Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 1595 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21900

    No to both. Really?

    Now I obviously don't know you or anything about your budget in the hobby. With that said, if you were going to treat yourself to a threesome and being a current monger, you really wouldn't INDULGE and drop $300 each for one hour with Jennifer and Cara? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hullaballo  [View Original Post]
    $600 bucks an hour? I wouldn't pay that much for a threesome with Jennifer Lawrence and Cara Delevigne.

  2. #21899

    Henderson Gorls

    Several recent posts about these Henderson girls. Search 'Henderson'.

    Both are legit, but expect heavy demons and a really sketchy location. I've seen both a few times, but would avoid now. Way too much drama and risky encounters.

  3. #21898

    Dallas is no stranger to BB

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenmagic  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a dozen times till covid struck and her hygiene went down the drain. Not even once she offered bbcip so not sure how she offered that to you. Post sounds more of a pumped up message to get her new clients as she is getting old and losing her client base due to her tantrums. I could be wrong but just my thoughts.
    11 posts hardly makes you an expert at review dissection. Do some research and you'll see Dallas mentioned on numerous occasions. I saw her two years or so ago at her apartment in Raleigh. It was 120 for a qv. No negotiating for BB as I threw a extra 20 on the coffee table and she laid the condom down right beside it and climbed on. I try to be more careful but she does have a tight little body and smelled great that evening, sometimes I'm weak. I escaped with no repercussions that evening. Maybe she makes a call on BB service per encounter but I won't pretend to understand how these girls think. Try again and maybe 13 will be your lucky number.

  4. #21897

    Don't

    They are room mates, "saw" Paige, looks way rougher then her photos, smells of smoke, and was just overall not fun to be near. Clear demons, and mommy damage, not fat, and is a one and one in an out. Not worth the effort. Just an unpleasant night.

    Never got a hold of Lily, they are roommates, and Paige said lily looks rough, so if Paige doesn't see it in her self and says lily is worse off, then nah, I'm good. I'll go back to SA.

  5. #21896
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    24 yrs old.

    Only here for weekend.

    Drop dead beauty.

    Sells content.

    Offers every service including anal and water sports.

    These are always fake.
    Also. New to the area. But "Service by two providers" I guess she brought a firend?

  6. #21895

    Always fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Molly is a deposit scam. Responded quickly, gave a legit address to a hotel. When I got there, of course the dreaded "I charge a booking fee of $20. " Save yourself the trouble.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/639375159370
    24 yrs old.

    Only here for weekend.

    Drop dead beauty.

    Sells content.

    Offers every service including anal and water sports.

    These are always fake.

  7. #21894
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Decent, might repeat. Non-GFE. Everything covered. A little bit mechanical. YMMV, I am on the fence whether I will repeat.
    Do you think it's worth 1. 5 roses for a qv?

  8. #21893

    Avoid Molly

    Molly is a deposit scam. Responded quickly, gave a legit address to a hotel. When I got there, of course the dreaded "I charge a booking fee of $20. " Save yourself the trouble.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/639375159370

  9. #21892

    Ehhh

    Both have demons, paige was nodding off, wouldn't repeat again.

  10. #21891

    Have Seen Her

    Quote Originally Posted by ChmodVeg  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    This one looks legit, I sent a couple of sms and nice response but little info of her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/802311762472

    Anyone has met her?
    Decent, might repeat. Non-GFE. Everything covered. A little bit mechanical. YMMV, I am on the fence whether I will repeat.

  11. #21890

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is real and she is pregnant. So setup was easy got quick reply with rates general location for her incall quoted me $. 5 for hhr Bbfscip. I was off now she is located out in Zebulon so it's a hike for some. I was about 25 min away when the I need to reschedule text came across. Said her sitter canceled and could I comeback at 10 pm. I was pissed but took the opportunity to renegotiate and said I will only come if she does hhr Bbfscip for $. 2 she immediately agreed because of the inconvenience. Now at this point my spidey senses where a little up because as we Al know most girls won't negotiate and based off previous reviews of her seems like she double books has demons and can be mental. So against my better judgment I set off again and I am glad I did. Before I arrive she tells me to park by mailbox and wait for her to come get me I oblige. Text her I am here she comes out and meets me walks me inside now I am no fool so I had my CC on me cause it was pitch black she lives out in the boonies of Zebulon in a nicer double wide, she asks me to be quiet as her son is sleeping once we get inside I see a cute spinner body type with a baby bump and I am happy, she had a cute bob wig on and glasses. House is clean but damn it smells like a cigarette factory inside so beware you will leave stinking of cigarettes. Took care of donation I undressed got on bed watched her undress to reveal some cute perky titties that she said are sensitive because she is pregnant, then she revealed that baby bump. Now by the looks of her at this point IMO she appears to be like 3-4 months but she actually reveals she is 7 months she starts with a nice wet slow BBBJ while I play with her pussy from behind and rub those perky tits after about 5 min I am standing at full attention she says I will have to get on top so she lays down and I begin to pound that FAT bald pretty pussy of hers she has her legs up and I go balls deep she is so wet and feels so good making all the right noises I pound away for about 15 min and blast my baby batter all up in her as I keep pounding making sure every fucking drop is inside her pretty pink pussy (side note her pussy is really pretty and really fat and I loved looking at my cock while it was sliding in and out of her. She hands me some baby wipes for clean up and I tell her I want to see her again she says absolutely said she will continue to work before and after birth. There was absolutely no signs of demons her skin was clear and soft she smelled good especially her pussy no odors except for the smoke. I will absolutely repeat until her demons come back or she double books me! Be safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/640435437793
    I have seen her a dozen times till covid struck and her hygiene went down the drain. Not even once she offered bbcip so not sure how she offered that to you. Post sounds more of a pumped up message to get her new clients as she is getting old and losing her client base due to her tantrums. I could be wrong but just my thoughts.

  12. #21889
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    So maybe I should have been more clear when I said most. I was in general talking about these GPS providers we have been saddled with lately and especially on a first visit. Now yes I have found that several providers will negotiate or give you a better rate as a regular.
    I stand corrected sir. Monger on!

  13. #21888
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    You said, "you just have to let them start the process. " I'm not trying to be snarky, but exactly how does that work? Were you just trying to comment on Facino's remark about how none of them will negotiate when he actually did negotiate?
    Easy. What are your donations? I'm sorry hun, that's too much for me. She always comes back with a counter offer or "How much ya got?

  14. #21887

    Skinny minnie real?

    Hi.

    This one looks legit, I sent a couple of sms and nice response but little info of her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/802311762472

    Anyone has met her?

  15. #21886

    Black spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone remembers her and knows any info?
    OMG! If this was a young black spinner from awhile back, yes I remember her! One of my ATFs. The absolute best sloppy BBBJ ever. I had her FB at one point but no longer 😕.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape