Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18031

    Shannon Love

    I've been rotating the regulars (Tina, Pink, Gladys) so I haven't had a new report in awhile. I saw Shannon Love several weeks ago. She is flaky and took awhile to connect with. I had to wait awhile when I got to the hotel. Service was standard and she is definitely older than the pictures. CBJ, cow girl and put her big tits in my face. I then finished in mish. Probably won't be repeating but might in a pinch.

  2. #18030

    Tina leaving Monday

    ACS Tina just texted her regulars that she is rotating back to and. Why. On Monday. Get her while you can.

  3. #18029

    Asian Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyJersey1  [View Original Post]
    Just had a day dream of her and was not disappointed. She has a smoking MILF body and aimed to please. I am not sure if I caught her on a good day but was well worth it. She is tall and has perfect set of man mades and assist IMO. If you are tired of the ACS then I suggest looking her up. # ending in 6789.
    I had texted that number this past weekend in the afternoon since I was in her area and had a few hours to kill. Didn't hear back. I will try again to see if I can get a quick visit with her and try her out.

  4. #18028

    The tutorial was helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Here's my lesson. I would log in first. I would click Advanced Search (up on top bar).



    That is how you use Advanced Search on USA-SG.
    Just wanted to acknowledge your efforts to help others learn to feed themselves, I. E. , search the forums for intel. Although this didn't apply to me, it was a similar tutorial another monger provided that taught me how to find reports about providers or MPs.

    Your helpfulness is appreciated.

  5. #18027

    Yellow thong

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    She's using stolen pics from different girls. 1 of which actively posts on there as hailee. Then there is the pic of an alt girl that is in much better shape than someone using drugs. Doesn't make sense.
    Girl with yellow thong and hope tattoo is real. Seen her twice, once in dumfries and the other in Alexandria. She works with Shyne, both are high volume users and are (was) under management by a pimp. She has a nice bod, dyed her hair to the darker color (blonde previously) and nice milfy bod. . 8/ qv, nice donkey but stinky / dry input hole.

  6. #18026

    The girl might not even be real

    She's using stolen pics from different girls. 1 of which actively posts on there as hailee. Then there is the pic of an alt girl that is in much better shape than someone using drugs. Doesn't make sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    This girl thinks she's slick. We've all heard tales about Hunter robbing people. Well, the posts ads with her sometimes. I wouldn't go see her at all. Not even worth giving her a chance. I'll post a pic of the ad that had the pics too. They probably have the same pimp or something.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...t/926684427493

    Notice the lower back tattoo in both the ad and the photo.

    Stay safe fellas.

  7. #18025
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Dan for the heads up. Trouble ticket worked, and they allowed it.
    That T 3 R link says fake photo. Midget Over 50 giant tits and black eyes. No phone number or working link. She is in BWI now. Is that a BS report. If you didn't see the provider why use these measurements. Almost looks like it's a online video content selling post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...k/252483297226

  8. #18024

    Review Up. Trouble Ticket Worked

    Quote Originally Posted by DanznMan  [View Original Post]
    There's a TER no show review today.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...yr-rose-380533
    Thanks Dan for the heads up. Trouble ticket worked, and they allowed it.

  9. #18023

    Taylor or Bunny

    This girl thinks she's slick. We've all heard tales about Hunter robbing people. Well, the posts ads with her sometimes. I wouldn't go see her at all. Not even worth giving her a chance. I'll post a pic of the ad that had the pics too. They probably have the same pimp or something.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...t/926684427493

    Notice the lower back tattoo in both the ad and the photo.

    Stay safe fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3D1C3D3B-9857-47EB-AB80-D28E98AF03F5.jpg‎  

  10. #18022
    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard back from her lately?

    I've texted a few times in the past week and have not gotten a response.
    She told me she'll be back in May.

  11. #18021

    Lesson Two for Javi440

    Here's my lesson. I would log in first. I would click Advanced Search (up on top bar).

    Under Search for Posts, I would type "Tina" in Keywords.

    Under Search in Forum (s), I would scroll down and highlight "Northern Virginia" under Virginia.

    Then I would click "Search Now".

    Then, a bunch of links that contain "Tina" will pop up.

    I would scroll down, (you can click each of them, and use back button to go back to list).

    Some will contain useful info, some will not. Make sure the link is in the Escort Reports, vice Massage Parlor, thread.

    I believe the first time I see the number is about Feb 19,2023. Not too long ago, pretty sure its still the correct one. Try it and see if they respond.

    That is how you use Advanced Search on USA-SG.

  12. #18020

    She says busy and told me to schedule in May

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard back from her lately?

    I've texted a few times in the past week and have not gotten a response.
    She replied when contacted last week. Told me to schedule session in May. Hope this info helps.

    Stay safe and be wise.

  13. #18019

    It ends with Pamela

    Repost from this weekend in PG county.

    So all, in my dreams, I've had a good little streak, had some pretty awesome experiences. I felt like a little latin MILF action would do some good, Pamela was in my area so I figured I'd give her a shot. Settled on $ for hh. After getting the digits and heading over she sent the final location. After walking in we did with the formalities and both got into something more comfy. Pics are her again he general rule of add 10 tothe posted age but I'm a MILF man so she looked good. Man made rear and headlights, not my fav but I was there already. Literally from the start it was all business which kind of turned me off. She started a CBJ which was decent and got junior at attention. Then she asked me to specify the position, started with k9 but immediately it was mechanical, I could tell and that also was a turn off. Ultimately got her on top but I was doing most of the work there and tried mish but no joy there. Ultimately asked her to get me CBJ to completion which she protested and asked for extra, the ultimate turn off again. Settled on a HJ with the hat on, I concentrated on finishing, got across the line, cleaned up and left. A pretty bad dream, hope I don't have that type of dream again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw. A / dc /121223361.

    Appears she is now in Alex.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/121277046

  14. #18018

    She's not in the area

    Tho I wasn't able to see her, see told me that March 9th was her last day in town. She didn't say when she would be back tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard back from her lately?

    I've texted a few times in the past week and have not gotten a response.

  15. #18017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Ronda

    Has anyone heard back from her lately?

    I've texted a few times in the past week and have not gotten a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape