Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51696

    Alpharetta Street

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    If the shop is on Alpharetta street, it could be Woori or Rose (which changed its name). Katy is not on Alpharetta st. It is on Holcomb bridge.
    Assuming the Roswell PD correctly identified the street name, my vote is Woori. Katy is on Atlanta Street. Rose is on Alpharetta Highway. Woori is the only one I can think of on that Alpharetta Street stretch. If so, that was quick.

    Wiz.

  2. #51695
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    What side of town you going to be at? Chances are there's a fukshop close by. Lots that do HE if that's all you want. The Thai massage is going to be the hard to find.
    Traveling from North to South (just passing thru). Yeah lots of places with HE. I'm looking for the combo deal: Good Thai Massage + HE. Maybe a unicorn but we all need goals.

  3. #51694

    Roswell bust

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Either Woori or Katy, Alpharetta St.
    If the shop is on Alpharetta street, it could be Woori or Rose (which changed its name). Katy is not on Alpharetta st. It is on Holcomb bridge.

  4. #51693
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the story is on Essential Massage on Cobb Pkwy in Marietta? I drove by and it was is a very discrete location but there were no signs anywhere near the store indicating massage. Both google and RM have reviews of a girl named Mimi. It appears to have a TX area code phone number. Just wondering.
    I stopped by after reading this and found it locked with the burg panel chirping. Went to Sisi for relief.

  5. #51692
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayuma  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of the Parlor's name. On Alpharetta Hwy it says.

    https://www.appenmedia.com/public_sa...640bedf15.html
    Either Woori or Katy, Alpharetta St.

  6. #51691

    Roswell AMP bust

    Not sure of the Parlor's name. On Alpharetta Hwy it says.

    https://www.appenmedia.com/public_sa...640bedf15.html

  7. #51690

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSearcher  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of HE and FS from regular providers. CAMP and KAMP, I've never had a Thai so if you find one please message me.
    Yah, tons of good HE places in Piedmont road and non-Brookhaven Buford Highway area. The FS places IMO are just really seedy and my experiences have been rushed and not that erotic.

  8. #51689
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlSearcher  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the article? Again as in after last week? I haven't been out in two weeks with all the uncle LEO action.
    I don't but if you go to the Gwinnett county crime Facebook page you will see her. The picture from last week she doesn't have make up on and on this one she has make up on. The charges are similar so I'm not sure if it's related or she's just got busted again. I drove by 2 of her spots and they were opened.

  9. #51688
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy38  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning Gents.

    As the title states, that's the goal. I'm passing the ATL mid April and have a little time to enjoy the finer things in life. Looks like there are a fair amount of options. I'll certainly give 'them a try, but my fav is a very good (hell, even legit) Thai massage with a great ending.

    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thai Herbal Spa opened recently in Smyrna. It may be legit.

  10. #51687

    Let me know too

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy38  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning Gents.

    As the title states, that's the goal. I'm passing the ATL mid April and have a little time to enjoy the finer things in life. Looks like there are a fair amount of options. I'll certainly give 'them a try, but my fav is a very good (hell, even legit) Thai massage with a great ending.

    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Plenty of HE and FS from regular providers. CAMP and KAMP, I've never had a Thai so if you find one please message me.

  11. #51686

    Safe spots

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Samantha got busted again.
    Do you have the article? Again as in after last week? I haven't been out in two weeks with all the uncle LEO action.

  12. #51685

    Samantha

    Looks like Samantha got busted again.

  13. #51684
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy38  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning Gents.

    As the title states, that's the goal. I'm passing the ATL mid April and have a little time to enjoy the finer things in life. Looks like there are a fair amount of options. I'll certainly give 'them a try, but my fav is a very good (hell, even legit) Thai massage with a great ending.

    Any help greatly appreciated.
    What side of town you going to be at? Chances are there's a fukshop close by. Lots that do HE if that's all you want. The Thai massage is going to be the hard to find.

  14. #51683
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsFan1986  [View Original Post]
    Where is this located? Can you inbox me the address and phone number?
    If you have a computer or phone with internet Google the establishment name and voila you have the info you seek.

  15. #51682
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    What does the rotation look like at elite?
    Interesting.

    2 Chinese chics. One older who looks good for her age and another cutie with pretty face.

    2 Latinas. Both unique looking in their own ways. One crazy and one more chill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape