Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5385
-
03-22-23 08:19 #2985Regular Member

Posts: 17RubMD down?
Glad you asked this. I thought I had a server issue. I have not been able to access for at least 2 days now.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 16:48 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 274I agree. I've met legit providers there who were great and prefer the site to others. But I think Sudcciv jinxed it and single-handedly destroyed the site with his comment. LOL This is why I create a wishlist with screenshots of ads with numbers and also keep numbers of previous girls saved. If you're old enough to remember all the other site shutdowns then you come to expect it.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 13:52 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 335Dahlia / Alyssa
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dahlia-e...n-diego-986771#erotic.
One of my top ATFs, finally got to see her at her new location. Sweet and petite, sexy in all the right ways, extremely friendly and aims to please, Dahlia is a Latina firecracker in her mid 20's. If you like petite Hispanic girls with a feisty personality and a sexy body she is the one to check out.
Scheduled a morning appointment and made my way over to Hillcrest. Parking was easy and when I went up to the suite she opened the door in a beautiful lace robe and lingerie. Opted for an hour this time since I had to go to work after. The room was very clean and welcoming. Great conversation and very friendly, the session started with a nice massage to get me relaxed. The flip came half way through and she spent the rest of the time teasing and edging me till I finished all over her hands. Offered me the shower which I accepted and cleaned myself up before I got dressed and headed off to work with a smile on my face.
She's beautiful and extremely friendly, treat her with respect and you will leave extremely satisfied. Of course, have to mention extras and other menu options are available but YMMV strongly.
Cheers, AJ.
-
03-21-23 10:36 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 110RubMD down?
Has anyone been able to access rubMD in the past couple days?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 22:46 #2981Banned Member

Posts: 3075I agree. I've met so many amazing independents on RubMD. It's a lot better than the ListCrawler and Adultsearch sites IMO. Many independents from RubMD are my ATFs still to this day.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 16:53 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 551I would see plenty of providers that myself and others have seen all the as not "100% scam based. ". It only appears that way to people who can't see between the fakes and krona know the real providers. That's every site.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 11:34 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 28Think the site is down. For good?
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 10:54 #2978Regular Member

Posts: 3RubMD has been down for me the past 24 hours. Anyone have any info on that? Maybe going the way of rublist and others.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 09:36 #2977Senior Member

Posts: 274Are there any other sites that are less scam driven? Seems like the best option we have right now for a nice massage.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:05 #2976Banned Member

Posts: 154RUBMD.com is nearly 100% SCAM-BASED!
Considering there is no way to even "flag" or "REPORT" an obvious "SCAM AD", "RubMD.com" is part of the problem (makes me wonder if its the scammers who post the scam ads, that run the site! There is NO "Contact Us" link on that site at all!
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:01 #2975Senior Member

Posts: 98Big Naturals
Any update on the No name Kearny Mesa or Karla?
Originally Posted by Jones6565
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 14:13 #2974Banned Member

Posts: 222Not Legit
Guys. She's not legit. I went through her process and she's asking for me to pay upfront in full. I've been texting some dude in an internet cafe in Ghana after all. I guess I'm in essence getting him off a bit making him think I'm going to send the money. The irony.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/39e8fd0c-802d-45ea-b695-71f9b4282c64
-
03-18-23 13:21 #2973Banned Member

Posts: 154"outed" scammer!
Just to see if IT was real (especially given that it is an OUT-OF-AREA-AREA CODE for a phone number), I made an appt. And darned if I didn't get asked for "payment via Zelle / CashApp" be made before arriving. . .
The morons running these things have GOT to "step up their game"-their bullshit tactics have GOTTEN OLD, and they put up all kinds of "red flags" in advance (e. G,. Out-of-county area code phone numbers, no voice ever answers the number, and of course the "request" for 'transferring of money" via CashApp, Zelle, PayPal, etc. Jesus-the tactics never change!
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 12:54 #2972Banned Member

Posts: 222Might be legit. I asked her to send a selfie holding up two fingers (peace sign) and she complied and it was her. I didn't take the plunge though but it moved the needle. Anyone seen her yet?
Originally Posted by Black714
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 09:40 #2971Senior Member

Posts: 274Scammers
I agree, my spidey sense also tingled with this one. They direct you to an apartment building in Downtown which doesn't even have great reviews as a building. Supposed to be junkies there and stuff. I don't think they're legit.
Originally Posted by Sudcciv
[View Original Post]
What happens if someone follows through and tries to visit a scammer / fake though? Has someone done this?
For example, there is this ad https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/2c386...2-3440fa9f4176.
I would visit her instantly but I doubt that is really the pornstar Kay Lovely. Assuming you don't pay deposit, if someone shows up is it just probably just the bait and switch, no show, or are you going to get shaken down by someone for the cash they know you brought for the session? So far I've managed to avoid fakes but just curious if anyone's been burned before and is willing to share a story.












Reply With Quote



