Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 59495
-
03-21-23 09:21 #51725Senior Member

Posts: 412Check this out
Looks like someone screen scraped Rubmaps review to this site and there is no cost? However, it looks like their reviews stopped at end of 2022. Not sure- take a look and let me know.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/ga/atlanta/erotic...arlors/gallery
River.
-
03-21-23 09:17 #51724Senior Member

Posts: 1455Rubmaps has been a go to site for spas and parlors for as long as I can remember. Bodyrubmaps, I would say is just as worthless as their sister sites. Bedpage, onebackpage, and I forget the other one. It's also like 5 years old.
Tryst
AL
AS
Stg
Sumo
EM
.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 08:31 #51723Senior Member

Posts: 1455It has been like that since Sunday.
.
Originally Posted by Badbiish
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 08:30 #51722Senior Member

Posts: 1455Hey, do you mind sharing the asian website?
.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 08:15 #51721Senior Member

Posts: 40Hey Fellas!
Need some help finding a good either BBBJ or simple HJ finish in Stone Mountain, GA. Or close by that's not the city. I'll be in town tonight & tomorrow. I'll check back when I finally get there! Thanks in advance!
-
03-21-23 05:38 #51720Senior Member

Posts: 69Is It Down
Sites like RubMD are almost always owned and run offshore of the US. They get hit by hackers or competitors on occasion and disappear. Then a new one will pop up and it takes awhile to get seen by webcrawlers / search engines. It's unlikely that the government shut the site down.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
https://www.whois.com/whois/rubmd.com
At Jrody1 you referred to another site, PM me if you can pass it along.
-
03-20-23 22:08 #51719Senior Member

Posts: 2029Yes sir, there is another site but it is "paid". Never used it but I think it operates like other sites. If you provide a review then you get XYZ amount of time free. Wouldn't pay for it but here is the link https://www.rubmaps.ch/ . There is another called bodyrubsmap. As to the reason they're going down in a similar fashion to liveescortreviews that used to exist. I'm not sure. Maybe it is in correlation to net neutrality. Maybe cloudfare and other host are going to hold sites like these? I do not know.
Originally Posted by Badbiish
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 22:05 #51718Senior Member

Posts: 74Cobb
Same can someone PM me the info as well.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 21:56 #51717Senior Member

Posts: 81Magic Hands
Spot in Chamblee. Actually LOLed when I saw the sign. Pretty sure I know the masaman from another spot but she played it coy. She hooked me up with Rita. Fresh faced cutie who gave a banging massage. No fun and I didn't ask. Just testing the waters. If anyone has the deets let me know.
-
03-20-23 19:30 #51716Regular Member

Posts: 5Ok so how long is rubMD down for? And is it another website for it?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 19:29 #51715Regular Member

Posts: 5Atl rubMD
What's going on with rubMD? Is it shut down forever again. Is it a new website? How long has it been shut down.
-
03-20-23 18:47 #51714Senior Member

Posts: 104FS massage in cobb
Looking for recommendations for FS massage in Cobb.
-
03-20-23 16:31 #51713Senior Member

Posts: 297Try Asian Wellness. They'll ring your back doorbell.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 16:10 #51712Senior Member

Posts: 2029Yes it is down. It happened a few months ago as well. Not sure if it is coming back. Just like livescortreviews got shut down a year or two ago. There are other sites and there is a new one Asian AMPs specifically post on now. You won't find it normally though.
Originally Posted by RedDog2017
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 15:51 #51711Senior Member

Posts: 74Massage
Long time monger out of Savannah. Does anybody know if the rubmd website is shut down or if it's just down for maintenance. Or is there a different site now.










Reply With Quote






