Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11481

    LittleKitten

    That's her. Asian, 22, hot AF, desires to be a fucktoy. Has never met anyone. When I suggested a meet, she "wasn't ready. " I'm suspecting she periodically activates her profile to get new numbers to torment w / o any intention on meeting.

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Vague details. Is she Asian and early 20's? I recall texting with someone with some variation of that name many months ago. Very attractive. Said she's never actually met someone in person but wanted to be daddy's fucktoy. Very submissive and a bit shy but still had a vivid imagination all her own on text. She ghosted or I stopped replying after suggesting details to meet in person that never materialized.

  2. #11480
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB  [View Original Post]
    Do you normally search for Instagram and FB?

    Using the phone number after Spokeo or something similar? I normally don't dig that deep but I might start. I found a TikTok for my current one.
    Always search if you can. It can save ot of time. Most of these s. L. you. T. s have some type of social so reverse image search.

  3. #11479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a question for the community. There's an SB identifying as "Little Kitten" in Alexandria who appears every once in a while. She dips her toe in the bowl then promptly retreats (deactivates account until her curiosity peaks again). I stumbled across her in January and have been conversing via text. The pics she posted almost seem TGTBT, but then her texts are engaging when we're in touch, but overall text frequency is spotty.

    What do you think? Is she real or some dude wearing Mommy's bra in the basement?

    Should I review the definition of "limerence"?
    Vague details. Is she Asian and early 20's? I recall texting with someone with some variation of that name many months ago. Very attractive. Said she's never actually met someone in person but wanted to be daddy's fucktoy. Very submissive and a bit shy but still had a vivid imagination all her own on text. She ghosted or I stopped replying after suggesting details to meet in person that never materialized.

  4. #11478

    Real or Not

    Got a question for the community. There's an SB identifying as "Little Kitten" in Alexandria who appears every once in a while. She dips her toe in the bowl then promptly retreats (deactivates account until her curiosity peaks again). I stumbled across her in January and have been conversing via text. The pics she posted almost seem TGTBT, but then her texts are engaging when we're in touch, but overall text frequency is spotty.

    What do you think? Is she real or some dude wearing Mommy's bra in the basement?

    Should I review the definition of "limerence"?

  5. #11477
    Yea, you're right. Being a taller man, I just associate smaller people as chicks. My bad. It's that "Trans Friendly" label that really FS with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    There are short men. LOL. Not sure why height would be the factor that made you positive one way or the other.

  6. #11476

    Social Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    The face looks suss plus the non existent tits. However, I was able to find her social info. I don't even know anymore.

    Don't want a dude.
    Do you normally search for Instagram and FB?

    Using the phone number after Spokeo or something similar? I normally don't dig that deep but I might start. I found a TikTok for my current one.

  7. #11475
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    My guess is it's a chick. You can't lie about height. What throws me off is when a chick has the "Trans Friendly" label. Primrose looks legit chick to me.
    The face looks suss plus the non existent tits. However, I was able to find her social info. I don't even know anymore.

    Don't want a dude.

  8. #11474
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    My guess is it's a chick. You can't lie about height. What throws me off is when a chick has the "Trans Friendly" label. Primrose looks legit chick to me.
    There are short men. LOL. Not sure why height would be the factor that made you positive one way or the other.

  9. #11473
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    My guess is it's a chick. You can't lie about height. What throws me off is when a chick has the "Trans Friendly" label. Primrose looks legit chick to me.
    If you see a "chicks" profile that says Trans Friendly you definitely need to do a double check on the Adams apple and the size of their hands. Unless that's your thing. No judgement. You do you.

  10. #11472

    Primrose

    My guess is it's a chick. You can't lie about height. What throws me off is when a chick has the "Trans Friendly" label. Primrose looks legit chick to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]

  11. #11471
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Kind of aggressive in wanting to meet, you can see one or the other, or both. For what they allow, and what they charge it was no for me.
    I think they're hitting everyone up. So they're definitely some type of scammer. They're too fugly and fat too.

  12. #11470

  13. #11469

    They hit me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met either one of them? Anybody got a scouting report? Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-56bd07f30c84
    Kind of aggressive in wanting to meet, you can see one or the other, or both. For what they allow, and what they charge it was no for me.

  14. #11468

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by FederalHill  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this MILF type? DM if you would rather She seems nice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7f205334d5c9
    We exchanged messages. She is oddly detailed about when she can and can't communicate. Then tried to get me on WhatsApp or Signal. When I declined and asked for a number to text, she ghosted me.

  15. #11467

    Intriguing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met either one of them? Anybody got a scouting report? Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-56bd07f30c84
    Definitely interesting. Probably a scam. Every time I have reached out to these hot couples, it ends up being a money scam. Pics for money etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape