Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 895 1395 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19121

    Sexual Predators and Rapists among Rhode Island's finest.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure some officers take advantage of the job, but I can't see that being legal in any capacity. Isn't prostitution what they're trying to prosecute in the first place? I bet if evidence was provided by a sex worker (photos, video, physical evidence, etc.), there would be some legal ramifications for the police. At least the case would probably be thrown out of court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobs YourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking out loud here. But if this did happen (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then a cop could say no I didn't she offered and I busted her. No matter what the girl says she won't be believed since she was busted anyway and she'll have zero evidence unless she secretly recorded it and even at that she's busted anyway and the cop gets what a reprimand? Good call KOF.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, common sense will only finally prevail when ALL laws used to harass, intimidate, and fuck over prostitutes and their clients are repealed. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for our esteemed RI and MA barristers to cite the current actual statutes and the appropriate court cases in OUR local communities. Come on, counselors, it's your job to have easy access to that data. Please just post it already! 🥴.
    Here's something that should interest (and alarm) everyone:

    https://upriseri.com/wp-content/uplo...00-Present.pdf

    Here's is a quote from the above link, below. But I'm STILL waiting for some RI and MA lawyer / mongers to step up to the plate, and cite the actual court records and statutes! FWIFA, yes?

    "Of the 1,716 misdemeanor charging documents for prostitution, loitering for the purpose of prostitution, massaging without a license, and pandering provided by police departments, fifty five included allegations, which were sometimes blacked out but still easily understood, that POLICE ENGAGED IN SEXUAL CONTACT WITH THE DEFENDANT BEFORE ARRESTING THEM. In most of these cases, consent for the sexual contact was gained by the police officer fraudulently claiming that he was not a police officer and / or fraudulently agreeing to pay for the sexual contact. [The caps are mine, for emphasis of the most important point.--KOF]

    Marginalized workers were over represented in these fifty five cases: one seemed to be a trafficking victim (compared to. 6% of the total misdemeanor cases), six were immigrants (compared to. 8% of the total misdemeanor cases), and five were drug users (compared to 4. 8% of the total misdemeanor cases). Cases with sexual contact involved the Providence Police Department (49), Pawtucket Police Department (6), Homeland Security (2), and a sex trafficking task force (3). “.

    This is indeed why I often use the term, “Thugs with badges”.

  2. #19120
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone heard of any recent arrests in providence, Cranston, or Warwick over the last 3 weeks. I looked through Warwick and Providence PDs arrest logs, but either don't know what I'm looking for, or there haven't been any stings recently.

    HA.
    Is there a particular reason why you're asking? I don't think there are typically a lot of prostitution stings that go on in those areas.

  3. #19119

    Recent stings

    Had anyone heard of any recent arrests in providence, Cranston, or Warwick over the last 3 weeks. I looked through Warwick and Providence PDs arrest logs, but either don't know what I'm looking for, or there haven't been any stings recently.

    HA.

  4. #19118
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yazmin Devine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/796673123167.

    Posts in Boston and Providence; 160 qv /200 hh /300 h.

    Sweet and fun girl, went with hh. Its covered BJ and FS but she is very accommodating, good DATY and gives massage as well. Recommend if you are into in-shape afro latina spinners.

    Did have to deposit $15 but took a chance after good review here and on TER. Glad I did!
    Some people say you overpaid, but I think you did exactly the right thing, especially if you want to see her again sometime.

    This hobby is full of crazy chicks, scammers, bad performers, fake pictures, diseases, etc.

    If you get a good, solid half hour with a good looking girl who treats you well and doesn't go bareback with everyone, that's a good deal in my opinion. There's always a risk with a new girl, so you can see her again sometime if you just want known service.

  5. #19117

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    You are exactly why rates go up even when they shouldn't. 160 qv and 200 hh for a condom BJ and FS, and that condom is thicker then your fleece hoodie. Cmon dude we got to do better.
    You know what they say though, a fool and their money are soon parted.

  6. #19116

    Yazmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yazmin Devine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/796673123167.

    Posts in Boston and Providence; 160 qv /200 hh /300 h.

    Sweet and fun girl, went with hh. Its covered BJ and FS but she is very accommodating, good DATY and gives massage as well. Recommend if you are into in-shape afro latina spinners.

    Did have to deposit $15 but took a chance after good review here and on TER. Glad I did!
    You are exactly why rates go up even when they shouldn't. 160 qv and 200 hh for a condom BJ and FS, and that condom is thicker then your fleece hoodie. Cmon dude we got to do better.

  7. #19115
    Saw Yazmin Devine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...n/796673123167.

    Posts in Boston and Providence; 160 qv /200 hh /300 h.

    Sweet and fun girl, went with hh. Its covered BJ and FS but she is very accommodating, good DATY and gives massage as well. Recommend if you are into in-shape afro latina spinners.

    Did have to deposit $15 but took a chance after good review here and on TER. Glad I did!

  8. #19114

    Can cops legally have sex with hoes in order to bust them in RI and MA?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Well there's dna evidence but of course that would be collected by the cop's colleagues, hahaha. Looks like a Times article about 4 days after KOF's link says the law was repealed. Common sense finally prevailed.
    In my opinion, common sense will only finally prevail when ALL laws used to harass, intimidate, and fuck over prostitutes and their clients are repealed. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for our esteemed RI and MA barristers to cite the current actual statutes and the appropriate court cases in OUR local communities. Come on, counselors, it's your job to have easy access to that data. Please just post it already! 🥴.

  9. #19113
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Every reviews have been negative about her.
    Thank you.

  10. #19112

    Karli Cakes

    Has any one seen Karli before? She was super quick to respond—almost too quick. She looks thick, but not gross.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/759744620025

  11. #19111

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshWest559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608
    She's not cute at all, really gross. There was a report about her eating a chocolate cake will K9!

  12. #19110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshWest559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608
    Every reviews have been negative about her.

  13. #19109

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...-/531122821565

    Hey all,

    I know I've seen this one reviewed before but I can't remember her name to search. So if anyone could remind me or even give their two cents, that'd be great.
    I tried to see her last week in Seekonk. She got to my car and didn't have an incall. She wanted me to get a room for her and promised to take the donation to get a room. She had dirty nails, dirty clothes, blood on her wrist and just didn't look healthy. I told her to go check with her "friend" and she got out of my car. I pulled off as soon as she left. She promises that she's a 3 hole girl but I wouldn't put my dick in her.

  14. #19108

    Star BBW

    Anyone familiar with Star? I like my girls big and she looks reasonably cute.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/279648854608

  15. #19107
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Thinking out loud here. But if this did happen (and I have no reason to disbelieve it) then a cop could say no I didn't she offered and I busted her. No matter what the girl says she won't be believed since she was busted anyway and she'll have zero evidence unless she secretly recorded it and even at that she's busted anyway and the cop gets what a reprimand? Good call KOF.
    Well there's dna evidence but of course that would be collected by the cop's colleagues, hahaha. Looks like a Times article about 4 days after KOF's link says the law was repealed. Common sense finally prevailed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape