Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 30809
-
03-18-23 23:33 #21824Regular Member

Posts: 8Ehhh
Both have demons, paige was nodding off, wouldn't repeat again.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 20:49 #21823Senior Member

Posts: 720Have Seen Her
Decent, might repeat. Non-GFE. Everything covered. A little bit mechanical. YMMV, I am on the fence whether I will repeat.
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 20:40 #21822Regular Member

Posts: 14Dallas
I have seen her a dozen times till covid struck and her hygiene went down the drain. Not even once she offered bbcip so not sure how she offered that to you. Post sounds more of a pumped up message to get her new clients as she is getting old and losing her client base due to her tantrums. I could be wrong but just my thoughts.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 19:39 #21821Banned Member

Posts: 719I stand corrected sir. Monger on!
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 19:37 #21820Banned Member

Posts: 719Easy. What are your donations? I'm sorry hun, that's too much for me. She always comes back with a counter offer or "How much ya got?
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 19:26 #21819Senior Member

Posts: 93Skinny minnie real?
Hi.
This one looks legit, I sent a couple of sms and nice response but little info of her online.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/802311762472
Anyone has met her?
-
03-18-23 15:53 #21818Senior Member

Posts: 410Black spinner
OMG! If this was a young black spinner from awhile back, yes I remember her! One of my ATFs. The absolute best sloppy BBBJ ever. I had her FB at one point but no longer 😕.
Originally Posted by Clceent101
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 14:10 #21817Regular Member

Posts: 16She's a BKS girl
Gabryella is Melian from BKS.
Originally Posted by BlueDrifter
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 13:36 #21816Senior Member

Posts: 129Damn I'm old
Had to google who Cara Delevigne was. LOL.
Originally Posted by Hullaballo
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 13:10 #21815Senior Member

Posts: 61Mell-E
I was wonder if anyone remembers her and knows any info?
-
03-18-23 12:28 #21814Senior Member

Posts: 235Are you joking?
$600 bucks an hour? I wouldn't pay that much for a threesome with Jennifer Lawrence and Cara Delevigne.
Originally Posted by Wannabethc
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 08:10 #21813Regular Member

Posts: 2Kaylie
Any info on Kaylie?!
https://tryst.link/escort/meetkaylie
-
03-18-23 06:29 #21812Senior Member

Posts: 342Link
Updated link?? This one is gone now or a TER link.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 23:46 #21811Regular Member

Posts: 2Kaylie
Any info on Kaylie? Couldn't find a review anywhere.
https://tryst.link/escort/meetkaylie
-
03-17-23 18:50 #21810Senior Member

Posts: 122I was wondering about her also and considered contacting her. Limited info concerned me and I ended up seeing.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3712944.htm today, mainly because she has TER reviews and a knowledge of some longstanding top rated P-411 providers.
Probably not the exact girl in the EUROS add but close enough it does not matter. Great time, reviews are spot on and will repeat ASAP.










Reply With Quote





