Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 5791
-
03-18-23 15:13 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 1751Curious
Stumbled upon this thread and it made me curious I did some quick math over thg course of the last 20 years I think I'm at around 3,276 which took an average of 3 a week but that number could be higher with multiple per day but that's a reasonably accurate number just curious what other numbers might be.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-23 13:09 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 2085New Friend at Mayumi's?
Does anyone know if Mayumi's getting a new friend soon? I see she is alone right now. My last session with Mayumi was boring and she got mad when I mentioned the neighbors spy cam.
-
03-16-23 20:11 #4619Regular Member

Posts: 16Intereseted
I'm also interested! PM's open.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 16:50 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 134I love Crackers.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 12:26 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 42Can you PM who these girls are?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-23 00:21 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 7261Trade, not!
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
The BBBJ is so easy to get at a AMP or I know so many bng gals or chickies on Hx that allow just a BBBJ for 80-140. Several are cute Latina 21-23 and a few crackers that offer the same.
-
03-15-23 19:39 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 267Come on Hapa!
My dude has got a serious trade offer for you!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 18:17 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 467Probably not an exact count, but average out over a long span.
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
My math tells me that if you had "interactions" - of ONCE per WEEK.
Over the span of THIRTY years, that's a bit more than 1,500.
Of course, his overall count would be higher, likely way higher if you include Whites / Asians / persians / etc. As he clearly stated that's just blacks & latinas.
I'm a bit jealous, we all can't be Wilt Chamberlain.
-
03-15-23 17:50 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 170Keeping a count
I am actually surprised he's keeping a count.
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 15:46 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 700Dang 1500 women? Sheesh. Thats alot. LOL.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-23 15:24 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 632Come on!
She has 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth, and two ears.
Originally Posted by AssLover
[View Original Post]
Jesus! The pics are her. She looks like the pics, but without all the smoothing effects of the filter.
-
03-15-23 13:58 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 74How about the face? With the filters it is hard to tell about her looks.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 22:49 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 7261Every massagy place I have been to offers BBBJ from all over LA Co / Orange Co / San Berdo Co / Riv Co / San Diego Co / Ventura Co / Alameda Co / San Mateo Co / Humbolt Co / Santa Barb Co / Fresno Co. And many more.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 02:51 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 332Young BBBJ Providers
Anyone have any intel? Willing to trade some Massage Parlors where they do BBBJ if necessity. I'm seeking an 18-28 (preferably 18-24) who can do BBBJ at least twice per month for $200.00 max per session. HJ is $100.00 max.
Please no black women or Latinas. I've literally had sexual interactions with with over 1500 blacks and Latinas.
-
03-12-23 18:28 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 632Natalie2022 on HX
Early to mid-40's. Great skin, flat stomach, well done bolt on C+ cups. Pics on HX are through some filter, but they are her.
Originally Posted by ICloud319
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




