Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 958 1458 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26363
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    She is on her 3rd number now. That is the most recent one. She told me she and her kid have been sick and she is taking care of the baby. On top of that, she is not a great at communicating.
    I can confirm that she is sick and not ignoring people. I just spoke with her.

  2. #26362

    Never seen that number

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom38  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to get her to answer. Did you use the 9886 number?
    The last number I got in contact with her was 4402 but its already changed since then when I tried to meet up with her a 2nd time.

  3. #26361

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom38  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to get her to answer. Did you use the 9886 number?
    She is on her 3rd number now. That is the most recent one. She told me she and her kid have been sick and she is taking care of the baby. On top of that, she is not a great at communicating.

  4. #26360

    Queen

    This one looks familiar but confusing pics. Any info? Thanks.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135486046

  5. #26359

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by OhmrBob  [View Original Post]
    Saw lucy a few days ago had a pretty good time and felt safe. BBBJ and had to provide my own cover but not really a big deal. Not a clock watcher when I was there but YMMV. Will for sure be seeing her more. Only issue with her is she seems to switch numbers a lot or may just be having bad luck with phones.
    I haven't been able to get her to answer. Did you use the 9886 number?

  6. #26358

    Candypants

    Hey. Been gone awhile.

    Any word on what became of Candypants?

  7. #26357

    Eastside

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    She just started posting. Snapchat doesn't check. Be sure to let us know. I'm right behind you.

    SOCA.
    I talked to her over Snapchat but she demanded a pic and that was a far as I got. Her account is brand new and she doesn't post any of herself.

  8. #26356

    No Snapchat

    She just started posting. Snapchat doesn't check. Be sure to let us know. I'm right behind you.

    SOCA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom38  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this new listing I see in the east side?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/121048755

  9. #26355

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by YogiBooboo  [View Original Post]
    Where is taylor listed? Thanks.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-n...cinnati-233235#erotic.

  10. #26354

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by RamaChava99  [View Original Post]
    What kind of verification is needed to see her?
    Where is taylor listed? Thanks.

  11. #26353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Kandee or Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Cincy this week. I've seen a fair share of ladies in Cincy. BUT I want to see either Kandee or Taylor and. I know they're older and been around. I'm leaning towards Kandee A just because I'm sure she's a freak. Any help appreciated. Report to follow. DHG.
    Seen Kandee recently and she is as good or better than ever.

  12. #26352

    KimJones priceless

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Finally had a chance to connect with her and enjoyed every moment of it. Very much a quality over quantity encounter, and I will absolutely repeat with her again. I'd rather see her every two months than stick to my normal schedule.

    She's sweet, inviting, and very friendly. My time was spent with a sensual woman who gave pleasure as much as she received it. Treat her well if you have the chance.
    Well put Jayson. Like you, I had to rethink everything after meeting Kim (aka Lilwetwet). She is as real a girlfriend as not real gets. . . Priceless.

  13. #26351

    To dream a dream with Lilwetwet

    Finally had a chance to connect with her and enjoyed every moment of it. Very much a quality over quantity encounter, and I will absolutely repeat with her again. I'd rather see her every two months than stick to my normal schedule.

    She's sweet, inviting, and very friendly. My time was spent with a sensual woman who gave pleasure as much as she received it. Treat her well if you have the chance.

  14. #26350

    Kandee or Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Cincy this week. I've seen a fair share of ladies in Cincy. BUT I want to see either Kandee or Taylor and. I know they're older and been around. I'm leaning towards Kandee A just because I'm sure she's a freak. Any help appreciated. Report to follow. DHG.
    I've sent them both many times, if your into spinners go for Taylor, you will diffinetly enjoy your self with either.

  15. #26349

    Lucy is a good time

    Saw lucy a few days ago had a pretty good time and felt safe. BBBJ and had to provide my own cover but not really a big deal. Not a clock watcher when I was there but YMMV. Will for sure be seeing her more. Only issue with her is she seems to switch numbers a lot or may just be having bad luck with phones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape