Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2970
    Thanks for the insight. Save some of my money!!

    When checking out Kim, checking out the other massage professional from that site. This one seems like a cutie: https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/31108/ Seems too legit though. Don't think we can turn her to the Dark side. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times a few years back (in the back page days). She gives a decent massage, but never recall her even going topless, just kept her tank top or tee on. She would kinda reluctantly provide a HJ. I think the reluctance was just her way of playing coy. She's very nice and the conversations were always great so I guess I kept going back, thinking maybe it would develop into something more sensual. Never did. And she has multiple dogs.

  2. #2969
    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching but can't find anything. Has anyone ever visited with her?

    Thanks!

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41946/
    Saw her a few times a few years back (in the back page days). She gives a decent massage, but never recall her even going topless, just kept her tank top or tee on. She would kinda reluctantly provide a HJ. I think the reluctance was just her way of playing coy. She's very nice and the conversations were always great so I guess I kept going back, thinking maybe it would develop into something more sensual. Never did. And she has multiple dogs.

  3. #2968

    Encinitas Kim

    Tried searching but can't find anything. Has anyone ever visited with her?

    Thanks!

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41946/

  4. #2967

    Red flag!

    Quote Originally Posted by Black714  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post, seems to be first time, and was curious if anyone has any intel on if she is legit or not?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/39e8f...5-71f9b4282c64
    An "out-of-area" area code ("808") is a cause for concern! Probably a scammer!

  5. #2966

    Any intel? Is she legit?

    Saw this post, seems to be first time, and was curious if anyone has any intel on if she is legit or not?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/39e8f...5-71f9b4282c64

  6. #2965
    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    Search Rubmd for Rhonda. Some of the biggest in the business.
    And a nice lady to boot. I owe her (or myself) a visit.

  7. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuest386  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a massage provider with a massive rack. I prefer the enormous fake look l, but just plain huge rack will scratch my itch. Bbw included. The bigger the better.

    Thanks fellas.
    Search Rubmd for Rhonda. Some of the biggest in the business.

  8. #2963
    Looking for a massage provider with a massive rack. I prefer the enormous fake look l, but just plain huge rack will scratch my itch. Bbw included. The bigger the better.

    Thanks fellas.

  9. #2962

    300 dollar girls

    I wanted to see if we could compile a list of independent girls that offer a massage followed with full service for no more than $300. Most of us know already the "little house" girls charge around $200 an hour and if you want the whole enchilada it's another c-note -except for a couple of outliers - probably the best ones that offer a decent massage being Regina and Eveline

    Does anyone else have additional recs from the rubmap girls that will do an hour of massage ending in FS for 300 or less? In other words a 30-40 minute massage and 20-30 minutes of full service? I realize a lot of them are YMMV but sharing is caring. Please PM me if you prefer.

  10. #2961

    Mara

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/0dca1...8-9d8869fc3e00

    2nd time seeing Mara. Last time was about 6 months ago in a different location. My initial visit with her was phenomenal. There was a lot of chemistry, flirtatious behavior, and sensuality. Even got a surprise 4 hands action, one of her friends was visiting and hanging out in the room while I was facedown, and she joined in after the flip with no extra charge. It was definitely a one of a kind experience and since then I've been wanting to go back.

    However, this time however the visit was a complete opposite. She put on some pounds and wasn't really attractive to me anymore. The session felt rushed and she seemed uninterested and preoccupied with texting her friends instead of the session I booked with her. I will not repeat as her prices have gone up and not worth it anymore especially with all the other talent in town.

  11. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMongerFun  [View Original Post]
    A few girls working out of the same spot off Balboa next to Balboa auto body. Has anyone seen them or any reviews? Pretty good looking Latinas.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/7c4e7...4-6fdb761e15cd

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/143eb...b-5c0bcfa552da.
    I've only seen the top one. I actually don't recall getting her name. The pics may or may not be her, but a very good representation. Giant mm boobs but still very soft, like she had big boobs before she got them. Big booty on tiny legs, also mm. But she was nice and happy to accommodate. Def a very good deal. I will repeat if the deal is still going. Also, not a big conversationalist. But I'm OK with that, she asked what I like and was willing to please.

  12. #2959

    Girls on Balboa

    A few girls working out of the same spot off Balboa next to Balboa auto body. Has anyone seen them or any reviews? Pretty good looking Latinas.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/7c4e7...4-6fdb761e15cd

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/143eb...b-5c0bcfa552da

  13. #2958

    Big naturals

    Getting back into the hobby after taking a few months off. Checking if anyone has seen any new providers with some big natural tits. I'm a huge fan of big tits, but when Russian is involved, nothing beats naturals for me. I've seen Briya, Maria / Sophia, Lola, which were great, but I like to try new providers. Some others that said they were natural, but weren't. Any insight would be helpful. V at the little house looks like she has some amazing assets, but almost zero feedback on this thread. I was looking at these ads, any feedback is appreciated.

    No name.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/bfe24...e-ec0666610ff2

    Karla.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/119da...f-52e47d569705

    Mara.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/e4f14...8-baade301b6c5

  14. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggyPants  [View Original Post]
    Mid 30-low 40's if I had to guess. They are natural and pretty nice.
    Evening Kings, been on a little break but was getting caught up. Always want to do my part.

    All the descriptions of experience and personality are correct. But, being a boob guy, I got to call bs on this. She is mid 40's maybe late 40's. Boobs are not anything like the picture and they are fake (boobs not pictures, they are real), it's just that she's gained enough weight that it's turning into boobs on top of mm's. Given the age, gravity has taken them south. She is very spacey and at times I just wanted to get up and leave. I suggest you pass, I started thinking what I could have gotten if I went somewhere else. She wanted $ for Russian. She did offer an extra pop for basically nothing. So bang for buck.

    But, if spacey chicks that like to be overly casual then she's your gal.

  15. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauders  [View Original Post]
    Haha yeah we may have similar tastes when it comes to girls LOL.

    Talking of girls, do you (or anyone else) have any intel on Valentina Bertoli? We exchanged several texts today but I ended up not scheduling anything because she said she only does FS GFE for $300/30 min (I was looking for FBSM only).

    Thanks for bringing up non-FS spas, BTW. I've only seen independents and never been to a spa so far, so any suggestions about where to begin are always appreciated!
    I've also reached out to Valentina but never scheduled a session with her. She also provided me her VIP menu and pricing. I too prefer scheduling a FBSM session with new providers. She did quote me $180/ hhr FBSM. I thought about scheduling with her but think it's in lingerie so I never scheduled. For $170/ hhr I rather schedule with Nikki, or with her Colombian friends for the full B2B experience.

    However, I have had sessions with Margot (ad below) I believed shares the same incall with Valentina. I have great chemistry with Margot and our sessions are always great.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/b7e07...f-ad4c500cce70

    I prefer Latina women but also love Asian women. I go to non FS spas weekly. You can find many of my recommended spots under the Massage Parlors thread. If the girls at non FS spas trust you, likes you and you have great chemistry with her the menu can be whatever you want them to be. It might take some time and investment to get the VIP menu but it's well worth it at the end. I can often get FS in an hour session for $160-$200. I often go "window shopping" to find the younger and more attractive masseuse and if I connect with them I will repeat several times in a short period to develop the friendship. If after 2-3 visits and I'm not feeling the connection I move on. I now have about 10 non FS spas ladies I rotate seeing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape