Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 17945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12575

    Dimond

    Has anyone had any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/631759015599.

  2. #12574

    Journey

    Haven't posted in a while but my utr moved away so back on the search. Made several calls and Journey was the only one to answer. Set up a time and drove the hour to lexington and reached out to her for the address. No answer so I ran around a while reaching out every 20 minutes or so for 2 hours with no answer! I have been in the hobby for 20 years and never understood why these girls pull this crap. No reply I get. Especially in this low quality environment a high demand girl can't answer every text or call. But set up with me and then ghost you will never have another attempt from me! END OF RANT. Since I was already in Lexington I the reached out to a couple more and got a reply from Annie and was at her place in 15 minutes. She is mature but nice body, gets the job done, very sweet and polite. Until I find another utr or sugar baby closer to me I think I'll be driving to Cincinnati or Louiville.

  3. #12573

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    CC and Marie are in town today and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon.
    How do you even get a hold of her? She never answers her phone LOL?

  4. #12572

    CC and Marie

    CC and Marie are in town today and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon.

  5. #12571

    Cougar Baby

    I had a nice visit with Cougar Baby. She is the girl in the pics and the pics do appear to be recent. She is bigger but I wouldn't say she is fat and nothing saggy on her. Firm tits, thighs and ass. Attitude was good and coherent and didn't see any signs of any drug use. Started with BBBJ, mish, k9 then finished greek k9. Will definitely repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/273815151258

  6. #12570
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim5546  [View Original Post]
    Photos look like she may be Tranny or male. She shows some pics that give me pause to contact? She shows some pegging stuff, dildos.

    Etc. Any reports about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/389144032654
    I had tried a number of times. No response. Hope your luck is better than mine!

  7. #12569

    Cori

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoJim5546  [View Original Post]
    Photos look like she may be Tranny or male. She shows some pics that give me pause to contact? She shows some pegging stuff, dildos.

    Etc. Any reports about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/389144032654
    There's been conversation on this thread about her, one guy even posted full frontal pictures that showed no junk. Rtff, in the top right is a search option. There's been no reviews that I recall seeing, if you take the plunge kindly report back and let us know how things went (or anyone else who's seen her), thanks.

    Be safe and have fun, Ace.

  8. #12568

    Girl Named Cori

    Photos look like she may be Tranny or male. She shows some pics that give me pause to contact? She shows some pegging stuff, dildos.

    Etc. Any reports about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...k/389144032654

  9. #12567
    I'm not sure if it's a requirement, I normally don't go for CBJ, but did it this time, I'm probably try without it next time. I probably would have busted quick without it though.

  10. #12566

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBoro  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night, was a good time, started with cover BJ, was pretty good, she can really deep throat, almost popped a couple times, moved to cowgirl, where she rode it like a champ. She was clean, does not appear to be a drug user. Room was clean, no cigarette smell. 150 for hhr, but I was happy, will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/725666830272
    What hotel?

    Was the CBJ a requirement or your preference? CBJ is kind of a deal breaker for me. I don't mind CFS but I just can't get it going with a CBJ. Like sticking a glove on a piece of cooked spaghetti for me.

  11. #12565

    Review

    Saw this one last night, was a good time, started with cover BJ, was pretty good, she can really deep throat, almost popped a couple times, moved to cowgirl, where she rode it like a champ. She was clean, does not appear to be a drug user. Room was clean, no cigarette smell. 150 for hhr, but I was happy, will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/725666830272

  12. #12564

    Charleston

    Quote Originally Posted by NewlyRecycled  [View Original Post]
    Going down to Charleston for a few days, anyone have any leads on a good, clean, local spinner (Doesn't have to be, I'll take consistent and fun over skinny, just a preference) while I'm in town there. I'm generally pretty generous, but don't do deposits in advance. Feel Free to message me with your favorite or any details too look for on STG.
    I would suggest go to Charleston site. Poke your head around there. Find a couple of Sr members and ask who they recommend. Make this same sort of post on that site.

  13. #12563

    Visit to Charleston, SC.

    Going down to Charleston for a few days, anyone have any leads on a good, clean, local spinner (Doesn't have to be, I'll take consistent and fun over skinny, just a preference) while I'm in town there. I'm generally pretty generous, but don't do deposits in advance. Feel Free to message me with your favorite or any details too look for on STG.

  14. #12562

    Kittie

    Has anyone seen Kittie off of Tryst?

    Some reports say fake other says real deal.

    Any info would be helpful.

  15. #12561

    Her biggest downside

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    So what is the secret to getting rae to respond to text? I see all these good things said but I'm experiencing a basic lexington girl. No response or 3 text then goes dark.
    She's hard to schedule with and goes dark while texting a lot. But if she sets an appointment she's pretty good about keeping it. Wish I could tell you a secret to get her to respond better but I don't know either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape