Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 111 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1651
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #691
    I'm pretty sure they shack up there when they're on rotation.

    One time I was at believe it was towards closing and on the monitors in the room I saw a girl get dropped off with a couple of carry on luggage. I asked who's that and she said it's the new girl coming in for the next schedule. Driver helped bring her stuff in and then left.

  2. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    Without any proof to back this up, I'm going to say I'm 99% sure you're right. If you do enough poking your head around a lot of the jack shack places, you'll see there's usually a separate room or to set up for short-term living arrangements.
    True, and I've noted this before at a few other places. Most of them, of course, have a separate room with a mattress, table and other accoutrements for comfort when the girlies are not servicing one of us. With Beiieve, in particular, when I was last there during their opening hour, there was a plastic bag of overripe fruit in the bathroom sink. I think Jojo and Mia were still waking up, so I suppose it was an oversight. However, I guess they do have their separate comfort room with sleeping quarters, which must have a fridge, and hopefully, a shower for them.

  3. #689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 137

    Tustin Bust Old News?

    Some people mentioned this in an KAAMP thread but heard nothing of it. Someone DM me if it should be kept on the DL?

  4. #688
    Without any proof to back this up, I'm going to say I'm 99% sure you're right. If you do enough poking your head around a lot of the jack shack places, you'll see there's usually a separate room or to set up for short-term living arrangements.

    Well, okay, maybe not "any proof," but purely circumstantial. I'm doing the reverse: I live in OC and am working a multi-day gig in Rosemead right now. It's easier for me to stay overnights up there until I wrap up the work.

    And no, this is the right place for this discussion. The MP thread is supposed to be for reviews and related topics, though you see how well that's honored.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this observation and question is better suited for the Massage Parlor thread, but since it's not directly related to the experiences there, I'll post it here instead.

    Since Believe in SA does regular rotations of its providers, usually with a minimum of 5 days to a maximum of 10 days before the girls are routed to other locations, I'm curious about their business model. Another guy noted that in some places, like LV, this operational practice is pretty standard. (A good marketing tactic for providing "fresh girls' to keep mongers coming back for more). I get that.

    My follow up to the above is since many of the girls at Believe live in San Gabriel or thereabouts, and the place opens at 9 am and closes late, might the girls in the current rotation be sleeping there, too? Because commuting from San Gabriel to SA during the peak morning commute is going to take an hour or more, and the commute back after 10 am is probably still 40 minutes. Seems like these lovelies would get pretty burned out from working long hours with long daily commutes, too.

    And since the majority of them are friendly and energetic, perhaps having them do sleepovers while they're on assignment makes sense. Not that I'm planning on opening up a parlor anytime soon, but I'm am curious. Thoughts?

  5. #687

    Re: AMP Believe biz ops

    Maybe this observation and question is better suited for the Massage Parlor thread, but since it's not directly related to the experiences there, I'll post it here instead.

    Since Believe in SA does regular rotations of its providers, usually with a minimum of 5 days to a maximum of 10 days before the girls are routed to other locations, I'm curious about their business model. Another guy noted that in some places, like LV, this operational practice is pretty standard. (A good marketing tactic for providing "fresh girls' to keep mongers coming back for more). I get that.

    My follow up to the above is since many of the girls at Believe live in San Gabriel or thereabouts, and the place opens at 9 am and closes late, might the girls in the current rotation be sleeping there, too? Because commuting from San Gabriel to SA during the peak morning commute is going to take an hour or more, and the commute back after 10 am is probably still 40 minutes. Seems like these lovelies would get pretty burned out from working long hours with long daily commutes, too.

    And since the majority of them are friendly and energetic, perhaps having them do sleepovers while they're on assignment makes sense. Not that I'm planning on opening up a parlor anytime soon, but I'm am curious. Thoughts?

  6. #686

    RubMD

    I noticed RubmD went down this weekend. If you guys remember, back last year Rubratings got hacked by the folks at RubMD according to the Rubratings folks.

    So I'm wondering if the people behind Rubratings got their revenge and hired hackers to take down RubmD?

    The pay sites seem to be much better: Bedpage, and other paysites week out the phony CashApp scams on free sites such as Megapersonals, Nightfunpages is free also, lots of fakes.

  7. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by DanCramerOc  [View Original Post]
    Good god men, stop using the booking agents like Krystal and company, this massage aggregation monger (MAM) is driving prices up for us all. Over the past few years I have visited many girls that have their own IG accounts, they have the spa's IG page, and recently have been listed on these broker sites as well. I have asked several of these providers what the deal is, and they told me they pay $40 right off the top for the service referral. This makes sense since the 1 hr nuru rates went from $160 to $200. Furthermore, the names are different than the spa, so you might be getting somebody you don't want.

    Hey, I completely understand this business plan and if I could do it I would. First get all the girls to list on the brokerage IG page, then get the spa to let them manage the listing. In the near future you will only be able to book through the broker. Please stop giving control over to these MAMs.

    As a side note, please beware of people that are always asking for details in PM of your experiences without sharing their own, all they are doing is using you as a resource for their portfolio. I have noticed this with AsianPussy who I suspect is Krystal or directly lobbying for her based on personal communication they have sent me and reviewing their posts. Check for yourself.
    I guess there is no way to prevent shills. At times some people slag a shop with obviously false reviews while pushing some obscure place. Meanwhile there are plenty of good shops which are never mentioned at all. I am not sure what the answer is.

  8. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for paper tigers. / hidden dragon. He asks way too much. He's a shill for shuure or. DespaCito Lmao.
    Why do you call him a shill? Did he write 30 posts about NightFunPages? Did he write half a dozen posts attacking other monger's posts as if he was the Admin? Those things are pretty bad in my view, but I have never seen Paper Triger do any of that.

  9. #683

    I know right!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DanCramerOc  [View Original Post]
    Good god men, stop using the booking agents like Krystal and company, this massage aggregation monger (MAM) is driving prices up for us all. Over the past few years I have visited many girls that have their own IG accounts, they have the spa's IG page, and recently have been listed on these broker sites as well. I have asked several of these providers what the deal is, and they told me they pay $40 right off the top for the service referral. This makes sense since the 1 hr nuru rates went from $160 to $200. Furthermore, the names are different than the spa, so you might be getting somebody you don't want.

    Hey, I completely understand this business plan and if I could do it I would. First get all the girls to list on the brokerage IG page, then get the spa to let them manage the listing. In the near future you will only be able to book through the broker. Please stop giving control over to these MAMs.

    As a side note, please beware of people that are always asking for details in PM of your experiences without sharing their own, all they are doing is using you as a resource for their portfolio. I have noticed this with AsianPussy who I suspect is Krystal or directly lobbying for her based on personal communication they have sent me and reviewing their posts. Check for yourself.
    Watch out for paper tigers. / hidden dragon. He asks way too much. He's a shill for shuure or. DespaCito Lmao.

  10. #682
    I agree the girls that have gotten kicked out of a hotel are the best if you can find them. I used to find them occasionally. But have found one in years. The addicts are good as well. I was seeing this one blonde named Brittany that was a fentanyl addict in SD. I have not managed to find any good homeless girls. I rarely if ever see any homeless girls worth even considering. Where do the homeless & druggie girls hang out in OC. ?. I think finding a teen shelter would be a great place. I am sure you could find some legal hot young girls there. Years ago I was at a church and they had a AA meeting. I was amazed how many hot girls there were.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    The homeless girls that stay in the area as a local aren't typically the ones I hit up. The best but rarest ones are the young girls that kicked out to the streets again, I had 4 of them that were very submissive, but they prioritize getting high before all else, I had an 8/10 23 yr get out of my car cause she wanted fentanyl (super hot girl / smelled like straight piss tho).

    Bus stops, parks, walking on sidewalks are the ones that I approach. Typically they have like 2-3 bags on them, that's how you know they're homeless. If they have a shopping cart on them forget, they won't abandon it.

    Ill drive around where I know there are homeless / drug addicts lingering around. I'll park my car, get out and approach them.

    Easiest way to break the ice is getting a dollar bill and asking them if they have a ciggette I can buy off them, opens them up and from there invite them in your car to go get weed / drinks or food.

    Then once In the car you find out more about them, once you manage to bring them home, get them to shower first before anything else. Then they are going to be asking you if you have any drugs. Luckily I have a few connects. Its easy to hook up with them after that.

  11. #681

    NURU Spas. Stop using booking agents!

    Good god men, stop using the booking agents like Krystal and company, this massage aggregation monger (MAM) is driving prices up for us all. Over the past few years I have visited many girls that have their own IG accounts, they have the spa's IG page, and recently have been listed on these broker sites as well. I have asked several of these providers what the deal is, and they told me they pay $40 right off the top for the service referral. This makes sense since the 1 hr nuru rates went from $160 to $200. Furthermore, the names are different than the spa, so you might be getting somebody you don't want.

    Hey, I completely understand this business plan and if I could do it I would. First get all the girls to list on the brokerage IG page, then get the spa to let them manage the listing. In the near future you will only be able to book through the broker. Please stop giving control over to these MAMs.

    As a side note, please beware of people that are always asking for details in PM of your experiences without sharing their own, all they are doing is using you as a resource for their portfolio. I have noticed this with AsianPussy who I suspect is Krystal or directly lobbying for her based on personal communication they have sent me and reviewing their posts. Check for yourself.

  12. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    I do not know anything about your individual case, but generally from what I've seen it's being busted down by admin due to infractions, like being put on permanent moderation with steroids. So your answer is likely in the mirror LOL.

    I wish there was some "useful content" requirement on the 25 posts to get to senior status; I often see "senior" guys who posted nothing but questions 25 x and waited six months. But I guess admin has too much on the plate to track that for every user. And if you call out a leech, you often get an infraction yourself. Better to just evaluate & be judicious about whose messages & posts get substantive answers. So "senior" really doesn't mean much to me.
    Yes that's a good idea. It seems there is a sequence of "new" guys who build up their contributions with little questions and dubious reviews. Within a few weeks they can get to 50-100 messages.

  13. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    The homeless girls that stay in the area as a local aren't typically the ones I hit up. The best but rarest ones are the young girls that kicked out to the streets again, I had 4 of them that were very submissive, but they prioritize getting high before all else, I had an 8/10 23 yr get out of my car cause she wanted fentanyl (super hot girl / smelled like straight piss tho).

    Bus stops, parks, walking on sidewalks are the ones that I approach. Typically they have like 2-3 bags on them, that's how you know they're homeless. If they have a shopping cart on them forget, they won't abandon it.

    Ill drive around where I know there are homeless / drug addicts lingering around. I'll park my car, get out and approach them.

    Easiest way to break the ice is getting a dollar bill and asking them if they have a ciggette I can buy off them, opens them up and from there invite them in your car to go get weed / drinks or food.

    Then once In the car you find out more about them, once you manage to bring them home, get them to shower first before anything else. Then they are going to be asking you if you have any drugs. Luckily I have a few connects. Its easy to hook up with them after that.
    This type of mongering has backfired on me almost everytime. Result would be me trying to give $5 to persuade a tripped out lunatic that stinks my car up to please get the fuck out.

  14. #678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    But I guess admin has too much on the plate to track that for every user. And if you call out a leech, you often get an infraction yourself. Better to just evaluate & be judicious about whose messages & posts get substantive answers. So "senior" really doesn't mean much to me.
    I'm am sure it's an algorithm that takes in several data points to automate the process.

    Much like the topic of "levels" are debated off & on on HX. That algorithm has built in safeguards to prevent crap from having an undue influence.

  15. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Just to inform all of us here, can you share with us how did you become a senior member with 34 posts, and I was a regular member with 250?
    There's a time frame of six months as well. So if all of your 250 posts were in 5 months you'd stay a regular until that 6th month.

    25 posts. 6 months. Or so says the FAQ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape