Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 736 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9498
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    100% agree.

    On the "Ho Stroll" (aka NMS), Fiona was well worth the 50-60 for BJ and FS. High end escort rates? RUFKM?

    I don't think I'd pay her 100, even if she were hosting out of the Ritz, but if there are those who are paying her rates, then go for it.

    She might have a pimp / handler working her number.
    Those guys are the ones that is ruining the pussy market for all of us.

  2. #9497

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/886361620234

    Those that remember SW Fiona, turned STG Escort is working near the Encore. I've seen her twice in the streets of NMS and easy 50 for BBFSCIP. Now, she's charging Tryst rates. I decided to reach out and ask if she can negotiate the price. I mentioned that I use to pick her up at NMS, I'll provide 140 for BBFSCIP.

    Here is her response:

    "Absolutely not. Hh 500 Hr 600. Sorry hun in like to have a roof over my head, a car to drive food to eat and clothes to wear".

    Sorry, for that kind of cash, are you staying near the Seaport, driving a Mercedes, eating seafood and wearing Gucci? Seriously, I bluntly told her that she's not worth more than 140 and she went on a 30-min rant. I find it comical.
    100% agree.

    On the "Ho Stroll" (aka NMS), Fiona was well worth the 50-60 for BJ and FS. High end escort rates? RUFKM?

    I don't think I'd pay her 100, even if she were hosting out of the Ritz, but if there are those who are paying her rates, then go for it.

    She might have a pimp / handler working her number.

  3. #9496
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/886361620234

    Those that remember SW Fiona, turned STG Escort is working near the Encore. I've seen her twice in the streets of NMS and easy 50 for BBFSCIP. Now, she's charging Tryst rates. I decided to reach out and ask if she can negotiate the price. I mentioned that I use to pick her up at NMS, I'll provide 140 for BBFSCIP.

    Here is her response:

    "Absolutely not. Hh 500 Hr 600. Sorry hun in like to have a roof over my head, a car to drive food to eat and clothes to wear".

    Sorry, for that kind of cash, are you staying near the Seaport, driving a Mercedes, eating seafood and wearing Gucci? Seriously, I bluntly told her that she's not worth more than 140 and she went on a 30-min rant. I find it comical.
    LOL. Anyone paying that absurd amount for that needs a stoning.

  4. #9495

    Fiona

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/886361620234

    Those that remember SW Fiona, turned STG Escort is working near the Encore. I've seen her twice in the streets of NMS and easy 50 for BBFSCIP. Now, she's charging Tryst rates. I decided to reach out and ask if she can negotiate the price. I mentioned that I use to pick her up at NMS, I'll provide 140 for BBFSCIP.

    Here is her response:

    "Absolutely not. Hh 500 Hr 600. Sorry hun in like to have a roof over my head, a car to drive food to eat and clothes to wear".

    Sorry, for that kind of cash, are you staying near the Seaport, driving a Mercedes, eating seafood and wearing Gucci? Seriously, I bluntly told her that she's not worth more than 140 and she went on a 30-min rant. I find it comical.

  5. #9494

    Place. Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Found Caroline this morning (big blonde one), she was wearing black leggings, knee high boots and a Top Gun type of bomber jacket. She was hot. Did my usual BBFSCIP with her and said goodbye. Apparently, I beat out three other Mongers and they were turning around before I scooped her up. She's one of my favorites when she's out. If she was cleaned up, she would look amazing in a dress!

    Prior to picking up Caroline, I found a dark skinned Latina, orange leather pants and knee high boots. Not sure what's going on with the knee high boots, must've been a lot in the donation box. I've seen her before. She wanted 60 for CBJ. Yes, CBJ. I told her I'll give her 50 for BBBJCIM. She said that'll be 100. I turned around heading back to NMS. That's when she started talking her prices down. By that time, I didn't want to see her. I actually wanted BBFS. Dropped her off at the diner. She exited and asked if I can give her 10 for her time! SMH. I drove off.

    If anyone else picked her up, please share.
    Do you mind to share where and at what time did you get Caroline?

  6. #9493

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Found Caroline this morning (big blonde one), she was wearing black leggings, knee high boots and a Top Gun type of bomber jacket. She was hot. Did my usual BBFSCIP with her and said goodbye. Apparently, I beat out three other Mongers and they were turning around before I scooped her up. She's one of my favorites when she's out. If she was cleaned up, she would look amazing in a dress!
    Caroline is one of the best out there. Scooped her the night before, always friendly, no hassle.

    She does look amazing cleaned up in a dress. The first time I picked her up was a few years back, in the summer. She was wearing a short white sun dress, thick, tanned legs, and wearing a cool pair of glasses that accentuated those pretty blue eyes. Chill then, chill now.

    Definitely worth the scoop.

  7. #9492

    Caroline

    Found Caroline this morning (big blonde one), she was wearing black leggings, knee high boots and a Top Gun type of bomber jacket. She was hot. Did my usual BBFSCIP with her and said goodbye. Apparently, I beat out three other Mongers and they were turning around before I scooped her up. She's one of my favorites when she's out. If she was cleaned up, she would look amazing in a dress!

    Prior to picking up Caroline, I found a dark skinned Latina, orange leather pants and knee high boots. Not sure what's going on with the knee high boots, must've been a lot in the donation box. I've seen her before. She wanted 60 for CBJ. Yes, CBJ. I told her I'll give her 50 for BBBJCIM. She said that'll be 100. I turned around heading back to NMS. That's when she started talking her prices down. By that time, I didn't want to see her. I actually wanted BBFS. Dropped her off at the diner. She exited and asked if I can give her 10 for her time! SMH. I drove off.

    If anyone else picked her up, please share.

  8. #9491
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston99  [View Original Post]
    FYI I have solid info samantha is in rehab.
    That's a surprise! Her Drug Dealer BF Rick died last year of an OD, so it took awhile to hit Rock Bottom. Good Luck to Her!

  9. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    A Member PMed me Sunny's Facebook link. I was able to see better Pics than the one posted here. They look very similar, could be sisters, but aren't the same person. I haven't seen Samantha's Ad pop up on STG in a bit, so made me wonder when I read your Post.
    FYI I have solid info samantha is in rehab.

  10. #9489
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the sunny that I know. I hope these ladies can find a way to care about themselves.

    Get into and stay in rehab programs.
    Then there'll really be nobody out on the streets. Drugs are good for the streetwalking industry.

  11. #9488
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Nope, not the Same Person

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the sunny that I know. I hope these ladies can find a way to care about themselves.

    Get into and stay in rehab programs.
    A Member PMed me Sunny's Facebook link. I was able to see better Pics than the one posted here. They look very similar, could be sisters, but aren't the same person. I haven't seen Samantha's Ad pop up on STG in a bit, so made me wonder when I read your Post.

  12. #9487
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sunny your referring to (See Pic)? You pointed her out as Sunny last August.

    She looks like Samantha, formerly of Dot Ave, graduated to STG.
    Yes, that is the sunny that I know. I hope these ladies can find a way to care about themselves.

    Get into and stay in rehab programs.

  13. #9486
    Quote Originally Posted by MBeamg  [View Original Post]
    Did she have teeth?
    LOL. Yes, she did. She didn't have drug marks. But, that doesn't mean anything. She was well dressed. But, still had that smell. Stays at a women's shelter (not Pine Street) near BMC. She made that ugly face look as she can't take a dick, grunting and moaning the whole time. Pretty face. But, decent service. Sorry, can't have both I guess.

  14. #9485
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Sunny your referring to (See Pic)? You pointed her out as Sunny last August.

    She looks like Samantha, formerly of Dot Ave, graduated to STG.
    The one in the photo, I've seen twice months ago. Session was decent. But, she smelled on both occasions. Constantly seeing her every AM and kept passing her as I wasn't interested. Haven't seen her for awhile and if she upgrade to STG, then it explains it.

  15. #9484
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Sunny. Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a girl at nms that sunny passed away from a drug overdose.

    This always happens to innocent people.
    Is this the Sunny your referring to (See Pic)? You pointed her out as Sunny last August.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Second one with the gold purse is sunny, she will blow you-cim and suck the balls if asked.

    Nice lady.
    She looks like Samantha, formerly of Dot Ave, graduated to STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunny - Samantha.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape