Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3373

    Ditto on Summer

    Same for me. I have only seen her once and that was 3 yrs ago but by some of your recent posts it tells me not much has changed. I remember walking down the hall towards her room and she had the music cranked. You could hear it down the hall. So much for blending in and keeping a low profile.

    I remember as I was licking her kitty she wasn't really into it. Couple fake moans here and there. With my experience anyway, she didn't take direction well on the BBBJ and she couldn't keep little Petey's attention. Now with that being said I did see Ashley Ann, who is now Michelle Lynn, just two days prior and she drained my ball sack likes it's never been drained before so I'm sure that wasn't helping the session with Summer and at my age.

    I agree with the smoking hot body assessment. No doubt about that. If I ever do see her again I will most definitely take "Daddy's little helper" right before the session to make sure Petey is up for the challenge.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZetsWay  [View Original Post]
    So I booked Summer when she was here and I can see how YMMV is def true. It was weird. She didn't seem to be into it at all. I guess when a lot of people say YMMV you should listen.

    One thing I will say is she has a very nice body. Her body is on point. However, no matter how good her body is I wouldn't want to book again.

  2. #3372

    Interesting

    Nothing about Chloe coming back next week yet? I know that she's not coming in UTR.

  3. #3371

    Milani

    Wanted to give a report on a lady I haven't seen a lot said about, Milani. Prior to reporting I felt I had to see her a couple times, ensure accurate reporting.

    She's a cutie. Shorter curly hair that's highlighted. Cute face, pouty lips and braces. Tight little body and a great ass. This last time we met she was wearing a sexy little thong to greet me. Good relaxed conversationalist. We've run through the standard set of acronyms and positions, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CFS, Mish, Reverse CG, Doggy. Had to slow down and look away to not bust immediately in doggy. I'm not sure if she's a big kisser. I don't usually care too much about kissing, so I don't initiate.

    Will have to have follow-up visits to verify.

  4. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    Tried Malee because I'm into Asians. Very disappointed. If you want a good Asian you'll have to drive to Chicago. BBBJ, dfk, young, big big perfect bolt ons, 1 hr VIP for less than what Malee charges. She seems to not be in a good mood during the session. Will not try her again due to her attitude. Oh I'm sorry I forgot the A+ rimming from Chicago Asians. Don't waste your time and money. DI needs a refund option haha just kidding. Toftt.
    Do you have links?

  5. #3369

    Report on Summer

    So I booked Summer when she was here and I can see how YMMV is def true. It was weird. She didn't seem to be into it at all. I guess when a lot of people say YMMV you should listen.

    One thing I will say is she has a very nice body. Her body is on point. However, no matter how good her body is I wouldn't want to book again.

  6. #3368

    Future Availability

    I know some of the ladies have the duration of their stay listed on their profiles, but is there any way to tell who will be available next week? Let's say Monday or Tuesday.

    Thanks,

    DP.

  7. #3367

    Dreaming of Jaimee

    Quote Originally Posted by LustInName41  [View Original Post]
    Reading all these reviews, I just wish Jaime visit Indy soon!! Really miss her talent!!
    I sure miss Jaimee too, but also Delilah, Ginger, Aaliyah, Andi, and Rachel. Hopefully Jaimee will be back April.

  8. #3366

    Volcanic sex with Lana

    It was her first day back and I guess Lana was just super extra horny. All I know is that we just dove headlong into the experience in uninhibited surrender to our passions. After plenty of DFK and mutual oral immersion, our sex was explosive. With me pounding her in missionary and her grinding my cock in CG, I haven't been fucked over like that in months. I sure hope Lana stays here in Indy for more than one week!

  9. #3365

    Jaime

    Reading all these reviews, I just wish Jaime visit Indy soon!! Really miss her talent!!

  10. #3364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Sophie

    Mom next door. Great personality, beautiful eyes, great smile, Intimate and full of life. LFK, DFK, DATY, CG, MISH ALL AVAILABLE. I would definitely recommend at least visiting her at least once. I will repeat again when schedules align.

  11. #3363

    Some answers

    Quote Originally Posted by HereAndThere  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I've been sticking with AMPs, but I'm curious about DI. I've used escorts in Montreal (which is amazing by the way) but never in the US. How does the screening work? Do you use burner phones? Is the incall at an apartment or hotel? Are the pics accurate? Thanks for the info.

    HAT.
    You can use a burner phone. Depends who you're hiding from.

    Not sure about set up as its been ages since I got screened. Folks say its easy but I'm sure they want something you don't really want to give up.

    Incall is mostly hotels on north side although some have tried other areas but always come back to the north side.

    Like all pics its subjective.

  12. #3362

    Screening Question

    Greetings,

    I've been sticking with AMPs, but I'm curious about DI. I've used escorts in Montreal (which is amazing by the way) but never in the US. How does the screening work? Do you use burner phones? Is the incall at an apartment or hotel? Are the pics accurate? Thanks for the info.

    HAT.

  13. #3361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Sophie

    I have appointment scheduled with her soon. Anyone want to elaborate on their experience with her. I will share as soon as my appointment is over.

  14. #3360

    Lovely Anya

    Enjoyed an appointment with Anya today. She has a delightful personality, a sexy, near perfect body, sweet smile, and delicious natural C-cup tits which I loved sucking on.

    She welcomed me with some DFK, then started a super sensuous BBBJ. I asked her to sit on my face while facing me so I could reach up and play with her beautiful boobs while eating her pussy. She really got into it and said afterwards that she had never done that before. It always makes be feel good when I teach something new to a DI girl!

    Then came some CFS in the CG and doggy positions. She finished me with BBBJCIM which is where Anya really shines. As I exploded she kept gently sucking my cock and caressing my head with her lips and tongue, milking slowly and sending me into ecstasy as she swallowed every drop. We kissed immediately afterwards.

    I'm sure glad Anya is on DI's roster. Will definitely hope to see her again when she returns to Indy.

  15. #3359
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Malee

    Tried Malee because I'm into Asians. Very disappointed. If you want a good Asian you'll have to drive to Chicago. BBBJ, dfk, young, big big perfect bolt ons, 1 hr VIP for less than what Malee charges. She seems to not be in a good mood during the session. Will not try her again due to her attitude. Oh I'm sorry I forgot the A+ rimming from Chicago Asians. Don't waste your time and money. DI needs a refund option haha just kidding. Toftt.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape