Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18019

    It ends with Pamela

    Repost from this weekend in PG county.

    So all, in my dreams, I've had a good little streak, had some pretty awesome experiences. I felt like a little latin MILF action would do some good, Pamela was in my area so I figured I'd give her a shot. Settled on $ for hh. After getting the digits and heading over she sent the final location. After walking in we did with the formalities and both got into something more comfy. Pics are her again he general rule of add 10 tothe posted age but I'm a MILF man so she looked good. Man made rear and headlights, not my fav but I was there already. Literally from the start it was all business which kind of turned me off. She started a CBJ which was decent and got junior at attention. Then she asked me to specify the position, started with k9 but immediately it was mechanical, I could tell and that also was a turn off. Ultimately got her on top but I was doing most of the work there and tried mish but no joy there. Ultimately asked her to get me CBJ to completion which she protested and asked for extra, the ultimate turn off again. Settled on a HJ with the hat on, I concentrated on finishing, got across the line, cleaned up and left. A pretty bad dream, hope I don't have that type of dream again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw. A / dc /121223361.

    Appears she is now in Alex.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/121277046

  2. #18018

    She's not in the area

    Tho I wasn't able to see her, see told me that March 9th was her last day in town. She didn't say when she would be back tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard back from her lately?

    I've texted a few times in the past week and have not gotten a response.

  3. #18017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Ronda

    Has anyone heard back from her lately?

    I've texted a few times in the past week and have not gotten a response.

  4. #18016

    Kellyren

    Just had a day dream of her and was not disappointed. She has a smoking MILF body and aimed to please. I am not sure if I caught her on a good day but was well worth it. She is tall and has perfect set of man mades and assist IMO. If you are tired of the ACS then I suggest looking her up. # ending in 6789.

  5. #18015

    Verification

    Has anyone had a hard time getting verified with them? The responded to my text asking the standard questions, but when I provided two WELL known (non agency) references they responded back with "who are these". I sent them their TER numbers and asked if that helped, but they still wanted my I'd? I've never encountered that. God its getting hard to play the game now a days.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlynnJonesFd  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany https://www.ladyladyva.com/lady-tiffany.

    The photos are close if they are not accurate. Kind of hard to tell face wise but I'd say she was not as cute as the photos, but the photos were an accurate representation of the body. So maybe just lots of nice makeup and touchup in the photos. The assistant is the same as another local kgirl group and suggested Tiffany when my first option wasn't available. Easy to schedule once you are in their list of contacts and was able to setup for a 1 hr appt with just a few hours notice. Cute kgirl with a nice figure. Consistent with the photos. Huge eraser tip nipples. Her english is very limited, but she tries. Her DFK was a bit reserved compared to some of the other kgirl experiences but was still more than I'd call lfk. Her BBBJ was ok, but not standout. Wasn't really trying the DT either. Was a little weird we didn't do the usual BT, then shower sequence, but it might have been a miscommunication with the broken english. Instead we got right to work. And actually finished with the BT and shower. She's a friendly girl and wasn't shy at all getting engaged and went to work on junior. While she was certainly active and animated, I don't think the passion is really there. And like many kgirls she's just doing her work. It wasn't cold by any means, but I'd call it flat or uniform. IOP was basically same moaning throughout and wasn't very convincing. But still GFE. DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, MISH, Doggy. Extras are available. So pretty consistent for this agency. But I don't know if I'd repeat.

  6. #18014

    Ticket Submitted for Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DanznMan  [View Original Post]
    There's a TER no show review today.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...yr-rose-380533
    Thanks Dan. I submitted a ticket to them. It's very strange.

  7. #18013

    TER "no show" reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisuke  [View Original Post]
    The other board rejected my review, and said this.

    "Your review is a "no-show" review. TER does not post reviews where the author did not meet the provider face-to-face. ".

    Oh well.
    There's a TER no show review today.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...yr-rose-380533

  8. #18012

  9. #18011

    Is this her link?

    https://xescorthub.com/info/northern...56480418172928

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Kelly in chantilly loves to get pOunded by big dicks. Tall curvy Asian.

  10. #18010
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    As a monger with a larger than average member, should I pass on trying any of the Kgirl agencies? I get the feeling that I might get told that I'm too big and refuse FS to me. Has that been the norm and if so, besides Tina, are there any Asian providers I should be checking out?
    Kelly in chantilly loves to get pOunded by big dicks. Tall curvy Asian.

  11. #18009

    Kgirl agency

    As a monger with a larger than average member, should I pass on trying any of the Kgirl agencies? I get the feeling that I might get told that I'm too big and refuse FS to me. Has that been the norm and if so, besides Tina, are there any Asian providers I should be checking out?

  12. #18008

    Learn to Fish. Here is lesson one

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Ah, to be effective on USA-SG, you must first learn to use Advance Search feature, Javi440-san. If I did it for you, you would not learn. So much info at your fingertips.
    This post is in the Maryland / Prince Georges County / Massage thread today. Post number 6024 I think. It gives great advice on searching for 2 and 3 letter words using Google. The original poster is a solid contributor. I am passing along his fine work.

    RE: Searching the forums using Google Search.

    It's a tad bothersome, but you can also use this technique in your search, as examples:

    Usasexguide prince georges kim " RL".

    Usasexguide prince georges kim " RL ".

    Usasexguide prince georges kim "RL ".

    "RS" can show up in a number of words, so using quotes with a space before / after gives slightly better (fewer) results.

    Also very important: Often the search results will say it found the results on page X of the site. The site only gets indexed periodically, so it may be on a slightly later page if there have been recent posts.

    Quote Originally Posted View Original Post.

    The software here is really limited in that way. In this case, google is your friend.

    I did a very open search for "usasexguide kim RL" and got a number of good hits.

    You could be more selective and search for "usasexguide massage prince georges. ".

  13. #18007

    Review Rejected

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotlua  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking at her tryst ad. It says she requires 20% deposit if she books the hotel and none if she comes to yours. What reason did she state for the change?

    If you have an account, make sure to leave a review on the other board so more can see it?
    The other board rejected my review, and said this.

    "Your review is a "no-show" review. TER does not post reviews where the author did not meet the provider face-to-face. ".

    Oh well.

  14. #18006

    Learn to fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Javi440  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find Tinas info so I can schedule. Everyone talks about her I have to give it a try. Any help please.
    Ah, to be effective on USA-SG, you must first learn to use Advance Search feature, Javi440-san. If I did it for you, you would not learn. So much info at your fingertips.

  15. #18005

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Have you visited her. Not many reviews in the search for this site plus her number changes non stop. That's a red flag for me. I asked about her in the past, two members messaged me PM to say she was good to go. I declined to visit because I was unsure.
    Yes, check out my previous review. She topped my worst provider list. Her kitty was on fire and fleshy. Disgusting. And I've seen a lot of street rats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape