She was submissive enough and took it deep throaty with attention to the boys. Turned her around for rear doggy. Nice plump ass. Went raw and finished cip. No fuse and no muse. Dropping her off in South Bay.

  12. #9502

    Cry me a river

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/886361620234

    Those that remember SW Fiona, turned STG Escort is working near the Encore. I've seen her twice in the streets of NMS and easy 50 for BBFSCIP. Now, she's charging Tryst rates. I decided to reach out and ask if she can negotiate the price. I mentioned that I use to pick her up at NMS, I'll provide 140 for BBFSCIP.

    Here is her response:

    "Absolutely not. Hh 500 Hr 600. Sorry hun in like to have a roof over my head, a car to drive food to eat and clothes to wear".

    Sorry, for that kind of cash, are you staying near the Seaport, driving a Mercedes, eating seafood and wearing Gucci? Seriously, I bluntly told her that she's not worth more than 140 and she went on a 30-min rant. I find it comical.
    Her claiming guys are paying her 500 hhr at the casino is hysterical. She was street meat back in the day for 50 bucks creampie all day. Then she went up class in the south end projects for 120 but usually she had a friend.

    I'd take Caroline all day any day over Fiona.

  13. #9501
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1578  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind to share where and at what time did you get Caroline?
    She doesn't have a specific time. But, mostly at NMS. I've picked her up early AM and afternoon. Some Mongers said they picked her up in the evenings on occasion.

  14. #9500
    Quote Originally Posted by JrKoff  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely agree. In all likelihood, she does have a handler. Around the casinos, there are always going to be suckers who don't know that she was SW or are too horned up to notice. Plus, if she sees one guy for $500, it's a lot less dudes she has to see to make a score.
    Who is to say her pimp is not making most of the profit? Is t that what usually happens?

  15. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Those guys are the ones that is ruining the pussy market for all of us.
    Absolutely agree. In all likelihood, she does have a handler. Around the casinos, there are always going to be suckers who don't know that she was SW or are too horned up to notice. Plus, if she sees one guy for $500, it's a lot less dudes she has to see to make a score.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape