Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,516 to 19,530 of 27140
-
03-18-23 15:17 #7625Regular Member

Posts: 2Kayye
I had the same bad experience with her, almost word for word as the ripoff report.
Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 15:12 #7624Regular Member

Posts: 2Agree with the ripoff report
I don't post much, so take this as you will. I had the exact same experience as the ripoff report. Good on texting but when I got there it was 1 min CBJ, offer doggie and condescending attitude. I left.
Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 14:07 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 551Providers reading
A bunch of them have accounts last year at nyaf girl ask me to leave a review about I had to act dumb and told her I never heard of leaving a review ask me how I found out about the place told her a ad show up.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 11:55 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 215Providers reading reviews
I mentioned some chatter about a provider to a provider a few days ago and she went to her account to read it herself.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 11:27 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 4758Kayo is her previous name
Kayo was her name at the last Manhattan spa. I can't remember her other names though.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 11:08 #7620Regular Member

Posts: 14Manami
Is this the same Manami that is at Kiko's in Flushing this weekend?
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 10:49 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 216Kayo=Manami?
NYCSE Manami changed name to Kayo. Usually name changes are after bad reviews in my experience. I was planning on seeing her, but not sure anymore. Is she still recommended?
-
03-17-23 23:01 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 31Enhanced tits we're rock hard, or still felt nice and soft?
Originally Posted by ItWasntMe123
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 21:03 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 88Kanon PPC
Saw a negative review of her earlier, but glad I wasn't phased. Either I had better chemistry or she's upped her game, either way she's cute AF with a nice young tight j-girl body. Enhanced tits, absolutely beautiful shaved pussy, nice and tight. She had a sheet saying +100 BBFS or +200 bbfscip. Didn't try to negotiate, just used condom. Lots of sensual eye contact in missionary with great DFK, then had a blast holding onto her skinny waist and pumping her in doggy until I finished.
-
03-17-23 18:36 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 30Curious about kayy
Really wanted to see kayy. And she's good on text but this report by her other name made me pause.
Originally Posted by Maleficant
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
-
03-17-23 16:42 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 4758Susie
Pretty face, big tits that are hard to tell that are man-made. Bless the surgeon. Very good GFE service as you'd expect from a Chinese girl.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 14:15 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 145Susie 10 ten
Anyone have intel on Susie? Body looks amazing.
-
03-17-23 12:11 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 31First time NYC Monger
I'm in NY for a couple days next week on business and I have my eyes on someone from 1010. What's the normal process for booking a girl at 1010?
Do I just text the number or do I have to call and speak with someone?
-
03-17-23 11:53 #7612Regular Member

Posts: 14100% that's who she is. Picked her cause she was tiny, but what a waste.
Originally Posted by JMart10
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 11:12 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 267Nothing wrong with doing what you need to do with the time you have with a provider. As long as you're satisfied with what happens. We just need to be very aware and protect ourselves at all times.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





