Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 18389
-
03-20-23 17:06 #11474Senior Member

Posts: 86Social Info
Do you normally search for Instagram and FB?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Using the phone number after Spokeo or something similar? I normally don't dig that deep but I might start. I found a TikTok for my current one.
-
03-20-23 12:15 #11473Senior Member

Posts: 1054The face looks suss plus the non existent tits. However, I was able to find her social info. I don't even know anymore.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
Don't want a dude.
-
03-20-23 10:50 #11472Senior Member

Posts: 199There are short men. LOL. Not sure why height would be the factor that made you positive one way or the other.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 09:51 #11471Senior Member

Posts: 1021If you see a "chicks" profile that says Trans Friendly you definitely need to do a double check on the Adams apple and the size of their hands. Unless that's your thing. No judgement. You do you.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 19:18 #11470Senior Member

Posts: 517Primrose
My guess is it's a chick. You can't lie about height. What throws me off is when a chick has the "Trans Friendly" label. Primrose looks legit chick to me.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 18:29 #11469Senior Member

Posts: 1054I think they're hitting everyone up. So they're definitely some type of scammer. They're too fugly and fat too.
Originally Posted by Cruisin1011
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 00:37 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 1054https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-d9f1eeb74d48
Is this a dude?
-
03-18-23 15:24 #11467Senior Member

Posts: 108They hit me up
Kind of aggressive in wanting to meet, you can see one or the other, or both. For what they allow, and what they charge it was no for me.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:39 #11466Senior Member

Posts: 328I tried
We exchanged messages. She is oddly detailed about when she can and can't communicate. Then tried to get me on WhatsApp or Signal. When I declined and asked for a number to text, she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by FederalHill
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:04 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 44Intriguing
Definitely interesting. Probably a scam. Every time I have reached out to these hot couples, it ends up being a money scam. Pics for money etc.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:03 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 44LatinScorpio
Any experience with this MILF type? DM if you would rather She seems nice.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7f205334d5c9
-
03-17-23 22:41 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 1021WiseBelles
Anyone met either one of them? Anybody got a scouting report? Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-56bd07f30c84
-
03-17-23 17:23 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 1054No, she's foul. It's a fake profile. I want to see what's her end game.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 12:10 #11461Senior Member

Posts: 363Selection maybe
I have a near 100% conversion rate from m&g to FC location, half the time right after and the rest 2nd date. Barely have anyone ghosted on me after 1st date. Maybe it has to do with the selection of who you meet, they are unsure in first place? Or you are giving them wrong vibes. Or it could be a new crop of SBs who aren't sure of themselves. No idea.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 11:22 #11460Banned Member

Posts: 131You don't think she looks a bit tubby?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
I thought you only go for the slim / athletic under 25 hotties.
And dude why are you escalating the prices. Geez the problem with GPS is DPS! (desperate penis syndrome paying whatever to get that golden pussy).











Reply With Quote





